It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger over plan to dig up 350,000 bodies in historic London cemetery for Muslim burial site

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I do not want any further Islamification of the UK a definite NO to Sharia law and in the past few years it has been creeping in, supported by the Labour government, who by the nature of their "hate laws" deemed that anyone who voiced an opposite opinion was a racist, which is of course, totally untrue as Islam is a religion not a race, and for a while it seemed like the country was going mad whereby muslims could do/say what they wanted under the guise of religious freedom, but christians or for that matter those who take a secular viewpoint were immediately castigated if they questioned anything.

Fortunately we are now rid of Labour and whilst I'm no Tory supporter, I think there is a new wave of common sense currently sweeping the country and I think that these types of occurances will become rarer and rarer....thankfully!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Make cremation mandantory and no burial of the ashes...throw them to the winds or dump them in the ocean....that ought to do it

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

So if Abdal Ullah sounds here like he does not care much, why would he, maybe because there is a desensitise view point about it as long as again it his people in place there to spite the sensitivities of original Londoners.

Yea...these Londoners sound really desensitised and apathetic:

I heard about this through a friend but I didn't believe her until I saw this article. I'm Muslim myself but for the love of all that is Holy don't displace thousands of people laid to rest, that's ridiculous! I can't believe anybody even suggested that!
- Sohaib, Ilford, England, 12/10/2007 17:29

As a practicing Muslim I am aware of the need for burial grounds for Muslims. But I can't condone digging up existing graves to fulfil this, both from a personal and theological perpective. I'm sad to hear that this was even suggested by the council. I hope common sense prevails. - Max, London, 11/10/2007 16:23

Source: www.thisislondon.co.uk...

The Borough of Tower Hamlets has no Burial space. If IRM had done his research rather than rushing to post an old article to beat up on folk he doesnt like, he would have known that. By simply reading the article he would have found that reuse was just one of a number options being looked at. The Locals objected and the site was dropped.

In an earlier post you wrote:

This Unity business is a scam,which leads to the world handing over to the devil its power for the scheme to deceive the nations.

So you guys want division...so much for 'love thy neighbour'!

<< 8  9  10   >>

join