It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm from you know where... so now I come to you, with open arms!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Mr. Drama Queen is having a fit again, so I jumped ship.... Please tell me this place is more stable! I am tired of having to re-invent the wheel over and over again.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I know not of what Drama you refer to but just as well.

Welcome

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Let me speak for most of this forum when I say welcome and what in this great blue globe are you talking about??
2nd

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Let me be the first to welcome you aboard the good ship lolli pop. Have fun and try not to have a aneurysm.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If you are talking about GLP, then yes, this place is SO much more stable.... And sane...

Here, rules are enforced fairly, the mods and owners are nice, accessible and fair.

I think you will like it here.

Welcome

Oh yeah, and you don't get banned here for talking about things the mods don't like. ha, I once got banned from GLP, because I mentioned the dreaded word " Bill"!!! ( Bill, being one of the owners of ATS)

Shocker right?

link   
Stable? Here? Maybe a little but if it were completely stable, it would get boring...fast!

Welcome anyway!

edit on 1-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

link   
As well, no Drama Queens, or any queen, that I know of today, have crossed my path.
Nonetheless, welcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Stable? Here? Maybe a little but if it were completely stable, it would get boring...fast!

Welcome anyway!

edit on 1-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Compared to GLP this place is as stable.....Something that is really.... Stable.

My analogy making on the other hand...... Not so stable

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome, i hope we get to see the reinvention of that wheel

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

..as stable as an equestrian abode?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Welcome. If stability is what you are looking for, good luck.
Make sure you patent what you invent.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I could talk about that place you came from OP, but then again. Nah.

Anway, here, they want you to participate and build an identity. It's different, there's no love of anything anonymous here.

Personally I looked at GLP as being super-cool and fast like maybe the SR-71 Blackbird or something, but driven by people who would do loops and disrupt the passengers. ATS is more like a slow and sturdy DC-10. It'll getcha there, whatever news is happening will trickle here eventually. Plus here, the cabin crew is way nicer, and there's more of them. This is the "civil" Internet conspiracy discussion domain, as they like to say. And I for one, appreciate the stability. So welcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
We are Rigel4 .........

We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. You will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. After many years at 'that place which must not be named' I too, became disaffected by all the disruption, drama and punitive bans. The big ban sweep at the beginning of the year was the last time I ever visited.

I am not as fond of this compartmentalized platform verses the 'toss-it-a-blender-and-pour-it-out' free for all format, but I sure do like the weeding out of needless, pointless, peruile, toilet-tongue posts and threads. I find that threads offer a lot more useful information this way.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdeus
Mr. Drama Queen is having a fit again, so I jumped ship.... Please tell me this place is more stable! I am tired of having to re-invent the wheel over and over again.

Welcome,
And no, it's daft and insane and very informative, not necessarily in that order.
It is not a haven of truth or lie, and is not based on the principle of democracy, and you didn't invent the wheel or re-invent it...'cos I did! Cheers.

BTW, at least your thread has prevailed thus far.
edit on 1-7-2011 by smurfy because: Mods will be here in a minute.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well actually GLP isn't in a drama mode as it is in difficulties. Trinity has made several threads today, and his auction on ebay, disappeared, with secret service showing up over someone who came on and posted a threat against Obama, then coming on again with a more subtle thread, and an alias. There is much speculation that it involves the GLP telescope. I consider all sites where people can research, speak out loud on a number of sources to be very very needed.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I must say, Ive been watching the Drama Queen your talking about all day- got a few good laughs out of it. Does that guy smoke meth or something? Welcome.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by exdeus

Welcome. GLP banned me bcuz I said ATS. Dude is as you stated a Drama Queen. You can't cuss here, the front page doesn't have the newest topics, there are non sense topics still, but I see them as just differences and nothing less than. Also, I don't see the mods of this site jumping ship. Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There are lots of rules I don't believe in, or censorship save for death threats. I myself would prefer a moderate language filter on that site, but their emotes are sweet. There is a shill one that makes my day, and you can say what you feel about lots of things.

The point is, that calling a real danger and threat to liberty being a drama queen is insulting and against truth seeking.

All the sites that stick their necks out so to speak under encroaching visible fascism, for its always been fascist under the hood, are hero's and in service to others, and we need to support them, stand up together for whats right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join