It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Economic Destruction of the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Now, we all know that the Illuminati has it's hands in the Global central banking cartels that run our world, but HOW exactly is their plan carried out?

That is the question that is the most important piece of information that is crucial to defeating them, and after I show you, you will understand why their system is too corrupt to continue to exist.

You see, the majority of the worlds wealth exists under the possession and control of these international banks, and they use their vast wealth to cement their position...

So, let's take a stroll around the block, and I'll see if I cant explain the whole sad, sorry story to you.

Most of the money that the Central banks control, are actually invested in various enterprises, and markets...

Like the stock market for example (Except they only invest in company stocks to gain ownership of various corporations)

The Real investment of the Central banks, is in the Derivatives markets.

Which as of this year, are valued in the Quadrillions of dollars.

One quadrillion dollars is:

$1,000,000,000,000,000

That's one million, Billion dollars.

And investments in the commodity derivatives markets is basically investment with returns.

As in, interest.

So, when you have One quadrillion dollars (which is more than 50 times the total global GDP) invested... how much money would that return?

Well, if we took a nominal 5% interest rate on one quadrillion dollars, over a year...

That would give us a return of:

$1,000,000,000,000,000 * .05 = 50,000,000,000,000

or, 50 trillion dollars.

Which is the GDP of the ENTIRE WORLD.

So, since there really isn't enough money to pay their interest, they just have their central banks issue more money (devaluing the money in circulation)

And so they keep earning interest on that money, and they earn in interest more than the world earns.

So, what takes you years and years to EARN.... they accumulate within thousandths of a second. with absolutely no effort at all.

Hence, cementing their position on the top of the pyramid.

Able to expend VAST "Sums" of financial wealth to buy off politicians, nations, corperations, etcetera....

And, by continually devaluing the wealth, they erase your "Earnings" while simultaneously giving you the ILLUSION of prosperity.

So, their system has essentially set them up with "Infinite money"

Literally.

And they use that "Infinite Money" to "Purchase" all of the real value and assets from the world....

And as soon as you accept their money for payment, the rest of the money in circulation (including yours) devalues. (because it is back in circulation)

And they just sit back, and collect interest on their loans to the entire planet.

Which there is not enough money to ever pay back.

And when the economy starts to suffer, because there ISN'T enough money in circulation....

They have their branches print more, at more interest.

that YOU have to eventually pay back.... with interest that you didn't have in the first place.

Now, they actually plan on keeping this system going forever...

So that there is still only about $900 billion "Dollars" in circulation, but their financial holdings approach infinity.

You see, money that is not in circulation does not really effect inflation.

So, they'll just keep it all in their financial computers, safe from prying eyes.....

But they will essentially have limitless funds to do their dirty work.

Without putting one ounce of effort into earning any of it.

And you will have to work harder, and harder, just to stay afloat.

That is how they plan to turn you all into slaves.

By getting you to work your life away for paper, that they print.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Getting to the bottom of the financial system and money cycle is almost as tough as getting to the bottom of the UFO situation with all the secrets, conflicts and centralised power going on. I cannot be absolutely certain beyond any reasonable doubt without the proven specifics of exactly who, what and how much. A comprehensible map of the money cycle backed up by through and independent analysis of all the available financial data does help in building a solid case. I know I ask for a lot, but if the problems are to be addressed they need to be pin pointed to build the public pressure and reduce the collateral damage.

From the research I have undertaken I do find a lot of agreement with your analysis of the situation. One new interesting conclusion presented is the relationship between GDP and the derivative interest repayments. By introducing complex mathematical principles into the financial market is does reduce a lot of the tangibility between the relationships going on. Even the more basic principles like interest and inflation do have a place, but I do believe a lot of this has been exploited, overused and capitalised upon form their original intention.

Understanding the problem is the first step before any kind of solution can be found. Internationally there is a lot of conflict and complexity going on in the international economy due to the many different cultural approaches to economic management. There are many sources, good and bad that do point towards collusion, mismanagement, corruption and slavery within the global economic system. With a lot of governments around the world suffering from the consequence of these higher level decisions, I do hope that they can pool their resources to take on these difficult challenges resulting in a more fair, balanced and just economic system.

edit on 4-7-2011 by kwakakev because: Broke up a long sentence

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Liked your take on a very complex issue. You succeeded in making this simple for everyone. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
money is not real.

economy is the hostage of this fake entity.

value needs redefinition.

can you crash something that is not real?

food, water and shelter are the life pillars that are being manipulated by these tricksters.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Great post mate :-)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
And they push this idea of trickle-down economy. Well sure they do, let it trickle down. They let it trickle, emphasis on TRICKLE, because they know it will all just float back up to the top soon enough.

When all the ufo'ers talk about the aliens not wanting to let us out into the rest of the universe because we are to violent, I don't think that's it. I think they don't want to let our economic system to leave the planet.
Economic. Quarantine

Anyway mate, I don't know about the math or the numbers you posted, but generally you sum it up pretty well.
Sad, ain't it?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
money is not real.

economy is the hostage of this fake entity.

value needs redefinition.

can you crash something that is not real?

food, water and shelter are the life pillars that are being manipulated by these tricksters.

You make some important points.

"Money" and "dollar" are so often used interchangeably. If we imagine dollars as green paper, then obviously food and other tangibles are far more "real" than what most of us call money.

GOLD is missing from the equation.

If there is an elite at the top of the pyramid, it's likely they employ a more practical definition of "money", for their purposes. Since their efforts span the centuries, certainly they would not confuse "money", with whatever their present fiat scheme is denominated in.

Gold is the primary vehicle they use to STORE wealth, as well as the one used to transmit that wealth to their progeny. While they clearly also count among their vast wealth the large enterprises that surround us, that they control, they are wise enough to understand that while IBM is here today, Microsoft may be here tomorrow.

But gold, is ever the same. And they control most of it, through their central banks.

Perhaps this is why they always seem to spend some resources on disinfo, when it comes to precious metals. Even guys like George Soros has proven, over and over again, that what he says out of one side of his mouth, is for you and I. What he DOES is usually the very opposite. Like when he used his pulpit to declare that gold was in a "bubble" a couple years ago, and we then saw metals fall some. What did he DO? Bought gold.

Is gold in a "bubble" today? Maybe. Just don't take Massa's word for it.

JR

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So now the question remains,
What are ya gonna do about it huh?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
So now the question remains,
What are ya gonna do about it huh?

Well I know what we can do about it!

Stop thinking their money is worth something, if together we all stop to use their form of money, they won't have no power anymore. If we decide to say no to their money, that we are not willing to sell, work and prostitute ourselves for what THEY consider valuable then maybe things could change.

The thing is, it's hard to bring this change to everyone without having "traitors".

But fear not, it is not impossible if we stick together. We must relearn to put family, love, friendship, knowledge and freedom on a higher level then money. Those are the values that make us rich, they are also worth a lot more to God ( for those who believe ) and to global consciousness.

We will never have a world of equality and justice with a money system like we have now.
I am not willing to bring sadness to others only for my own happiness.
I do NOT want to be richer then everyone else, I just want everyone to have the same chance to be happy.

There is a way and we will find it!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Your solution is childish because it is impractical.

The truth is, there are no feasible solutions,
the game was rigged from the start,
there is nothing you can do.

All we can hope for is a world wide civil war
due to the upcoming economic crash.
many borders will be created,
and many new nations will emerge.
Wars will ensue, we will end up in the new dark times.

What happens after? That depends on the victor.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
They believe they can keep this system going forever. They don't realize that that once things get bad enough for the common man and enough people learn about how the world economic system works,...things will unravel for them very quickly.

They believe that they have the world militaries in their pockets, and they do to an extent. In the end, the military has no choice but to back the people, and the International Banksters will be punished for their conspiracies against mankind.

Maybe....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I never thought the banks would own that much money.......while people are shedding blood sweat and tears to earn their money, they're drowning in it...
I've also heard that one of the processes in creating the coming new world order is to create a global economic depression that will be worst in our entire history...kind of scary when you think about it...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker123

The problem with a worldwide economic depression is the creation
of fringe political ideologies, and a rising popularity of said ideologies.

top topics

join