It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Cartoon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Wasn't gunna post this here, but I finally gave in to my desire to share it with you all. The following video shows a detailed and informative telling of exactly what happened to Osama Bin Laden.

There is some graphic material in said video, so if you have a weak stomach when it comes to animated violence or some harsh language its best you don't watch the video.

The video was created by me and was recently uploaded. I hope it helps answer some questions to what happened to Osama and just how he ended up being killed.

The title of the clip is "1Vlog2Far The Big News" and currently sits as a video reply to the e-famous "President Obama on Death of Osama bin Laden (SPOOF)" by the youtube user Alphacat (as seen on CBS and various other media outlets). Big thanks to him and his amazing talents in parodying Obama and in making music.

With all that said- here is the video.

The Big News

edit on 2-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2011 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by realone91
heres the big news *Staff Edit* read and consider your journey

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out as I consider my journey, as you recommend. Here's to journeys pondered!

MM
edit on 3/7/11 by JAK because: Quote Edit

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

While I don't necessarily know if this belongs in Political Madness after watching the film, I still think it was some good animation done by a fellow ATS member. So kudos there Mr Mask and a job well done.

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the humor in there quite a bit!

"If you hurt me for making this... Obama will kill you... In ten years..."

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SneakySleuth911
reply to post by Mr Mask

While I don't necessarily know if this belongs in Political Madness

I hear ya there...I was not sure where it should go, so if its too much of a problem I hope the mods will relocate it. I'm sorry if its placement misled you in the least.

after watching the film, I still think it was some good animation done by a fellow ATS member. So kudos there Mr Mask and a job well done.

Many sincere thanks!

Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the humor in there quite a bit!

Humor? Hmmm...if that is what you want to call it, I guess I will begrudgedly accept it. But I like to call it "historic documentation"...I guess "humor works to.

"If you hurt me for making this... Obama will kill you... In ten years..."

Its true yknow...set your clocks.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Lol. Im glad you did. It was awesome.

I personally loved the Osama coming back after the Rapture.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
entertaining.

How long did it take you to put it together?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Mr Mask

Lol. Im glad you did. It was awesome.

Thank you my most respected colleague!

I personally loved the Osama coming back after the Rapture.

Yeah...the video was made shortly before May 21 2011...man...we lucked out there! Imagine how angry with us Osama would have been being resurrected so quickly after being killed.

I was sweating bricks on that one.

MM

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
entertaining.

I'm glad you thought so. Thank you!

How long did it take you to put it together?

Eh...built in spare hours between 12 days, I'd say about 10 hours? The longest effort involved was looking for source images. Rambling like an idiot was easy and took no time at all...Its what I do.

Thanks again!

MM

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by realone91

Ok...so I took a few minutes to look at the site you provided. I couldn't find any information showing Obama using a lightsaber...so I do not get how this is relevant here.

But thanks for the link.

MM

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

To be honest, I think realone is just promoting his/her own site trying to get traffic by dropping that link around. I noticed a post just like the one in this thread in a completely unrelated thread, where realone just came in, said something very similar, a one liner like here, and linked to the site.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That was brilliant Mr Mask. Your capabilities to succinctly define the issues and put it together in a politically correct way for appeal to the masses is to be applauded.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
That was brilliant Mr Mask. Your capabilities to succinctly define the issues and put it together in a politically correct way for appeal to the masses is to be applauded.

Are you sure you just didn't mean to say it was almost on par with fart jokes? If not, thank you sir! Like I said in the OP, I wasn't going to post this on ATS, but after the pleasant replies I'm happy I did.

You are far too kind! Thanks for the free bump.

Lastly- "politically correct?"...you have odd politics my friend.

MM
edit on 3-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Great video! I love that you incorporate the absurdity and humor in all of it.

Very well done sir.

Lastly- "politically correct?"...you have odd politics my friend.

Isn't the actual point of your video to show how that particular mindset of "kill OBL" and the "scared American" is actually PC nowadays? Even though we see it as satire, some people take it seriously.
edit on 3-7-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Great video! I love that you incorporate the absurdity and humor in all of it.

I can't do anything without being absurd in an attempt to produce humor. I'm glad you appreciated it!

Very well done sir.

Thank you overly!

Isn't the actual point of your video to show how that particular mindset of "kill OBL" and the "scared American" is actually PC nowadays? Even though we see it as satire, some people take it seriously.

You have nailed the meaning of the video nicely. That proves to me you actually watched it...for that you get a FREE STAR! Thanks for wasting some time with me. It made me smile.

MM

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

"politically correct?"...you have odd politics my friend.

I like to cut the crap and get to the point.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That was great, MM. Thank you for posting this. Historical documentation is right.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

I like to cut the crap and get to the point.

Good good, cus I have so many crappy points in need of cutting!

Thanks again for your kind words sir. Makes me feel like wasting my time is less of a waste!

High-fivery!

MM

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

That was great, MM. Thank you for posting this. Historical documentation is right.

Thank you muchly sir! I tried to keep it factually accurate for posterity...I feel I did so with justice.

Thanks for the good review and the free bumping of this thread. I highly appreciate both.

MM

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
lol! Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Waste of time? Heck no! You are quite gifted.

The satirical/tongue-in-cheek message gets the job done. Bravo!

(The expression on Charlie Sheen's face when he saw that shadow in the door, lol, priceless.)

AND the little narrator-guy is simply innocently adorable, and I like his voice.

edit on 7/4/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join