It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Miliband, did someone put him on repeat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Link

Whether you agree or disagree with what this man, the leader of the United Kingdom Labour Party, has to say is not the point. His answer to every question was unbelievable, it was like someone put him on repeat and used the same tape of his answer for each of the questions. I thought the US had it really bad, this man takes the cake during this interview.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
He's an absolute moron, from the deceitful Tony Blair to the damed incompetent and un voted Brown the labour party goes and elects this fool as its leader.

IF the country wasn't in such a massive hole because of the miss management of the previous government then the labour party would stand NO chance in an election for many years, but this moron will be able to do well by simply wearing a red rosette and talking gibberish till the next general election.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The guy is a moron.

It's the usual case they are given a one-line message, a mantra, by the people behind them (normally PR these days) and repeat it ad nauseum regardless of the question asked to them.

Who was it that said the more you repeat something the more people will believe it to be true?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Serious robot malfunction there. I suppose reckless and provocative is one way of describing politicians

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
They all do this. Its one of the reasons our democratic process is in terminal decay.

They are scared to deviate from the script. It takes a very skilled interviewer to exasperate a modern politician into saying what he thinks or answering a question.

Agreed, the labour party is in the worst shape now with the current line up then it has been since the days of michael foot.

There is not a single party or politician in the UK I consider worthy of my vote.

new topics

top topics

join