It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Slams Obama´s Statements Today On Libya And The Constitution!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

So Obama says what constitution we dont need no constitution talk Ron says the man went to war blew the rules and pleading you dont have a lawyer to make your case for you is pathetic. Didnt he swear an oath to follow it so how dont you get it?
Kerry cuts in for some BS point about congress your future president Paul calls him the moron he is. Then they pull out some BS line about nObama saying tow the line Ron says pull out of the wars and the warmongering politics are pure crap...
Newscaster tries her best to stop him and reroute the conversation on every turn you know the usual Ron comes out guns blazing and cool as ice.

and yep things are only gonna get much worst if you morons keep voting in shills like nObama.

Ron Paul 2012 just be ready to back him with your second amendment cause he's gonna need it.
edit on 3-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ron Paul is an idiot.

Voting him in would set this county back 100 years.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Impeach Obama

His Birth Certificate was fraudulent

He Starts more illegal wars ( and Continues the ones he promised he'd end)

He is a Chicago Criminal Politician.

He also tells the Citizens of the United States to not question The Official Story of 911 (Freedom Of thought and Expression)

He is continuing the same thing Bush has done and did.

He is a puppet.

He is Barack Hussein Obama The Illegal And illegitimate president(Dictator) of the United Corporations Of America

Him and Bush and Hillary (The Clintons) and all get along behind the Scenes they are just Puppets for the Banking, Corporation, Industry, Military Industrial Complex, Cartels, Drug Smuggler, Mafia, All the like

They are bought and paid for.

Impeach all traitors. They are enemies of the People.

edit on 3-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Ron Paul is an idiot.

yep you got anything to back that up or you just an all out Obamatard? (if they can call me a birther i say its fair game)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Ron Paul is an idiot.

That's nice.

Why don't you explain yourself?

Just saying something doesn't make it true ...

edit on 3-7-2011 by Nurv47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Throw out Obama too but do you really not pay attention to the news or Ron Pauls stances on issues that you have to ask what's wrong?

I will give you just one since the list is too long for me to type:

He want's to return far too much power to the states which will lead to such a mess in everything it's hard to conceive. One state will allow gay marriage and another won't, this state will have these laws on abortion and this one won't, this state will have these standards for education and this one won't.

America will become a hodgepodge of different sets of rules for people to live by. Lawsuits will run rampant totally clogging the already clogged judicial system. Paul is a problem waiting to happen.

When asked if a state decided to reinstate the Jim Crowe laws his response was "they'd never do something stupid like that," yet he would still leave it up to them.

Just wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

ya its what he believes in but he's also said its not something he would or even could force on America and would have to be decided and implemented in a democratic way.

and sorry for callin ya an obamatard since your sick of him too.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
sorry, i fell asleep.

both them guys are not good for the US.

global politics are best left to the sneaky not the honest.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I think Ron Paul would be a horrible mistake but that's just my opinion. Here is a link that shows his actual voting record and stance on issues that alot of people see and really agree with. My issues are more with his philosophies than how he actually votes. Right now he's kinda limited in Congress so it keeps him in check but I feel that if he were to get the Presidency he may act before thinking about all the consequences. Just my opinion however.

www.ontheissues.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

So you don't believe that people in a certain state should decide for themselves, the laws that they want? Do you believe that someone in DC should make those decisions for Arkansas, Louisiana or California?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

edit on 3-7-2011 by Zamini because: w/e

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by kro32

So you don't believe that people in a certain state should decide for themselves, the laws that they want? Do you believe that someone in DC should make those decisions for Arkansas, Louisiana or California?

Correct, this is why each state sends representatives to Washington. Of course there will always be the majority of the issues handled at the State level by the State and thats the way it should be. Not everything should be decided by the state however as it would create chaos.

Certainly you can see the problems of states having different rules and laws. If you can't I'd suggest reading a history book or two and see some of the problems that has led too in the past.

The majority of laws in a state are made by the state and it's fine if they differ but there is also a place in our system for national standards also.

Rules governing food and safety

Rules for environmental protections

Rules for nuclear safety

I think you get the point.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Ron Paul is an idiot.

Bottom line is " you got nothing"..

If you can't talk facts then stop the BS..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I don't believe that freedom would lead to chaos. The thing is, the federal government is too intrusive. They do not stop at just a few rules. California wants medicinal marijuana, the fed says no. The fed tells states the speed limit that is acceptable. Seat belts, helmets, health care, education, etc. The fed is what has gotten this country into the mess it's in, not the states. Not all of the states anyway.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Ron Paul is an idiot.

I did, try scrolling up

You might increase your political knowledge a little bit

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
reply to post by kro32

I don't believe that freedom would lead to chaos. The thing is, the federal government is too intrusive. They do not stop at just a few rules. California wants medicinal marijuana, the fed says no. The fed tells states the speed limit that is acceptable. Seat belts, helmets, health care, education, etc. The fed is what has gotten this country into the mess it's in, not the states. Not all of the states anyway.

Wow you've made many errors there. Many states have different speed limits set by them, California has a helmet law while Arizona does not, all set by the State.

The state will always have the majority of the laws left up to them but that doesn't mean they all should be.

And would you really want state setting their own civil rights laws? History shows you what a mess that can turn out to be. Also it seems that states do have different health care laws...look at Massachussets
edit on 3-7-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Ron Paul is an idiot.

I did, try scrolling up

Umm, I know the constitution..

Obviously you don't agree with it..

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

National Maximum Speed Law

The National Maximum Speed Law (NMSL) in the United States was a provision of the 1974 Emergency Highway Energy Conservation Act that prohibited speed limits higher than 55 mph (90 km/h).

en.wikipedia.org...

My point is...it has happened.

So do you think someone in DC should be able to tell you what you can and cannot do?
edit on 7/3/2011 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Ron Paul is an idiot.

I did, try scrolling up

Umm, I know the constitution..

Obviously you don't agree with it..

Bottom line is I did give facts and it's not my fault if you choose to post before you read them.

If you would like to debate anything i've stated feel free otherwise your little troll posts aren't helping this discussion along.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

And my point is that the States today make the majority of their laws and will continue to do so. Ron Paul wants to give them even more power which in my opinion is not the wisest decision and i've given examples of that. If you don't agree with those that's fine but I think i've laid out the reasons fairly well on why I don't believe he would be a good President.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join