It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what's really going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Have you found yourself wondering how so many nuclear power plants could be having difficulties at the same time? Apparently the author of the following article is pondering this as well and how much of it is intentional. The article is a great read.

Ever since March 11, 2011, when the Japanese earthquake rattled the Asian country, there have been increasing numbers of strange coincidences involving nuclear power plants, natural disasters, and mismanagement of facilities. I say strange coincidences, because it now appears that nuclear power plants fall into the same category as the recent earthquakes that seem to be increasing in frequency and proximity to highly populated areas, as well as tornadoes that seem to be doing the same.

As for the Japanese situation, after months of claims by both the Japanese and American “authorities,” as well as the mainstream media that the situation in Japan was not as serious as “conspiracy theorists” were making it out to be, the Japanese Nuclear Emergency Response Headquarters has finally been forced to admit that at least three of the nuclear reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant had, indeed, melted down.

The Perfect (Radiation) Storm Brewing
edit on 2-7-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have been thinking the exact same thing lately. There was nothing but years and years between Chernobyl and Japan, and now there is a new catastrophe every week with nuclear facilities. That is pretty good evidence that this is manmade, and the psychopaths have decided to head down a very dangerous path. Planet Earth, R.I.P.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
YES! I have wondered about this. However, the real question should be........What nuclear disasters?
Because, yes you guessed it, there havent been any apart from those in Japan.
Let me explain what is really happening here. People are using the Japanese disaster as an excuse for ANYTHING at all related to nuclear power as a prelude to another terrible disaster.
Moth flies near lightbulb near nuclear reactor on U.S soil....OMG imminent nuclear terror.
Same old, same old. Create fear wherever possible.
Thankfully there are people who are not so gullible.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I honestly think the 'elite' are the ones controlling, and putting out the current 'conspiracies'; everything from 2012, Galactic Federation, Chinese invasion, Madrid Fault, Underground Bases, etc... All of it.

That or the 'Elite' really have 'lost control' of the world because it seems like now, more then any other time in 'known' recent history, the world population knows EVERYTHING these 'elite' plan on doing to 'us': the people. Something about that seems a little to odd to me. I mean, how is it that all the years the 'elite' had everything under lock down on how they planned to kill us, poison us, sterylize us, brainwash us, brand us, and now every single thing is out on the table for everyone to see.

The other odd thing though is that it seems most, if not all the conspiracies concerning the elites plan to exterminate us seem to be true, and with a little digging mountains of credible evidence can be piled up to support them. (has anyone went over to Google Books and actually read the United Nations and W.H.O. proposals/plans of 'action'? if you want to read some interesting stuff look up either organization with 'population control' 'population problem', etc and other such topics...)

It's almost like, yes the 'elite' are behind all the 'conspiracies/information' flooding the internet every second of the day, AND that it's all true, and they just don't care about any secrecy anymore because as we can all see the sh*t is hitting the fan around the globe - there is no denying that, i don't care what kind of debunker evidence anyone tries to throw at that, and the sh*t is getting deeper.

Maybe they want to drive us insane, or they want to split the population into those that are truly brainwashed and think everyone that reads/follows 'alternative news' are a bunch of crazies, and those that 'think' the other half of the population is a heard of brainwashed fluoridated sheeple.

But why? For when 'they' pull the plug on the economy next spring, coinciding with next years spring melt that will be on top of all the excessive leftover water from this year that theres no way in hell that'll be dried/cleared up by this winter: hence it's going to freeze this winter, and next years flooding is going to be 100 x bad as this year. And if you haven't caught on yet this year with millions of flooded acres producing no food supplies + next year producing no food supples = your Elites planned food shortage. The food shortage won't be this year, it'll be next year... Anyways back to my point, why? So that when this all happens people will be so on edge, and brainwashed into thinking (after the 'elite' stage a few conspiracies) everything must be true, and well...

...Can you imagine if a majority of the developed worlds population started believing everything about their entire 'reality' has been a lie, and that they were slaves, and have been poisoned their entire lives, and Nibiru is about to come swinging by, and if it misses us there is always those other 1000 Near Earth Objects NASA has publicly published for everyone to see, and the Nemesis Star in 2016, of the solar flares, of that asteroid they were just talking about on FOX, and let's not forget the Annunaki, and chemically engineered 'bugs' in all our food.

It would be like we all had mad cow disease... and yet, maybe by this time next year, we actually will...

MOOOOOOooo

new topics

top topics

join