It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous attacks Monsanto

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
just became a fan!

now if they would just end facebook!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
pfff just taking down websites with ddos is useless, even helps to improve their security on their website.

what have they really achieved so far?

There's much more going on than just DDoS, perhaps some knowledge about Anonymous and how it operates would key you in on what they're capable of. Talking about things you know nothing about only makes you a fool.

EDIT: By the way, #OpMonsanto is mostly an education program. Power in numbers is the only way to truly defeat them. www.anonpad.org...
edit on 3/7/11 by Indecent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
It is very interesting to also hear that the epa website is also currently down www.abovetopsecret.com... . It is known that Monsanto pretty much own the EPA, but to have there servers linked is very close in bed together.

With the management and development of genetic engineering falling under a capitalistic model it will kill us all. There are already many mistakes that not being addressed due to the bottom line and if the planet cannot harness this level of power with a certain level of responsibility the blow back will be huge.

Keep up the good work Anon and get those dirty little secrets out

This kind of thinking; ..the Montsanto~s ..the Hitler~s, the Gilgamesh~es, Early Russian Communist~s ... those who believe that control is the answer; ... they hail from somewhere .. .. and their kind is on the rise in the world today (plainly) ...

And you are not just whistlin' Dixie, they will use food to manipulate and weed out, and do as they please with the whole planet (not unlike the unspeakable things (experiments) done in the last war)! ...
They have no feelings or scruples, and their own survival seems to be their only agenda ...

Don't underestimate them .. we already know what they are capable of ....

As for their foul deeds .. those are readily obvious in their handiwork!! As long as we have non-allied genetics folks .. we are capable of knowing what they have done.

Roundup is a "phosphate based herbicide" ...

Do you know what molecule makes the backbone of DNA? ... yes, it is phosphate.
Phosphate also drives all mammalian energy cycles ... they are not messing around!

The people of Haiti burned the seed they sent them! .. UK and EU denied them! .... Ireland and others have said NO! ..
Yet they are still in business, they have big business allies, and their tech is fairly well perfected.
If it were unleashed, the planet would have a hard time fighting back, and we .. along with the plants could well be doomed. ...
I think someone expressed this, I just spelled it out for those typing in their sleep.
edit on 3-7-2011 by Serendipity7 because: forgot to say ...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
low orbit ion cannon's firing away as i type this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceb039a42c4b.png[/atsimg]
edit on 3-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
Weird.. where are all the anon bashers?

First i thought he was an agent

But now...... im thinking........ lets do this

SCREW MONSANTO

EVIL PIGS DON'T TELL THE PEOPLE WHAT'S IN THE FOOD AND THEY EAT IT LIKE EVERYTHINGS NORMAL!

They disguise a cup of poison with an ocean of truth
Or 990ml of tap water with 10ml flouride (hexaflourisilic acid - not too sure on spelling)

"Keep drinkin that lovely flouride and those nutritious GM foods
They gave lab rats cancer but please, don't be alarmed"

edit on 3-7-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
MOAR to come !

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2d7e35afde3.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm happy to see that Anon is using their powers for good rather than just messing with the Playstation Network. I hope to see them going after the organizations that are really messing with our country. Maybe some of the pharmaceutical companies. Lets hope they are higher on the list than Mtv. Keep it up Anon.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serendipity7

Originally posted by kwakakev

Yet they are still in business, they have big business allies, and their tech is fairly well perfected.
If it were unleashed, the planet would have a hard time fighting back, and we .. along with the plants could well be doomed. ...

We might be screwed. The species of vegetables and the rest of the organisms that they are manipulating might be. But our planet will survive. Without us. No matter what us humans do we will NEVER be able to completely wipe out ALL life on earth. We can send it back to the drawing board, but we will never eradicate it. Life will reset and recover just like it has before and another form of life will take our place.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
seems like I've seen this before

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
All I see here is a DDoS attack. I was expecting there was more to it.

I'm all with Anon going against Monsanto, yet can someone tell me how a DDoS is going to do that?
Wouldn't a DDoS (or the youtube video) just alert them so they become better prepared in the future?

To me a DDoS from Anon is like a bank robber telling the bank they plan to rob it soon.

A DDoS without a higher purpose or secondary strategy is a waste of resources and leaves nothing to gain IMO... Hopefully this DDoS was a distraction of some kind to do something more news worthy...

edit on 3-7-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutstomper
I'm happy to see that Anon is using their powers for good rather than just messing with the Playstation Network. I hope to see them going after the organizations that are really messing with our country. Maybe some of the pharmaceutical companies. Lets hope they are higher on the list than Mtv. Keep it up Anon.

There was a reason they "messed with" playstation network, a young man's rights were being stomped on by a judge that Sony had in their pockets. Do some research.

Now about the OP, I really don't know what to say. The optimist in me is overjoyed, you have to believe that Anonymous scares the living crap out of dirty companies such as Monsanto. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a special task force being put together (or already assigned) by governments around the world to monitor anything and everything that even has the smallest mention of the group. You can bet that when TSHTF, and Anon does something over the wall and pisses off the wrong ground of people, they will go after every single person they can find associated with this group and prosecute them for "terrorism".

If you want to show your support or even partake in any anonymous activities, I strongly advise you to take a few hours and educate yourself on how to keep yourself as anonymous as possible while online. It is not hard at all for a group as technologically advanced as our government to track you down and kick in your door within minutes of locating you. Be smart about this, please.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

In all honesty, I don't think Anonymous is afraid of the U.S. government. Take that however you wish.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Anonymous is just another cut out created by the Government. Much like alCIAda, but with a different purpose. Another useless endeavor that get People to commit their energy to.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by Grey Magic
pfff just taking down websites with ddos is useless, even helps to improve their security on their website.

what have they really achieved so far?

More than you :]

Yeah, more than him in a negative way.
They have achieved that one more big company joins the lobby against internet freedom and anonymity. Congratz Anonymous!

Ko3

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm against Monsanto but I'm also against anonymous. They are no different than Lulzsec or other trouble makers. They are all hypocrites that believe right or wrong is what they believe it is.

Anonymous is not a government creation just like Al-Qaida is not. If you think Anon is a govt operation, you should visit /b/ on 4chan. I warn you though that there's nothing but trash on that site.

It's sad & funny that some of you say yeah, go anon! But if they attacked a site you liked or something else, you would be crying for the law to get them. Two wrong's don't make a right.
But I guess it's easier to cheer for people doing something in their perverted rationalization for doing it than doing something yourself. If any of you are a Christian and support them, you should be ashamed. Vengeance is Mine sayeth the Lord, I will repay.
edit on 3-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerberus00
This isn't enough, more needs to be done to this company. I have an immense hatred towards Monsanto and everything it tries to accomplish. Hackers need to get in and take documents off their databases expose them for what they are, then post them everywhere. Even then I don't think it would be enough. Its sad to think that a plant that took how many millions of years to evolve through the chaos of nature, could be improved upon. Self righteous a**holes.

I share your sentiment about monsanto. What they're doing is criminal. What they are doing is EVIL. What they are doing is the work of Satanists

Here's the thing, by hating them it gives them power. They want to be hated. They NEED to be hated. It gives them power. Try this instead. Think of Monsanto as a moderately retarded child that was raised by hateful parents. Feel sorry for them.

They are retards that no not what they do. Think of a poor retarded kid who is going to Hell for torturing kittens but it was his sick father that taught him to torture kittens and as he got older he was encouraged to torture people.

The solution to hatred is not hatred. Does anybody get what I'm saying?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I hope they hit that company Bayers too, the ones that have been killing the bees off and sending bad food abroad...
Sometimes Anon delivers

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm getting kinda tired of Anon.

We are lucky that they arent as douchy as Lulsec.

And you all do know, that you can help Anon with DDoS? You can let them use your computer (through a program), then your computer will ping their homepage.

Remember, what Anon are doing, are quiet easy to do. They are just good to publish themselves.
edit on 7/3/2011 by ypperst because: Type

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Even if they do some real hacking and get some documents that could be used against Monsanto and its made public, nothing will result. Just look at the climate gate emails, literal admission of the source data for the entire AGW findings being 'fudged' and attempts to 'hide the decline' being made by the IPCC, and in response we get governments making statements such as

The emails and text files stolen from the University of East Anglia (UEA) Climate Research Unit (CRU) do not undermine the conclusions of the IPCC AR4.'

Governments and mainstream media focus on the methods used to get the evidence rather than the evidence itself. I'm sure that this group feels they are championing our cause however i do not feel they will achieve anything other than to give governments justification to install more harsh removals of freedom, censorship, more invasions of privacy, etc etc.

The dream of course is that sneaky hackers could go change Monsanto's and co's bank accounts by removing all of the zero's on the end of their balance's or maybe while they are at it, they could electronically do what my Tyler Dursten had planned in Fight Club, now thats a champion of everybodys cause.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

I dont think anyone here wants to become a part of the anon botnet.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join