It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A $100 Million ATM Receipt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Is Scrooge Mc Duck real?

Hope this guy at least deposits 25 Mil into my savings account.

Withdraws $400, with a $2.75 service charge, are you kidding me?

Scrooge McDuck lives. An ATM receipt showing a balance of nearly $100 million dollars was discovered at an East Hampton Village bank.

A customer found the receipt hanging out of the ATM's slot. The customer who found the receipt showed it to financial blog Dealbreaker.com. The receipt, dated June 18, doesn't list the account holder's name but does indicate that the person has $99,864,731.94 in a personal savings account (that's after a $400 withdrawal and a $2.75 service charge). The East Hamptons is a well known playground for the very wealthy.

finance.yahoo.com... illion-atm-receipt
edit on 30-6-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i love it when banks mess up, however it does make you think, if the bank messed up else where would a person or company (with the moral sensabilitys to draw attention to it) own upto it?

How many times havethey messed up and either covered it up or reversed the transaction(s)?!

Id love to find 100 million in my bank account one day, even if its only for the day

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I wouldn't doubt this is real my friends dad is worth over 100 mil...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Why in the world would someone have that much money in one account? FDIC insurance only goes up to $250,000 for the time being.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

People are dumb? Or, he has many many bank accounts with many different aliases with 100,000,000 in each?

Santos Claus
Howe, Dewey, Cheatem Inc.
Scrooge McDuck
Richie Rich

?

top topics

join