It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to US agents: 'We'll chop your heads off'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well, it should be easy with all of the American guns coming from the ATF's "Fast and Furious" gun walking debacle.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Objectivity
reply to post by deltaboy

And the typical drivel responses come spewing forward. Take an objective approach to all this. Decriminalize, legalize, and these morons are out of business overnight. So is our CIA black funding though, along with other countless billions gained through the extortion, manipulation, and monopolization of the drug trade.

Better yet, and you can paint me with any brush you wish for saying this, I would like to see an earth where MONEY was not the driving factor of our actions every day. But that, my friends, is another thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

put lethal versions of these computer controlled paintball sentrys as a fence by the hundreds problem solved www.paintballsentry.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Foreign troops enforcing laws on your land? You'd want some heads too.

Imagine if China had troops inside our borders...

yeah but were not going "HEY CHINESE JUNKIES AND POT HEADS WANNA BUY SOME BLOW AND WEED!?!?!" and doing it by riding up international waters/Back rivers and # that they we know about and they are just starting to find.

That's why we have our CIA. They used to be our Cocaine Import Agency but have now moved closer to home.

Then there's the military...
newamericamedia.org...

Under the auspices of the drug war, the United States is returning to its historical pattern of using Central America and the Caribbean for its own military and strategic purposes.

Even as a growing chorus of voices throughout Latin America argue that military responses to drug trafficking are ineffective against the narcotics trade and exacerbate existing human rights abuses and official corruption, the U.S. military presence in the region is growing.

U.S. military construction in Central and South America has more than doubled in the last two years, while a U.S. buildup on military bases in Colombia continues, despite a Colombian court ruling last summer that struck down an agreement for U.S. use of the bases.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-7-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
clean cut way is simply to say either mexico cleans up its act or all U.S. aid will be stopped along with closing the borders, if that doesn't work then you can always send in the U.N. and we all know what the means,

Come left 5 degrees and fire for effect comes to mind...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sounds just like what we did with during the Iran-Contra affair..... or very similar. Anyone ever heard about the real "Freeway" Rick Ross not the rapper. He was involved in reviving coc aine from the CIA supposedly only one step down from agents.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
This is probably a sign that US involvement in Mexico is paying dividends.

US has increased the agents it has in Mexico in addition to drones patrols.

At the time, it was considered a rare success in U.S.-Mexico law enforcement cooperation. Now, unprecedented numbers of U.S. law enforcement agents work in Mexico, and high-profile arrests occur monthly. U.S. drones spy on cartel hideouts, while U.S. tracking beacons pinpoint suspect's cars and phones.

www.cbsnews.com...

The most competent reply thus far in my humble opinion. Mexico is finally opening its hand a little wider and letting us help with more boots on the ground. Go ahead and behead some U.S. DEA agents, we'll ready up a military/CIA/DHS unit and have our black out boys operating in your cartel zone. We all know how that turned out for Escobar...and 90% of his accomplices and relatives. Los Pepes wasn't just some rag-tag band of civilians. You want more blood...we'll see how you feel when cartel bodies REALLY start hitting the floor.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ateuprto

Originally posted by jam321
This is probably a sign that US involvement in Mexico is paying dividends.

US has increased the agents it has in Mexico in addition to drones patrols.

At the time, it was considered a rare success in U.S.-Mexico law enforcement cooperation. Now, unprecedented numbers of U.S. law enforcement agents work in Mexico, and high-profile arrests occur monthly. U.S. drones spy on cartel hideouts, while U.S. tracking beacons pinpoint suspect's cars and phones.

www.cbsnews.com...

The most competent reply thus far in my humble opinion. Mexico is finally opening its hand a little wider and letting us help with more boots on the ground. Go ahead and behead some U.S. DEA agents, we'll ready up a military/CIA/DHS unit and have our black out boys operating in your cartel zone. We all know how that turned out for Escobar...and 90% of his accomplices and relatives. Los Pepes wasn't just some rag-tag band of civilians. You want more blood...we'll see how you feel when cartel bodies REALLY start hitting the floor.

Yes, I'm sure the Prohibitionists would just love to invade another country. Thanks for the help, US-style prohibition is just all the vogue here. Can't begin to say how much everyone loves what is happening in Mexico these past few years.

I don't know that the manta was put-up by the cartels necessarily. There are just so many of us here that love the ATF for selling us all those weapons, the CIA for transporting the drugs with the Special Forces personnel to make sure the Drug Was is running smoothly. Those services aren't advertized much so I guess the DEA is needed for show-and-tell.

edit on 2-7-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Gee! Sticks and stone, eh? Might I remind y'all America has nukes? Mess with the taxpayer's assets (i.e. DEA) and there will be more than heads rollin'. Drugs and money don't mix: It's all bad news, like taking expensive candies from addicted babies.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

I thought the cartels already had prices on the heads of DEA agents? I read that they had 10 000 dollar rewards for murdering US drug officials.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Gee! Sticks and stone, eh? Might I remind y'all America has nukes? Mess with the taxpayer's assets (i.e. DEA) and there will be more than heads rollin'. Drugs and money don't mix: It's all bad news, like taking expensive candies from addicted babies.

Drug and money don't mix? Yeah, like smoke and fire. I thought the whole Prohibition scam was like some economic foreign-aid package. Gringos have an insatiable appetite for drugs. You guys hardly buy our serapes, huaraches, and sombreros anymore. We make some really good quality shoes, those don't interest you? OK, whatever you want then.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Gringos does not mean D.E.A.
Gringos are white people from U.S.A.
I thought I'd clarify that.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by pikypiky

Drug and money don't mix? Yeah, like smoke and fire. I thought the whole Prohibition scam was like some economic foreign-aid package. Gringos have an insatiable appetite for drugs. You guys hardly buy our serapes, huaraches, and sombreros anymore. We make some really good quality shoes, those don't interest you? OK, whatever you want then.

I'd buy you a beer if this were in person.
My hats off.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by curious7
Well hopefully they step up and take these drug cartels down because who knows how many lives they're wrecking already without threatening US officials on top of that.

the CIA makes too much drug money
operating in Mexico.

Where do you think they get the funds
for those Black Ops in the ME ???

Aye, and that's the same plan in Afghanistan. Thanks to the CIA and it's gutter connections, they brought the opium harvest primarily back to the middle east instead of the far east.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
it's my thoughts that drug use should be legal. and that actions or things that people do under their influence should be the illegal part of it. just like alcohol, they found out here in the U.S. during prohibition, that if you make it illegal people will find away to get their fix. and that the criminal element and corrupt law enforcement or intelligence agencies, are the only ones that profit from it being illegal. after ending prohibition the U.S. and state govts., got a big boost in tax dollars, fee's an other expenses that came from the legalization of alcohol.

and yes it is probably true that a different type of corruption in govt agencies, politicians, and the corporations that produced alcohol, came about due to legalization, i would dare say it was far less than before legalization.

and the argument that the criminals would fight to keep their share of the money to be made is stupid, it would be just like the ending of prohibition, people stopped buying from them and started buying from legal sources, sure the mob and bootleggers tried to find ways around the new laws, but as time went on, their involvement in such activities has dwindled to the point that you don't hardly hear any more about it now some eighty years later.

also i would think it to be far more safer, for the people who chose to use or who are addicted, due to the involvement of the fda or other agency, that would come up with rules and laws for production. gone just like the bootleggers of days past, that would allow all kinds of contaminants to get in their mass, or throw all kinds of stuff like, dead animals in for flavor, or pour battery acid in to give a extra punch. the things that drug dealers add to their products, in order to increase the volume of their goods.i bet that the list is long and would scare some users straight. at least two things come to mind as i mention this as far as coc aine, one and what i think to be the most popular, is baby laxative, this is used to cut it with and can increase volume by 50%. also i have heard of all type of chemicals that are added to increase volume that look like the real deal at a street dealing level. and i'm sure that in the case of marijuana, every body has heard of people buying a bag of oregano or catnip, or a bag loaded with steams or seeds, that to me if chopped up and smoked would like smoking wood. or at a glance some type of weeds added to the real deal that doesn't change the smell or appearance of it.

now as far as the person who chooses to use or is addicted. i feel this way, just like me it's their body, and i or them should be free to do with it what we want. it's the actions that are taken or done under the influence that should be illegal. there are people that say what about the addict that breaks onto some ones home, and kills and steels to get their fix, or robs and kills someone in the street, or any number of things you hear about being done, so a junkie can get high. i say we have laws that are directly aimed at alcohol, which is really a drug to, that can be used for being under the influence of drugs. and besides i know that it happens, but how often do hear about a drunk breaking into a home, vs a addict doing it. this might increase the number of addicts that go to jail and are forced to use less, or at all while in prison, and better their chances of becoming clean and sober when released.

now i know that i have only scratched the surface of the whole legal or illegal debate.and haven't touched the pain and suffering caused by drunks or addicts to their victims, themselves, and the friends and family members of both. it's a sad fact that drugs and alcohol, cause pain and suffering, it is also a fact that man has been altering their state of consciousness, as far back as you want to go. well maybe not in the beginning, but certainly after the first person ate a piece of fermented fruit, or pulled a mind altering weed and chewed on it.and said lookie here, try this, it _______ s you up, and liked it. unless their is a way to get rid of everything on earth that can cause an a altered state, it will always be here, man is always gonna do what man wants to do.

what i'm saying might as well take the money out of it that draws the criminal element to it, and stop them from praying on people that can't help themselves or from killing innocent people, that are fighting them or are just bystanders in the war on drugs.

take this from someone who for part of their life dabbled in the use and well i won't say, of drugs and alcohol. due to some very lucky circumstances was able to walk away clean and sober from drugs and alcohol, for the last 15 of my 50 years of life. not a drop has crossed my lips, or any smoke or chemicals have entered my body. well there's the cigarettes, but i think that's more of a physical, addition than a nicotine, and i did this on my own. no aa or anybody else shoulder to cry on. and i thank God that i never hurt or killed any body more than worry.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have no respect for the DEA or the ATF, especially after Idaho and Waco and now the funneling of weapons to Mexico by the ATF.
What do you think would happen if a citizen wouldve done that? Hed be roasted, thats what. What happened to the ATF chief? NOTHING, he wont even step down.

I wont even get started on the Wachovia/Wells Fargo drug money laundering issue, since its been well covered in several other threads.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is this unlike any other threat againts the US? Big talk, small men, different accent

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Addressed with profanity to "Gringos (D.E.A.)," the unsigned graffiti warned: "We know where you are and we know who you are and where you go. We are going to chop off your (expletive) heads."

In all honesty, those folks down there south of our borders arent known to be all that blessed in the brains-department, so I wouldnt be all that worried if I were those "gringos".

Those "gringos" could out-fox those Mexicans anywhere, anytime, blind-folded, hungover, and even sleep deprived for several days at a time.

They certainly have nothing to worry about when it comes to any dim-witted folks barking out threats down there in that MESS of a country. .

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Come left 5 degrees and fire for effect comes to mind...

At least we agree on the big things.

We oughta use the cartels for training and target practice. And to get rid of old munitions, letting them just go to waste just ain't right.

Or we could legalize it maaaann. Then the big sugar companies can put the coc aine cartels under and California's weed growers will do the same for the latin weed traffickers.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

In all honesty, those folks down there south of our borders arent known to be all that blessed in the brains-department, so I wouldnt be all that worried if I were those "gringos".

Those "gringos" could out-fox those Mexicans anywhere, anytime, blind-folded, hungover, and even sleep deprived for several days at a time.

They certainly have nothing to worry about when it comes to any dim-witted folks barking out threats down there in that MESS of a country. .

Thanks for the warning, gracias. I can see what we're up against.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join