It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to US agents: 'We'll chop your heads off'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Message to US agents: 'We'll chop your heads off'

news.yahoo.com

IUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) — A spray-painted sign threatening death for U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agents was found Friday next to a school in a northern Mexico state capital, officials said.

Addressed with profanity to "Gringos (D.E.A.)," the unsigned graffiti warned: "We know where you are and we know who you are and where you go. We are going to chop off your (expletive) heads."

Anonymous messages conveying threats and other warnings are common in areas hit hard by Mexico's drug war, but it is rarer for them to threaten U.S. law enforcement. Authorities do not know who
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The DEA referred questions to the U.S. State Department. Officials there did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The message was left in the Chihuahua state capital, also called Chihuahua, which is about 220 miles (360 kilometers) from the U.S. border.

In February, suspected Zeta cartel members killed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata and wounded colleague Victor Avila on a highway in the Mexican state of San Luis Potosi.

Also on Friday, five copies of a message addressed to Chihuahua Gov. Cesar Duarte were found painted on blankets known as "mantas" in Ciudad Juarez, a city across the border from El Paso, Texas. Those messages, apparently posted by rivals of the Sinaloa drug cartel, accused officials of protecting the Sinaloa organization.

Heck I do that too if the DEA is messing with my cash flow. Beheadings is the way to go to deter others from interfering.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Well isnt that just nice...Well i think ill stick to BC rather than mexican if you catch my drift lol.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The drug war is only ever a war as long as the DEA is involved. Can't they find something better(or worse) to waste out money on?
edit on 1-7-2011 by josh2009s because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Foreign troops enforcing laws on your land? You'd want some heads too.

Imagine if China had troops inside our borders...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s

The drug war is only ever a war as long as the DEA is involved. Can't they find something better(or worse) to waste out money on?

That's what we have drones for...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
clean cut way is simply to say either mexico cleans up its act or all U.S. aid will be stopped along with closing the borders, if that doesn't work then you can always send in the U.N. and we all know what the means,

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

yeah but were not going "HEY CHINESE JUNKIES AND POT HEADS WANNA BUY SOME BLOW AND WEED!?!?!" and doing it by riding up international waters/Back rivers and # that they we know about and they are just starting to find.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is probably a sign that US involvement in Mexico is paying dividends.

US has increased the agents it has in Mexico in addition to drones patrols.

At the time, it was considered a rare success in U.S.-Mexico law enforcement cooperation. Now, unprecedented numbers of U.S. law enforcement agents work in Mexico, and high-profile arrests occur monthly. U.S. drones spy on cartel hideouts, while U.S. tracking beacons pinpoint suspect's cars and phones.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I imagine it's just little bundles of joy and craptastic everything else.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You know if they got a bit more organized and united they wouldn't have to worry about the government... Or anything really, except money.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Originally posted by josh2009s

That's what we have drones for...

reply to post by Americanist

I do not follow.
edit on 1-7-2011 by josh2009s because: quote

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by theloanshark

yeah but then they would be considered terrorists by the american government (due to threats made against them and it would turn into an orginization soooo....) and then hunted and they dont want that.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well hopefully they step up and take these drug cartels down because who knows how many lives they're wrecking already without threatening US officials on top of that.

2nd

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
so basically it plays out like this.

The CIA sets up shop in Mexico
and creates it's own Cartel.

then sics the DEA on it's competition
so the CIA can eventually have a monopoly
on the trafficking out of Mexico.

sound about right to you ???

maybe this is why those guns the ATF
used for bait were never found. They went
to the CIA side of the Mexican Cartels.

ATF can't prosecute a case against
the CIA.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

And the typical drivel responses come spewing forward. Take an objective approach to all this. Decriminalize, legalize, and these morons are out of business overnight. So is our CIA black funding though, along with other countless billions gained through the extortion, manipulation, and monopolization of the drug trade.

Better yet, and you can paint me with any brush you wish for saying this, I would like to see an earth where MONEY was not the driving factor of our actions every day. But that, my friends, is another thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I know how to read. What is you point in stating: "That's what we have drones for?"

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Well hopefully they step up and take these drug cartels down because who knows how many lives they're wrecking already without threatening US officials on top of that.

the CIA makes too much drug money
operating in Mexico.

Where do you think they get the funds
for those Black Ops in the ME ???

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join