It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is lucid dreaming spiritually harmful?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I don't believe so. I've been able to lucid dream for a very long time and see no harm in it. I don't decide to dream certain things though I can control things within my dream and I know that it is just a dream. I've even been able to go back in my dreams, chose an alternate ending, and experience that situation, too. Lucid dreaming is natural to me from what I can tell. I don't try to do it and I never practiced doing it.

My honest opinion is lucid dreams help humans operate and exercise their free will. It's a learning process.

I don't subscribe to any certain religion though I can see truth and beauty in most all world religions. I'm spiritual.
edit on 3-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anytime I have lucid dreamed it was accidental. When I actually try to do it I get close but then once it's about to happen I get that rush of fear that you get when you feel like you're falling. I'm going to try to work on it but I do have my fears that there's a reason why we have to learn to lucid dream. Whether that reason is good or bad, I don't know.

<< 1   >>

join