It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequencies and psychic energy that heal DNA changes understanding of consciousness and reality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
None of this work has been reproduced.

It's junk science.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
We are making some assumptions here, and I think we should step back and look at this based on the evidence. First off, I cannot find any information from what I call credible sources naming either of these two Russian scientists. This makes me a bit skeptical.

Also, the Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier's research on DNA and electricity is not accepted by mainstream scientists, and not only not accepted, but harshly criticized. So there is by no means any proof that he is correct, and actually it is much more likely that he is wrong.

The evidence presented just does not provide enough of a solid foundation to build a theory on, so I will personally remain skeptical, because too many assumptions are being made. That's just my opinion, and I have no problem if others want to believe these ideas, I just ask that everyone, as always, do their own research.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
From Dr Emotos wiki page

There were, however, potential problems with the "triple-blind" follow up. As the study explains:

In any experiment involving intention, the intentions of the "investigators" cannot be cleanly isolated from those of the nominal participants and this in turn constrains how one should properly interpret the results. In addition, there were many uncontrolled degrees of freedom in this experiment which may have allowed ‘‘unintended intentional’’ effects to creep in. They all involve human decisions, e.g. selecting six specific bottles of water from a huge population of available bottles, randomly assigning those bottles to three conditions, selecting and preparing the water drops, placing the water drop samples inside the freezer, searching for and photographing ice crystals on the frozen water drops at different magnification levels, choosing one of a large possible set of image processing algorithms to provide an objective measure of image contrast, and so on

en.wikipedia.org...

even the criticism is questionable
edit on 15-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
None of this work has been reproduced.

It's junk science.

hmm, so based on that logic cold fusion is definitely real because its been replicated and validated again and again now.

pesn.com...

But this means energy is coming form somewhere that modern mainstream science does not understand and thus opens up the possiblity that some of these unreplicated experiments are valid. Lets not overlook your claiming that a nobel prize winning scientist is making this up and risking his career and reputation along with all the other scientists I referenced. Your not really being skeptical if your just defending the established viewpoint and not testing the theory for yourself. Skeptics are important in achieving an objective view of reality, however, skepticism is not the same as reinforcing the official storyline. In fact, when experiments show new results, new ideas must be formed to explain them. This idea or theory can be argued as an alternative to the official or mainstream theory. Therefore, when skeptics attempt to ridicule a theory by using the official theory as a means of proving the concept wrong, in effect, they are just reinforcing the original mainstream view of things, and actually not being skeptical. This is not skepticism, it is just a convenient way for the establishment view of things to be seen as the correct version, all the time, every time. Ive done lots of things in my garage you would deem impossible Im sure. So, yes, I have replicated similar experiments myself that would suggest this is all very real.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

reply to post by crystalbeing

Your papa logic won't work on me.

Go find other "indigo children" to scheme up ways to ponerolize more people.

I refuse to be fooled.

Wow, thats quite an argument you made. Lulz. No comment on cold fusion then? I like how you ignore all the other experiments and papers I referenced. You imply Im an indigo child, Im guessing becuause of my name. I chose my name based of scientific research on the liquid crystal matrix in our bodies by Mae Won Ho. You chose to ignore this for some reason too. You simply cant deny there is a link with this system and the acupuncture system. How did ancient energy workers know this without modern science?
www.chalicebridge.com...&Daily/AcuSys&LiquidCrystColFibCT.html

Do I really have to go over how your not a skeptic but establishment defender again?

Here refute this other reference I provided froma .gov site you also chose to ignore

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 16-7-2011 by crystalbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have progressed very far spiritually this year compared to any of my previous seeking and practice. Thank you crystalbeing for making this thread. As we learn that intention is key, reviewing such works as quoted in your OP is empowering. What I have discovered through personal experience, what I have gained in knowledge from the many ancient and modern teachings, is now more strongly confirmed with me through academic awareness of such concepts.

Thank you for your well researched OP, and may Peace be upon you.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You...

Much to ponder.

Des

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ok.. not sure why this thread isn't in the TOP most flagged threads in the last 3months.. grrr and how could i have missed this when i'm on here practically every .. single day

67FLAGS & 3 pages of replies~! and the mods JUST can't keep up .. BS ~!!

Anyways.. I'm not in favor of the Japanese Dr that did the water experiments since reading on ATS a year ago that his report was misleading and the samples DID not respond to the words he taped on the vials..

The Vials were ALREADY clear and non-toxix and he just labeled them from the structure he saw that was there ALREADY..

Anyways, Now I'm still lookiing into this frequency thing and in August of last year, I had a dream of my wife and this frequency here

Tell me truthfully, has anyone here on ATS serious been healed by the 528hz frequency?? i would seriously like to know ..

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

No, you don't because I'm not.

You're misinterpreting data, and using a few eccentrics who likely misinterpreted their own data.

I'm sick of this nonsense is all.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

No, you don't because I'm not.

You're misinterpreting data, and using a few eccentrics who likely misinterpreted their own data.

I'm sick of this nonsense is all.

No offense but your response is nonsense. "No, you dont because I'm not" What are you trying to say? I honestly dont think your read my entire thread. What exactly did I misinterpret? Please, explain this to me...

Conscious information processing is associated with the EM component of ultra low frequency (ULF) brainwaves in either:
a) dialectically "denser" parts of the brain in the normal awake state of consciousness; or
b) a gaseous ionic structure in the vicinity of the body while in altered states of consciousness.

An additional, low-dielectric, weakly ionized gaseous neural network is necessary in these processes. This structure can be related to the displaced-from-the-body ionic system. This system can conduct ULF brainwave currents inside the conductive channels, with a tendency of deterioration during a period of approximately 1 hour.

www.vxm.com...

Einstien was an eccentric. I guess having a Nobel Prize just isnt good enough for you either? Maybe you didnt mean that data I just qouted was being misinterpreted. Perhaps you meant this...

We propose that the acupuncture system and the DC body field detected by Western scientists both inhere in the continuum of liquid crystalline collagen fibres that make up the bulk of the connective tissues. Bound water layers on the collagen fibres provide proton conduction pathways for rapid intercommunication throughout the body, enabling the organism to function as a coherent whole. This liquid crystalline continuum mediates hyperreactivity to allergens and the body's responsiveness to different forms of subtle energy medicine. It constitutes a "body consciousness" working in tandem with the "brain consciousness" of the nervous system. We review supporting evidence from biochemistry, cell biology, biophysics and neurophysiology, and suggest experiments to test our hypothesis.

www.chalicebridge.com...&Daily/AcuSys&LiquidCrystColFibCT.html

I qouted alot of scientists and studies so I need you to be specific on what is nonsense and what you think Ive misinterpreted.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
ok.. not sure why this thread isn't in the TOP most flagged threads in the last 3months.. grrr and how could i have missed this when i'm on here practically every .. single day

67FLAGS & 3 pages of replies~! and the mods JUST can't keep up .. BS ~!!

Anyways.. I'm not in favor of the Japanese Dr that did the water experiments since reading on ATS a year ago that his report was misleading and the samples DID not respond to the words he taped on the vials..

The Vials were ALREADY clear and non-toxix and he just labeled them from the structure he saw that was there ALREADY..

Anyways, Now I'm still lookiing into this frequency thing and in August of last year, I had a dream of my wife and this frequency here

Tell me truthfully, has anyone here on ATS serious been healed by the 528hz frequency?? i would seriously like to know ..

I only mentioned Emoto because it was related to the idea of water holding information. I understand the criticism with his method and personally believe its not the written words but the "intention" of the person handling the water. As my research has shown, its your brainwaves and ionic body structure that affect the water, not a piece of paper with words. This reminds me of how pagans use props, chanting, and other symbols in their cermemonies. They are just tools for the mind. I think your dream a sign that there is more to life than you can see. Dreams are your subconcious speaking to you. Your subconcious can process information alot faster then your concious mind. So its likely you subconciously realized we are all made of frequencies that can resonate with others and infleunce the material world you see with your eyes. Just my interpretation. As for the 528hz, Ive been told by many solfeggio frequencies are very nice to meditate to. However using frequencies to heal physical injuries I believe is much more complex and the only way to really find out for yourself is to build and test a device such as the one my own thread inspired me to find. Someone else commented its $300 to build so if its worth it to you to find out the truth then I would pursue it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
No one has been healed by a frequency of 528hz and anyone with even a basic grasp of audio & acoustics will know why. Also, being a Nobel winner dies not make you infallible or immune from making stupid assertions. This is junk science at it's best.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
No one has been healed by a frequency of 528hz and anyone with even a basic grasp of audio & acoustics will know why. Also, being a Nobel winner dies not make you infallible or immune from making stupid assertions. This is junk science at it's best.

Try not to latch onto the 528hz frequency as it was just a side note in my thread and not the bulk. I never claimed it was a healing frequency, just a well established doctor claims his research suggests the frequency is beneficial to DNA repair. Anyone who thinks I was claiming an audio sound heals DNA greatly misinterpreted my thread. The nobel prize winning scientist simply observed the EMF of DNA can be tranferred into water and imprint a structure onto it. Really not that hard to believe. Their is a lot of different research into this. No my thread was about the cyrstal body matrix and its correlation to the ancient acupuncture system and the ionic gaseous structure around the body of person in an altered state of conciousness. The other experiments I mentioned were tools to help you understand the science of how the body communicates with itself and the outside world. If you read and understood what I wrote you would understand I was claiming electromagnetic frequencies can be used to heal the body, but I never endorsed a specific frequency. As a matter of fact in the comments you can see I encourage people to experiment and find out for themselves what that frequency may be. In my opinion solfeggio frequencies and scalar waves are the most interesting and likely candidates though. You people really need to read my whole thread before you comment.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
seems like your whole argument is supported by the claim that dna react to water in some weird way. bad science, not buying it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
seems like your whole argument is supported by the claim that dna react to water in some weird way. bad science, not buying it.

In some weird way? I thought that I asked you read the whole thread before you comment? Its actually about how DNA is an organic oscillator and can store and transfer frequencies, possibly explaining how cells communicate with eachother. This same "junk science" is being used to make organic solar cells.

uk.ibtimes.com...

I guess it never occured to you that in order for DNA to self assemble it needs to be able communicate to organize the way it does. Or do you think magic is responsible for it? Water can hold frequencies no matter how much you want to ignore the evidence by qualified scientists and the fact is we are made up of mostly water. The goal of my thread was to support discussion of technologies that will and are emerging from this understanding. Its to bad your too close minded to get in on the scientific revolution.

In this series of short Interviews, Dr. Mae Wan Ho, Director of Institute of Science in Society (ISIS) clearly supports scientific findings released between 1980 and present that the genes we inherited are not fixed. Dr. Mae-Wan Ho is a world renowned geneticist & biophysicist. She is co-founder of the International Science Panel on Genetic Modification and is scientific advisor to the Third World Network.

regenesisfeaturefilm.wordpress.com...

Imprinting Water with Frequencies is Now a Known Science. Its Implications in 2011 for New Healing Modalities of the Human Body Appear Limitless.

Imprinting Water with Frequencies is Now a Known Science. Its Implications in 2011 for New Healing Modalities of the Human Body Appear Limitless.

Marcel Joseph Vogel (1917 – 1991) was a research scientist for IBM’s San Jose facility for 27 years. He received numerous patents for his inventions during this time. Among these was the magnetic coating for the 24 ” hard disc drive systems still in use. His areas of expertise were phosphor technology, liquid crystal systems, luminescence, and magnetics. In the 1970’s Marcel did pioneering work in man-plant communication experiments. This led him to the study of quartz crystals and the creation of a faceted crystal that is now known as the Vogel-cutTM crystal. The Vogel-cutTM crystal is an instrument that serves to store, amplify, convert, and cohere subtle energies. Marcel’s research into the therapeutic application of quartz crystals led him to the investigation of the relationship between crystals and water. He discovered that he could structure water by spinning it around a tuned crystal, altering many of the characteristics of the water and converting it into an information storage system.

regenesisfeaturefilm.wordpress.com...

The funny thing is that as more lazy intellectuals come in here and just say "junk science, not buying it" then leave, the more it motivates me to supply even more evidence to the point its getting ridiculous becuase I actually have research and scientists on my side and this is just adding more flags to my thread and attention to it. Which I know bothers some of you who wish this stuff remains secret within certain circles.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

i may be lazy but you are a pseudo-intellectual.

water doesn't have memory. your whole argument fails.

here's me not being lazy

why would i try to provide evidence for every nonsense post anyone posts?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So is this where being baptized in water came from? Since prayer and meditation can in a way make water a form of conduction for love/energy (what I call the holy spirit) and therefore help complete the connection? This is personally what I think baptism is. Based on my experience .....this all makes perfect sense.

Excellent thread!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

i may be lazy but you are a pseudo-intellectual.

water doesn't have memory. your whole argument fails.

here's me not being lazy

why would i try to provide evidence for every nonsense post anyone posts?

What does your wikepedia article have to do with anything? Did I say water has memory? I believe I said structure. I guess Luc Montagnier, a nobel prize winning scientist, is a pseudo-intellectual then?
news.techworld.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

that is an appeal to authority. because he won the nobel prize means nothing if he then makes a mistake.

www.sciencemag.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join