It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI guy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't think I posted this event yet...
In my Polysci class a while ago, we had a FBI guy come in to share some things with us. He had an extensive credited background! I won't give his name or where I go to school for obvious reasons. Anyway he told us that the 911 attackers were recorded on the black box as saying," This is nothing compared to what's going to happen on the 23rd." Well on the 23rd of September,( it supposedly was on the news), 5 Arab men were caught right before walking on a plane that was heading to San Diego from Texas. On this plane were 5 razor knives under 5 seats. Basically these guys were going to take control of the plane and crash it into San Onofe, San Diegan nuclear energy plant. He said 7 million people would have died from the radiation. He also mentioned that we got a tip that a petroleum truck comming up from Mexico was carrying some chemicals that terrorists were planning on putting in our water. He also told us that we ought to go buy guns and shoot anyone who even looks to be pulling off any terrorist activity. Pretty scary stuff huh?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How do we know all of this is true? I would understand the first one, but what about all the wrest? Also, why would he be telling some college students sensitive information?

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This guy is a plant from the DHS.

I've seen a couple already, and they�re pretty obvious, most likely due to their own incompetence.
The patronising teacher like attitude and complete lack of personality kind of gives it away too...

If I'm wrong I'll apologise. I don�t think I am.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This would be the Federal Bureau of Improbability? Insanity? Inanity? Impersonators?
You were set homework afterwards?

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OK, I apologise for the moment. I checked some of his other posts, of course I should have done so first. I was busy checking more suspect characters and it was a little rash of me to say that.
Keep your eyes peeled though, there are others.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I find it odd that this FBI agent would tell you to buy a gun and shoot people that look suspicious. Maybe its just me.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
yeah whatever, Does everyone believe everything from everyone now-a-days, jeez.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
MOO!

PKD

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
it's really great how teachers nowadays try and program their students with this stuff. Did this guy also go into detail on GWB's shell coding service pack?

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Actually my teacher was more of a liberal and I think she was a little more than suprised when he said to buy a gun and shoot suspicious people. Like I said this guy was very accredited! He used a powerpoint presentaion in which the first screen showed his background, starting off in military intellegence, then police work, then to the FBI. He wasn't going to tell us what his occupation was til the teacher slipped when she introduced him. By the way, my friend who works in construction met with a guy, who's of Arab assent, that had SKS's and AK-47's for sale. He had 3 big storage bins in the outskirts of town FULL OF WEAPONS. This was before 9-11 and another guy from his work who introduced my friend to this guy went to see this guy the next day (9-12) and this guy and his storage bins were gone!

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh yeah, this FBI agant also had several degrees and at least one PHD.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Endisnear,

I know that you referred to the class you are taking as being "polysci" and that this presumed FBI agent had addressed your class. Based on the title of your class, I am presuming that it is probably an undergraduate course. Nevertheless, please enlighten us. Also, if in fact that it is a college course, I am somewhat concerned about the credibility of this entire story.

Please keep in mind that I am in no way trying to discredit you, but I do have to say that if in fact you are a college student, your written diction and the use of grammatical rules is somewhat lacking for a college student, i.e., particularly one who is enrolled in such a class.

Care to elaborate a little more? My most sincere apologies if I have erred in my post.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well, I guess that it just goes to show that education in America is not what it should be. As far as the course, it is a general education course. As far as my dictation goes, I've been out of school for a long time and I am just now finishing my 2nd year (Gen ED). This "story" is 100% correct. I have relatives in law enforcement and a brother who was in the Bureau and they were surprised as well when I told them about the speaker. My brother didn't know of the speaker, who is from the same area, but my brother is in law enforcement now and probably doesn't work with the Bureau much.
P.S. English was NEVER my subject and I'm too lazy to use correct grammar.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endisnear
He also told us that we ought to go buy guns and shoot anyone who even looks to be pulling off any terrorist activity. Pretty scary stuff huh?
What a strange FBI agent. I thought the FBI was supposed to protect people like the regular beat cop, not promote more violence.

I find it strange he said that, especially when I consider that there are theories of the U.S. Government trying to disarm its citizens.

Anyway, I don't know what FBI agents really are like, but this statement by the agent, I suppose, is the mentality of the United States Government at this time.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endisnear
He also told us that we ought to go buy guns and shoot anyone who even looks to be pulling off any terrorist activity.

haha!

Really now?

Spacker!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
nuclear reactors are built to withstand a direct nuclear hit. i'm sure they could stand an airliner hitting them... the best bet would be to fly a light plane like a piper or cessna into the transformer wires. that's what i figured had happened at first during the big blackout last summer.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

He also told us that we ought to go buy guns and shoot anyone who even looks to be pulling off any terrorist activity. Pretty scary stuff huh?

If I wrapped a towel around my stupid neighboors head.......HUMMMMMMM

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The FBI Guy story is a complete loaf of crap!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
nuclear reactors are built to withstand a direct nuclear hit. i'm sure they could stand an airliner hitting them... the best bet would be to fly a light plane like a piper or cessna into the transformer wires. that's what i figured had happened at first during the big blackout last summer.

Common beliefe but I need to blast the bubble. A direct hit from a private jet or even a big airplane won't stand any reactor around.
At least thats what I learned in physics and saw in a documentary about this topic. Mainly because of the strong lobbies it ain't wide-spread that those reactors arent that secure at all.

I remember e.g. a case in germany where one guy brought out some nuclear material(more than 10 years ago already) to his home and tried to sell it. Okay he wasnt a brainer, he and his gf died.
Anyway, security from air attacks and ground based isnt as we all would like it to be.
Same goes for many stuff. Like shooting the president or so, you think its hard? Nah, good training on sniping at 500m and your done.
Or poison the water or whatever. its all very easy, they just want you to think its hard. At least we feel good

I am just glad those terrorists have mercy at the moment.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by shoo]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Shoot anyone who looks as though they are doing a terrorist activity?? What tripe. I dont think an FBI agent would tell a class full of college students this. I also dont think he would let out this kind of confidential information.

I find this a little hard to believe....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join