It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvanic's latest video showing "Bigfoot" - Jul 2, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
www.sylvanic.com recently uploaded yet another video onto their YouTube account showing - as with their previous videos - the supposed face of a Bigfoot.

They don't say much about the video - only the following caption:

We are a growing group of independent researchers working towards definitive proof and protection of the species commonly referred to as Bigfoot.
Our tremendous success has come about from our enormous collaboration of minds, experiences, knowledge, and wisdom from all walks of life. Primatology meets first nations experiences; anthropology combines with the greatest hunting techniques on the planet. The experiences have been passed down through tens of thousands of years of first nations oral history and tradition with decades of scientific studies.

Our ultimate goal is to ethically introduce civilization to the most man-like primate on the planet.

Don't know how they expect us to take them serious with no explanation whatsoever...

It would however appear that the focus of the video is more the fact that they are offering a reward of US$2 million for a Bigfoot body and not so much that they supposedly filmed yet another Bigfoot's face (which IMO doesn't look much like the previous face(s))... The fact that they are "underplaying" they photographs tells me that it should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Edit: ATS Discussion of previous image
edit on 4-7-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

I went to the web site and looked at everything they have up and its funny I have never heard of this guy or his corporation. Looks like he has a little better footage than the morons on “Finding Bigfoot”, if they have this awesome video footage now, why don’t they just release it? They say on their site that they have a wealthy investor that is offering a reward for a Bigfoot body that has died of natural causes. What the hell difference does it make if you shot it or found it dead you still have a body? And as a second thought I believe that you could get a WHOLE lot more than a couple million for a Bigfoot body if you had one. The photo from the previous post... COME ON seriously how freaking close was he to the creature, looks like he could stick his finger out and pick its nose. This is a neat post anyway; I will be looking into this a little more now that I know about it, thanks.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i believe big foot exist i heard its screams early one nov morning while hunting in NE oklahoma i have also see it or one of them they are in oklahoma and this is a fact its only a matter of time before one is shot or captured imo this is one legend thats 100% true and the truth will come out in my life time i have faith in this.

this video look pretty real to me but i must admit im no expert

edit on 4-7-2011 by pez1975 because: add vid

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf

It would however appear that the focus of the video is more the fact that they are offering a reward of US$2 million for a Bigfoot body and not so much that they supposedly filmed yet another Bigfoot's face (which IMO doesn't look much like the previous face(s))... The fact that they are "underplaying" they photographs tells me that it should be taken with a pinch of salt.

I do believe in bigfoot. But, here is the thing that came to me 1st when seeing the video and reading about the reward for a body.

If they really want us to believe they can get that close to an actual bigfoot then they are also plenty close enough to shoot one and get a body.

The reward actually works against them with regard to the authenticity of the video.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
All big foot faces seem to have trees and bushes obstructing the face.Also seems very odd that they can get this close and still manage to get obstructing views in all the videos.coincidence? More like choreographed.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I had never heard of this company before until now, I really hope they are for real about this project. But what benefit do they gain from holding information on a subject that is fairly controversial. Im all for conservation and protection of flora and fauna, but Bigfoot is major news, they should lay out all they evidence to the scientific community, so that we can understand how this species has manage to evade minimum human contact all these years.

cj6

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Thats a more interesting vid of bigfoot

Not sure if its real or not but a lot more convincing than bigfoot just standing around letting people take pics of its face.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I'm not a photographer but I'm pretty sure there is camera technology that would allow you to get a clear photograph from a considerable distance.
What I mean is that a clear picture doesn't necessarily mean they were anywhere near it.
edit on 6-7-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
i believe big foot exist i heard its screams early one nov morning while hunting in NE oklahoma i have also see it or one of them they are in oklahoma and this is a fact

Where at in NE OK? I live in the south-central area of OK & have heard unexplained screams & "yelps", I'd call them, that are nothing like any known noise I'm aware of. Most recently in an area of a reported BFRO sighting while fishing on the Red River. A friend of my friend I was fishing with who had come along heard it & asked me "WTF was that"? I told him probably Bigfoot & he never flinched being from Indian decent as I am. He said "Oh, never heard one before" lol

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Sylvanic or his work. I just don't feel any authentic research or passion from him & his org. He seems almost to mock the possible existence of what I believe to be a real but seclusive & lowly populated species. Seems its all about making a buck, otherwise he'd be sharing his info with science to prove once & for all they do exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's hard to say here honestly.

The biggest case against all the supposed Bigfoot footage is the convenience of being in the right place at the right time and being so close and blah blah blah. Really though wouldn't this be the case regardless?

If you stumble upon something like this and whip the camera out it's still going to seem as though you were waiting there for it. Any of this stuff could be faked...or it could be real.

Nothing will ever satisfy besides seeing with our own eyes.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
i believe big foot exist i heard its screams early one nov morning while hunting in NE oklahoma i have also see it or one of them they are in oklahoma and this is a fact its only a matter of time before one is shot or captured imo this is one legend thats 100% true and the truth will come out in my life time i have faith in this.

this video look pretty real to me but i must admit im no expert

edit on 4-7-2011 by pez1975 because: add vid

That is one heck of an amazing video. Thanks for putting it up

My guess is that these creatures are going to end up attacking someone one day. Supposing all these footage coming out are not hoaxes, it seems that they are displaying aggressive behavior. In the OP video, it seems to stare back at the camera. In the video that Pez posted, it looks like its chasing the guy. Someone is bound to go down during these "bigfoot expeditions" and it probably wont be Bigfoot.

new topics

top topics

join