It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THINK OUT OF THE BOX - Earthquakes can be predicted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi everyone I would like to share some information I found on earthquakes. let me know what you all think also please check the calender on Amit Dave's blog site to see future earthquake predictions Amit is from Mumbai & I found lots of links on his website that might be helpful for some
earthquakeprediction.webs.com...

THEORY OF EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION

( A) First things first-at the outset, please forget the idea that, as this knowledge is based on Astrology and hence it must be wrong, or baseless. The theory is based on pure science, specifically,.physics and on the effect of Gravitational pull acting on two bodies .It requires a calculation of pull, mass1*mass2/ square of the distance between two objects.
It is also not correct that the theory is only based soley on tidal forces. It also takes in to account the changes in Momentum, mass(v2-v1) of the molten magma due to either a change in direction of the major planets, or extreme speed of the planets. This occurs when planets change their direction,as we perceive it from Direct to Retro gate or from Retrogate to Direct.. Extreme speed of the planets also plays an important role in accelerating or retarding the momentum of a planets normal speed and extreme speed and days of extreme speed which are mentioned below.

Normal Extreme Days
Mars 31-26 46-11 15
mercury 59-08 131-32 10
Jupiter 5-0 14-04 45
Venus 59-08 75-42 1 0
Saturn 2-0 07-45 180

How to predict major earthquake

(a) First-We need to find the month and date when major planets such as Jupiter and Saturn change their directions, or gain excessive speed. Venus and Mercury are also important in considering for quakes of less intensity (

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well half of that confused me to a point my head was about to explode or is that the point because he cant make preditions past feb 2011?

so how are we guna predict them then if one runs out of the alphabet?

or have i jus completly confused meself

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

well basically I was trying to state how the planets positioning is reffered to as the reasoning for major quakes on earth so the point isn't really how far ahead he can plan or predict earthquakes the point is the reasoning

Life is stranger than fiction
edit on 8-7-2011 by BasedGod because: quote

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
oh ok so we can predict that an alignment can cause a EQ but how to tell where in the world this would happen

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BasedGod

If your theory is true, and I don't discount that it isn't, then why not post the future alignments? THAT would be something to post and to keep an eye on.

So, got any future dates?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

exactly, he states he can predict the EQ but has no idea where it will occur I have been interested in EQ's & Volcano's I made a thread the other day about this actually I joined ATS to talk about the subject. here is the link if u would like to check it out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Here you go Sir, earthquakeprediction.webs.com... a link to his calender unfortunately he has only predicted this months EQ's

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BasedGod

Thanks for the link. By looking at the calendar provided, I guess we'll know if there's any validity to the predictions tomorrow. We'll see then and if he's right, and if he is I'll be back on this thread to be the first to congratulate him.

Good luck on your thesis OP!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I dunno what ever happened to 'Russian Scientist' on here, but, he could do it.
I'll try to find his vids and post.
Wish he was still here.
peace

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That's coincidence, not prediction.

And let's say hypothetically that it is due to alignments...what about an alignment would cause on earthquake?

if you can't answer that then this information is void.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

what about an alignment would cause on earthquake?

Easy. The vibrational density of the inter-dimensional matter will reach a higher frequency and a paradigm shift will occur, allowing 5th dimensional reasoning in our 3 dimensional .....

oh forget it.

Magic.

TADA
edit on 8-7-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasedGod
Do we call all these fluke? or by Chance?
If these are by chance than anybody and everybody can do it Why odds and chance should favour me alone?

By far the massively overwhelming larger number of your earthquakes are in the 6.0 - 6.9 range.
There are about 150 of these every year. In 2007 there were 178 of them.

Or to put it another way, you'd be hard pressed to find ANY random date in history where an earthquake of this size did not occur on that day, or the day either side.

Example - today is a random day (you chose it, not me) There was a magnitude 6 earthquake in the Kermadec Islands yesterday.
Prediction - there will be another somewhere in the world in the next day or so.

edit on 8-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

quakes happen all over the world heres a few of the one that measure over 6.0 look how many thers been this year already

i predict theres going to be a 6.8 somewhere in the world by the end of the month

whooo am i now a prophet

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I get your point, I have been tracking the Kermadec Islands & on predicted dates quake or eruption may occur. However, place can not be predicted. If eruption occurs on given date, quake will be of lesser magnitude.

The "Ring of Fire" has long been the most volatile region in the world. It accounts for 90 percent of all earthquakes. but the enviromental impact of volcanos can ozone depletion & much damage. Some of Recent devastating earthquakes: May 2008—a 7.9-magnitude quake struck China, killing 69,000 people. Then came the January 2010 Haitian earthquake that destroyed much of the capital city and killed about 230,000, occurring on a fault line never before detected. There was also the immense and destructive 8.8-magnitude Chilean quake in February 2010 the fifth largest since 1900.

There is a growing sense that volcanic activity and the quaking shifts of the massive tectonic plates of the Earth are interconnected around the planet. When an earthquake or eruption occurs in one part of the planet, it is followed by an eruption or quake in another part.

Volcanoes are related to earthquake both geologically and in scripture. Their forces are shared and their effects are similar, with the devastation of both beyond comparison to anything in nature. When earthquakes are mentioned in prophecy, volcanoes are sometimes referenced.

A volcano is a crack, or vent, in the surface of the earth—its crust. Beneath the crack is a cavity. Over time, melted rock—magma—fills this area, called a magma chamber or reservoir, and causes pressure to build. The volcano, which may form over thousands of years or very suddenly, then becomes a path for magma to push its way to the surface. An eruption is the releasing of pressure, sometimes on the opposite side of the planet.

Scientists state that over 3,000 volcanoes have erupted in just the last 50 years. Around 50 to 70 are active each year. Some are slowly spewing lava, while others are quietly building, or rebuilding, pressure. Actually, if a volcano is leaking slowly, it is considered “safe.” The danger arises when pressure builds enough to erupt violently. Depending on internal construction, eruptions vary from slow flows to massive explosions

Western Mediterranean Sea, Italy EQ 5.3 depth 5.9km Thursday July 7 2011 yesterday.

Edgar Cayce predicted that when we see noticeable eruptions in the long-quiet volcanoes of Vesuvius or Pelee, then three months later there will major earthquakes along the southern coast of California that will cause an inundation of the land from the Salt Lake in Utah to the southern portions of Nevada.

Mt. Vesuvius is the infamous volcano that destroyed the ancient city of Pompeii in 79 A.D. It is located east of Naples, Italy. It is considered to be one of the most dangerous volcanoes in the world. Mt. Pelee is in an island arc of the Caribbean called Martinique, in the Lesser Antilles between Puerto Rico and Venezuela. In 1902 the explosion of this volcano was one of the worst in recorded history. It is near the city of St. Pierre, which was destroyed in the 1902 eruption, and then rebuilt. Pelee erupted again from 1929 to 1932. It is among the deadliest volcanoes on the planet.

What I think Alaska & New Zealand are showing signs of Volcano activity. Yes, sure you can agrue this is common around the ring of fire but I believe if this is the case next shall be where Edgar Cayce predict when we see noticeable eruptions in the long-quiet volcanoes of Vesuvius or Pelee, then three months later there will major earthquakes along the southern coast of California

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

hi
Nice to read all comments on the blog.I am Amit Dave regarding whom you are talking about.The proof of date hit 7+ quake is to day's japan quake(10th July 2011)
Theory is basically a tidal pull and momentum change theory
You may see my blog

earthquake-prediction.blogspot.com...

and see for the complete year 2011, 7+ predictions(pl see popular blogs at the right side of the blog)
regards
Amit

top topics

join