It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something fell from the sky and damaged my car!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

You have put the velocity of the golf ball at 120 km per SECOND. That's 3.5 times the speed of sound. There is no way that golf ball was traveling that fast.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Clearly HAARP is to blame. That, or a piece of Elenin broke off...

Seriously though, that's a big dent. I'm guessing there are no coconut trees where you live?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Read all the posts..golf ball seems likely..The golf courses were on the side of the freeway so I dont think you were hit by a ball in flight from the course the ball probably hit the road and bounced and you drove right into it.
Just my two cents..seen some strange things happen on the road

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ph0en1x
reply to post by cerebralassassins

You have put the velocity of the golf ball at 120 km per SECOND. That's 3.5 times the speed of sound. There is no way that golf ball was traveling that fast.

Hey thank you very much for picking that up, well when i was doing that it was 3am here so i obviously placed the decimal point and added a two were i should not have. The bellow figures are the adjusted results and again seem consistent with the imprint.

P.S. Now i know why NASA was upset with me when i lost the satellite of the pacific ocean.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
i read once in scientific america thats we wer working on holo graphic armors so its hard to be seen and i v hear of little flying orbs that are used for recon and servailance maybe you hit one they have legs kinda look like star wars droid thingys snowy planet hoth i think hansolo blasted one ours are much smaller

the legs could have hit the glass and the body made the dint on the roof thats that

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
ever seen a jet just sittin by the freeway the airforce thinks there so awsome

the droid was probly a new guy just lookin at the cars go by or the sky sence he got hit

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This was the first thing that came to my mind

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join