It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: Guest Interview - Stanton Friedman *We Want Questions for Him from You*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Mr. Friedman I would like to ask you what is your opinion of the idea put forth by researchers such as John Keel and Jacques Vallee who believe that the ufo phenomena is interdimensional and not a physical phenomena. What do you think this phenomena will eventually mean for humanity? Positive or negative for humanity?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You can go directly to the Stanton Friedman portion of the show that was broadcast on 7-9-2011 by going to this link:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

(as of 7-10-2011)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Mr Friedman, undoubtedly you are a person of education and experience for which puts you in an enviable place to someone like me who 'believes' has never witnessed, but believes.

So how is it, that there is no, un-deniable proof of Aliens in circulation when the 'man' couldnt keep a secret from the 'man'.

I personally asked a Russian Cosmonaut, a man who lived on the Mear Space Station for 12 months, 1 question because at the time (10ish years ago at Blackburn Rovers football ground in the UK) it was a conspiracy I was into:

1. Did america go to the moon.

He said yes. x no. of times.

From that point on, I never doubted America went to the moon, the Ruskies would have whipped their arse if they knew, maybe not immediately but during the cold war, defo..

Right now though, he was with us for 2 hours and never once said anything about Aliens or UFO's or anything he had seen. 12 Months in a little capsule and he had nothing to say about UFO's, nothing.

Why do you think that when presented with an audience outside the Soviet Union (I think it was) he never said anything about UFO's?

I know, because he never saw anything that made him believe.

If a Russian who spent 12 months in space doesnt get convinced, what chance do we have Mr Freeman?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Since the show and the interview has concluded, this thread will now be closed to avoid any confusion.

When we have him on again (he accepted the invitation) this thread will open back up!

Thanks for all the questions and those who tuned in!

To add your thoughts about what you heard last night, visit THIS THREAD

To litsen to the show from last night

Now Available on Rewind

edit on July 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join