It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I guess it's time now ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well, look's like we have to initiate operation FUATS sooner than planned folk's.

Yeah ... uhhh ... BTW, DHS, suck my left nut sack and get the fuc.k off this site. We're nothing but a bunch of loser's with no life posting info that obviously isn't true. I mean, c'mon ... a conspairacy forum? Yeah ... what a threat. Go do your job already and quit #.ing around in here. We're no threat to you.

APRIL FOOL'S JACKASS's

Ok, post here if your ready for FUATS guy's

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
You have my mouse!

RAGE AGAINST THOSE WHO HAMPER LIBERTY

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
William?

You ok? Your a mod lol. Ban the DHS guy ... And TC, I don't like his profile.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
we have to fight back. we can NOT let this go on. this isn't an anti government forum, but we cannot let this infiltration continue. sooner or later, they'll overthrow our site and destroy it, just like it was a foriegn regime. we have the power. we MUST spread the knowledge that we are being monitoered, andonce things start getting weird, then we strike back, we will make things so public, area codes will start with a-t-s. i, not not i, we have all been betrayed, our very liberty to post what we wish is at stake. hell, i'm scared im going to far right now. people in suits may be coming over to my crib for a cup of hot lead right know who knows? all that's for sure is that if we don't get things together and stand up, than obeservations will go to restrictions. and restriction will lead to violations, violations of our freedom to speech. i ask everyone. today is the day we band together, and make sure that our community is safe, that our constitutional rights are protected, by the people for the people. LET FREEDOM RING!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yeah, well ... My sig talking about a possible civil war prolly won't make me very popular with the DHS guy patroling here. But it's the truth. If DHS keep's this kind of crap up, there WILL be a new civil war.

The government has already fuc.ked US relation's with other countrie's, and now's it's literaly aiming to fuc.k relation's with it's own fellow american's.

I feel sick even calling myself an american now. Land of the free my as.s. Start looking up info on how-to make homemade weapon's. Won't be long for our own regime change.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
this is a new age. we are a new people. no longer are we sheeple that shall be controlled by a gov't that has no place for us. we are nothing more than votes so they can retain their power. america is over. that is the name for the government. the regime of america is going to fall. it will fall soon. we are now a new people, a united people. we are la gente unita. all races, all people of all sex and creed. no longer will we be held together. militia is coming. rebellion is not far to follow.

arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
quite a few of us on here weren't americans to start off with.....

perhaps we needn't worry about DHS in that case

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by e-nonymous
William?
You ok? Your a mod lol. Ban the DHS guy ... And TC, I don't like his profile.

Only Admins can ban. And even an Admin can't ban another Admin.

Joseph is an admin.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Joe can suck my as.s!

I do love my sig though ... I think I'll print it out and make flier's and place them everywhere.

America WILL fall with the current regime. We will get our good name and freedom back ... or die trying.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Holy motherof...

Since when isn't William moderator anymore??? How about Bob88???

I'm missing a lot here on ATS...

Anyway, April 1st is tomorrow....

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
O.k. the DHS banner comes from William's macronyc website!!!

APRIL FOOOOOOOOLSSS!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I do love my sig though ... I think I'll print it out and make flier's and place them everywhere.

Originally posted by William
Signatures:

A maximum of five lines of text, with any graphic image counting as one line.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

Too bad it doesn't follow the rules, but I guess we dont have any around here anymore!!

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Nope ... No rule's in ATS. Not so long as this DHS this keep's up here. Do whatever the fuc.k you want. I don't give a fuc.king shi.t. Let the DHS fuc.king ban me. Their nothing but a bunch of fuc.king coc.k sucking pussie.s anyway's. Steal my freedom ... I think not.

If this does turn out to be some sick fuc.ked up april's fool's joke, then I'll apologize and continue following the rule's. Until I find out otherwise ... Fuc.k the DHS and the rule's.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well, look's like we have to initiate operation FUATS sooner than planned folk's.

Yeah ... uhhh ... BTW, DHS, suck my left nut sack and get the fuc.k off this site. We're nothing but a bunch of loser's with no life posting info that obviously isn't true. I mean, c'mon ... a conspairacy forum? Yeah ... what a threat. Go do your job already and quit #.ing around in here. We're no threat to you.

APRIL FOOL'S JACKASS's

Ok, post here if your ready for FUATS guy's

what is operation FUATS? it sounds like something i want to be in on

Everybody, if you want to be part of a new forum please send an e-mail to [email protected] which includes your screen name on here and letting me know, i already have a temporary place for us refugees to split off

if you want, the other board can be used for other purposes in addition to discussion about a new board...any discussion on...actions...is welcome

send me an e-mail

[email protected]

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
NOOOO the evil government men can't take my forum, I wont let them

in the words of the senile charlton heston "from my cold dead fingers!!!!" You will not hold me down you will not revoke my rights,

We shall OVERCOME!

I am with those who believe in the rights of the people, I am with all who believe in truth and fighting censurship,

They wont take me back to the institution, the men in white coats aren't my friends, COLONICS NO MORE!!!! YAY

XA
S

top topics

join