It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the book of constitution of the grand lodge of ancient free and accepted masons of canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i found it by accident on one tor server, to be honest i didn't have time yet to read it, just took a look at the contents. i guess it may be of some interest to some of you, perhaps it may shed some light on at least some of the questions we all have about masons and their lodges.

here it goes. they have some resources in pdf files on their website, but i haven't found the constitution there.
www....(nolink)/?s0wer3hqsbjkq85
edit on 2-7-2011 by jedi_hamster because: title edit - it was cut off

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

www.archive.org...

same file name...nothing special...there are many versions of this @ archive.org...google the title and you get 1.310.000 results...LAME =)

but ty Op for the try =)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Of slight interest from a historical perspective, if you're into bylaws and organizational structure. Nothing particularly esoteric in it though.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
And for clarity's sake, that's the Constitution for Grand Lodge of Ontario only. Every other province and territory has its own Grand Lodge

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If I recall, the book of constitution is freely available to the public. Your PDF file is not special..
edit on 2-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Please Courtesy is Mandatory,

Thanks

Sauron
Super-Mod

new topics

top topics

join