It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News: "Satanic Stars" on the Republican Elephant Symbol

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This RT presenter points out that the stars on the elephant symbol were turned upside down under Bush, and that upside down stars are a satanic symbol.

He also makes a couple of other neat points about the gubberment, neatly making a link between corporatism and satanism.

edit on 1-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Wow this is creepy.. This goes to show were not really in control

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

RT is fkn sweet. Found them a few months ago. Great coverage and guests

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow, I just did a little research and apparently the stars WERE inverted in 2000.

I don't know what to say except threads like this is why I love ATS...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
he does have a point there is no more GOD left in the USA it has been outlawed, fined, and frowned upon you can not say openly in public you can not show openly in public so yes the USA has sold it self to the dark side, prove me wrong...ZIG BUSH!!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Good find OP... What a irony ..Russia today to be on the side of American people and to be on of the rare main stream media left in US.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
this is no joke did a search and yes the rep party did it www.nowpublic.com... so yes they did sell them selves, may bush save us all , yes it is "god save us now" but they got rid of god so it is bush now... ZIG BUSH!!! the all mighty one. it is safe to say that as well. god is dead.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Interesting find.

Whether or not the universe can be influenced beyond the superficial by ritual magick, symbols and intentions, the elite regularly act like it can be.

That being said, it could just be an aesthetic change... I keep both possibilities open.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
An "upside down star" can also be Masonic. It's also popular with sacred geometry enthusiasts. It can also represent Venus. And I suppose it could indicate Satanism.

But when people start claiming these are certain indicators of satanism they're setting themselves up for Geraldo-esque failure.

Generally I don't take seriously people who have a fear of shapes.
edit on 1-7-2011 by traditionaldrummer because: beans & rice

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Two party system is of the same ill run machine.

Perhaps it's the;
Order of the Eastern Star, not Luciferianism or LaVeyan Satanism or...

'05 thread with the same question, as I've seen earlier still has no answer years later...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Fox News Pyramid Symbolism and 666

F = 6
O = 15 = 1+5 = 6
X = 24 = 2+4 = 6

FOX = 666

F - 6th letter of the alphabet
O - 15th letter of the alphabet
X - 24th letter of the alphabet

Ironic if it's true that fox news apologists and republican followers consider themselves to be the defender of christian value but actually the opposites.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Its clear Bush family are satan worshippers , thereby the inverted pentagram .as my username speaks.. I am proven right again indeed.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Leave it to Bush lol.

Here's The Sigil of Baphomet

The Sigil of Baphomet is the official insignium of the Church of Satan. It is also a symbol that is used by several other organizations, usually those associated with Satanism and the Left-Hand Path.

The squatting Hebrew letters at each of the points of the pentagram read "לִוְיָתָן" starting from the lowest point and reading counter-clockwise. Translated, this is Leviathan (LVIThN), a sea creature that originated from Judaic mythology. The image of Leviathan has many complex meanings, many of which apply to its use in the Sigil of Baphomet, most notably because Leviathan is commonly associated with Satan in Christian beliefs. This symbol originally had no connection to Satan, Christianity or the devil until the Spanish Inquisition, when any pagan symbol, religion, or practice was considered "The Devil's Work".

Although versions of the Sigil of Baphomet appear as early as the 1897 book La Clef de la Magie Noire by Stanislas de Guaita, the variant in common use by the Church of Satan is known as the Hell's Kitchen Baphomet, a slightly modified version of an original which appeared on the cover Maurice Bessy's 1964 book A Pictorial History of Magic and the Supernatural. This design created by Bessy was inspired by the Oswald Wirth Baphomet design created in 1930.[1] The Church of Satan Baphomet, according to the CoS, is copyrighted and cannot legally be reproduced without their permission in conjunction with the Church of Satan name.[2] However, historic versions are in the public domain, many of which are virtually identical to the one employed by the Church of Satan.

en.wikipedia.org...

The pentagram and pentacle , considered by many Christians as signs of 'the devil', also have a benign history. One of the earliest use of the pentagram was as a symbol of the goddess Kore, also known as Ceres. The Greek Pythagoreans considered its geometric symmetry to be a sign of perfection. Hebrews viewed the sign as a symbol of the five books of the Pentateuch, and viewed it as a symbol of Truth. Even the early Christians viewed it as a holy symbol, equating the five points of the star with the five wounds suffered by Christ on the cross.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I remember noticing the newly inverted stars shortly before his re-election. Of course only the nuts out there took note of the observation. I'm surprised more of the crowd here didn't know about this. Maybe ATS isn't as nutty as I thought... maybe... ah, who am I kidding?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The Medal of Honor uses an inverted pentacle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bfa5dd9cddb.jpg[/atsimg]

In the center of the pentacle is the Greco-Roman goddess of wisdom, war, liberty and democracy: Pallas Athena-Minerva.

This inverted pentacle goes back to ancient Greece to the Pythagoreans, it is the Pentemychos, a symbol of order over chaos.

There is more to it than just that, but that is the basics.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
This RT presenter points out that the stars on the elephant symbol were turned upside down under Bush, and that upside down stars are a satanic symbol.

He also makes a couple of other neat points about the gubberment, neatly making a link between corporatism and satanism.

For argument's sake, let's say that Bush is a satanist and there are tons of corporations run by satanists.
So what?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well I will just repost this from the other thread on the same subject

reply to post by Bonified Ween

Nice find, I totally never noticed that, just double checked the RNC homepage, you know just to be sure that it wasn't a one-off, and sure enough they still have the stars displayed that way.www.gop.com...

I am sure the Christian's will start getting all riled up since many of them are "Republicans".

Those very same Republican Christians then need to read the Franklin Coverup, since Bush Sr is all connected with Satanism (no offense to the non-harmful Satanists, don't feel bad they hijack all religions equally) in that book, written by a former Senator, not just some random conspiracy type either.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Anyone else notice what seems to be the same owl as the Bohemian grove owl in the center of the helmet? Also it to me closely resembles the owl on the corner of the dollar.
edit on 1-7-2011 by violentz313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by violentz313
Anyone else notice what seems to be the same owl as the Bohemian grove owl in the center of the helmet?

Umm, yeah since it's Minerva and Minerva is symbolized by an owl, and there is a connection, not just random coincidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by violentz313

The Owl is the symbol of the Greco-Roman goddess Pallas Athena-Minerva.

Pallas Athena is represented all over the United States in various forms.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join