It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT Discusses Satanic Influence on the Republican Party Logo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey,

If this has already been posted feel free to close.

This video is pretty amazing topic matter for television.

I stumbled upon this at Vigilant Citiizen. I highly recommend this site for information on occult symbolism in culture.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Very interesting, indeed. But personally, I believe that the upside-down star was chosen merely for esthetic or design reasons. At least I myself think it actually looks more appealing that way.

After all, if the Republican party was really run by some theistic Satanists, wouldn't it make more sense to hide any evidence of that whatsoever, instead of slightly altering the logo to represent that belief and thereby allowing people to read too much into it?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is about the Third Or Fourth Topic On This Subject Already,

Deny Ignorance,

this is completely Hearsay, at one point in their life don't you believe they would promote their alleged 'Satanic Beliefs'?

Enough is Enough with all these claims of 'Satanic Rituals' and 'Satanist'

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
This is about the Third Or Fourth Topic On This Subject Already,

Deny Ignorance,

this is completely Hearsay, at one point in their life don't you believe they would promote their alleged 'Satanic Beliefs'?

Enough is Enough with all these claims of 'Satanic Rituals' and 'Satanist'

Please provide the links to 1st 2nd and 3rd topics on subject since I am curious.
This guy reminds me of a liberal/ progressive version of Glenn Beck.
Things that make you go....mmmmmm wtf?

I knew GWB, his father and his grandfather were all in some type of Satanic cult involving the Nazi's or something. Rumsfeld has to be an evil demon and Dick Cheney could be the devil himself!
But the entire party. Satanic?
You must be joking.
I don't believe that at all.

Of course I am kidding...I don't think Meaghan McCain is Satanic. She is clearly trying to leave the hovel or nest, whatever they travel in and this is pissing the whole clan off. I worry about Meg.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well, it's good to see that RT will be following the same opinion-based journalism of it's US cable counterparts.

But, I did learn that they tilted the stars, I never realized that!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To be honest I never clicked on the ats thread, either because I prejudged that hair and decided to skip your reply or because you did not say what the link was for. I think it was an even split.
Reviewing my answer to the OP I see you have in fact provided a link. Thanks man.
I gotta keep reminding myself not to judge people by appearances alone...

I wonder why they decided to (if in fact they did) put those stars upside down anyway?
They don't look quite right. Opps...there I go again

new topics

top topics

join