It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anger over plan to dig up 350,000 bodies in historic London cemetery for Muslim burial site

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Anger over plan to dig up 350,000 bodies in historic London cemetery for Muslim burial site

Tearing down other peoples 'holy sites' and building their own over the top... This is how they roll.

It is a peaceful resting place for 350,000 souls - an historic graveyard which now serves as a nature reserve.
But plans are afoot to dig up the ancient graves at Tower Hamlets Cemetery - and reopen it as a 21st century burial site. Officially it would be known as a "multi-faith" cemetery but it is likely that it would principally answer calls for a moslem graveyard in the largely-Asian East London borough.

The local newspaper has been bombarded with letters from historians and nature lovers declaring: "There is no way we'll allow them to dig up our ancestors." But the Labour-controlled council's environment spokesman Abdal Ullah appeared to be in no doubt about the feasibility of the plan when he said: "To preserve the respect and dignity for everyone, I think most of the graves would have to be cleared out and we'd start afresh."

Conflict of interests much Abdal Ullah?

Did I hear right? "To preserve the respect and dignity for everyone"? This man has an obscure definition of respect and dignity... and pardon me if I find it harder each day to have any respect for 'Islamic Sensitivities' when they show little to no respect for ours... (case in point).

I don't live in London.. in fact I don't live in England but I find this news completely outrageous! One can only imagine the repercussions of digging up a mulsim graveyard in an Islamic country in order to bury Christians! Let me suggest that it would never happen! Bit by bit, the greater islamic agenda becomes clearer yet the liberal leftists choose to keep their heads firmly planted in the sand, selling out our western cultural heritage at every chance they get.

Thankfully countries like Holland, France and Switzerland are waking up and leading the way in curtailing the attempted Islamisation of the west. As history has always shown... you can only push a man so far until he starts to push back.

The Historic Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park should be protected from this kind of tyranny at all costs.

IRM

ETA: Source

edit on 1/7/11 by InfaRedMan because: Added Link

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Oh I love to walk through old graveyards, hope this doesn't happen.

Do you have a link?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I notice this is an old article, do you have an update?
edit on 083131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sorry forgot the link. Just noticed you had also posted it!

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Not that I support ANY grave site being overturned... How is removing one graveyard to make way for another "islamization"?

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
On the plus side, those 300k graves need to be filled, and so they shall if stuff like this happens...

This desecration will not happen...

I am sick to the high teeth of my country being violated by these scumbags

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Actually the desecration is being done in support of the coming one world religion. You will soon have to make a choice between God or Lucifer (disguised as a blended religion).
The use of Muslim in this article is simply to divide and conquer the people.
It's the Jews fault, it's the Muslims fault, it's the Christians fault....
No, actually, it's how powerful the darkness has risen.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It is a peaceful resting place for 350,000 souls - an historic graveyard which now serves as a nature reserve.

Great, first line of the article and they are talking about a resting place for souls(do they take us for idiots?). What a bunch of hogwash from both the defending party and the one who wants to remove dust and bones.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

It's probably the same incident, but nonetheless is a true insight into the Islamic agenda within western countries. Islam's history is one of imposing itself upon the significant sites of other peoples. The wanton destruction of Buddhist statues in Afghanistan is a good example. The whole idea is to systematically whittle away at the culture and heritage of the host country and replace it with their own. There can be no real compromise between two cultures that are so fundamentally different. Like fire and water... One will eventually obliterate the other. Islam only lives in 'peace' when it is the minority.

In the meantime, we are asked to 'tolerate' which is just another way of asking us to pretend to love something we essentially despise.

IRM
edit on 1/7/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Cremation is the best.

But to respond to the OP, this is how slowly and surely the Islamic Population thrives and expands. They always have used religion as the front by using multiple marriages and childrens which is legal in their system.

edit on 1-7-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

You should go seek mental health-care professionals instantly if that's really the case.

This is just more polarization and some people are dumb enough to fall for it. Really? Souls are being removed?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Disgusting. I don't care what they want to put there, it's still the resting place of a past generation. To propose exhumation, to replace it with another dedicated burial ground OF ANY FAITH is absolutely despicable. I don't even think the majority of Muslims would even support this. This article states it would be a multi faith Cemetery, but it is against Islamic law to bury Muslims in a non Muslim Cemetery, or to bury a non Muslim in a Muslim Cemetery, so I don't know who he's trying to fool. What does he want to do with the remains that they remove ? Maybe they can mix them with water and make the new Muslim headstones

Ubdal Ullah how in the world would you ever be able to sleep while this project is ongoing ? More to the point who will you find to do it ??

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I can understand you being angry at such things but the best way to tackle this is to legislate against it. Killing doesn't solve anything mate!

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

By law, any graves more than 75 years old can be removed. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

This law is ultimately the key factor.

What is an appropriate amount of time before human remains can be removed .... a hundred years ,two hundred , a thousand years ... ???

Getting pissed off because its going to be the resting place of Muslim`s is ridiculous.

Would it be o.k if the graves were removed for Christians, Jews etc. (which also might also be the case )

Do you get my point ?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
*SNIP*

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
I am sick to the high teeth of my country being violated by these scumbags

*SNIP*

Come on people! Can't anyone see why they are really doing this?

You have been conditioned to think "muslims are the enemy".

Now they are digging up your ancestor's graves so they can bury the "enemy" there.

EDIT: So people don't hurt themselves trying to think about it, it's called emotional manipulation. They want you to support their war...
edit on 1/7/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed quoted content.

edit on 7/1/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed quoted content.

edit on 7/1/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

If you cannot understand the sensitivity of removing christians to bury muslims, and if you cannot see that the main person pushing for the exhumation of christians just happens to be a muslim, then your head sir, has been firmly planted in the sand. Who cares about the law. It's just another way that the muslims are thumbing their noses and using our laws against us.

There's plenty of other land out there that they can purchase to bury their people... but no.. lets dig up some christians! Just like there were plenty of other places they could have built a mosque instead of within a stones throw of the twin towers. Are you telling me that they haven't calculated the cultural sensitivity toward this cemetery and the ramifications of what their intended actions would be? Wake up man!

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
How can something like this happen? How disrespectful and sad!!!!! I hope the people fight against this. This should not be allowed!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Come on people! Can't anyone see why they are really doing this?
You have been conditioned to think "muslims are the enemy".

Are you suggesting that Islam is our friend? There are millions of muslims that would disagree with you NP!

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Here we cannot disturb native American burial grounds, some like the Dickson Mounds, once an open site have been reburied,

How do you put a date on something sacred?

www.museum.state.il.us...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join