It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so then....

page: 1

join
share:
arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
got bored of watching the tumbleweeds blow across the forum....

anyone had any strange U2U messages today? Please don't disclose the content just yet, just tell me yes or no

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
No, but i cant belive no one's talking about this Homeland crap!!!

I'm going back to have another rant in that thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
One from a panicked user. But nothing terribly odd.

I feel a bit cold about this whole affair.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wow we usually have about 20 guests when I log on today double that number. And less members than usual for a Monday afternoon... Would it be a safe assumption that some of our guests are actually members afraid to log in.

arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'd call that a fairly safe assumption right now. I just hope anyone who has received anything odd logs in and posts here. Puzzle's easier to solve when one has all the pieces - so far I have two and that is not enough to use my judgement

(and still thinks she hears the distant sound of the admin team chuckling....)

[Edited on 31-3-2003 by arc]

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
They can send me all the strange crap they want, and they can suck my left nut while their at it.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ever get that feeling that everyone else is in on the joke but you?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Monday, March 31, 2003

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I first came to this board not too long ago, and my impression was:

Hey this site has alot of really interesting people, and topics. Unlike blackvault and those other fookin stupid sites. HOLY COW! wow this place is buzzing with life...

My arse, I don't know about you guys(mods/admins) anymore, I mean is this how a board of this caliber is supposed to be? When I first got here every mod and participating ,member was valid in my opinion. Perhaps all this is a joke or not but either way, im with

[email protected]

on this. Maybe if the mods get their poop in a group I'll be back but untill then this is all kids crap to me. Sorry guys I really liked this used to AWSOME board...

AF1

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Lysergic I don't see what your obsession with All your base belong to us. I do know what it is, and it is not related to this at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
*cough* hoax *cough*

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Lysergic, nin lyrics in your sig, top guy!

arc

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
maybe it's a hoax, maybe it's the truth....

I'm currently thinking it's something entirely different altogether. But I'm too sleepy right now, don't have enough information and certain moderators are being way too evasive as usual.

*note to admin* if you're going to tell me things, then know me well enough that I will ask questions and expect answers. The hour might be right but my frame of mind certainly isn't

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nothing unusual here arc.

new topics

top topics

join