It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club + Holy Grail = Fight Shrub!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok. This just laid me out, I thought it was so funny. Just click on the video and see.

But there is more.

I and other like minded members here on ATS have been discussing some heavy stuff over the last couple of months having to do with humanity and prison systems. You know, the usual stuff.

And during our whole cavalcade of discovery and paranoia we have actually touched on, King Arthur, The Holy Grail, Fight Club and Tyler Durden. So when I saw it all mashed together like this it just made me giddy with synchronous glee.

You see, there are deep truths in the Athrurian cycle of legends, concerning humanity and our present predicament. I am certainly not the first to have said that but I don't mind saying it again. I would actually put up a billboard advertising White's Once and Future King if I were able to, just to combat the scourge that is harry potter.

Anyhow, that, and the fact that Durden also reveals a deep dark secret in the movie Fight Club!...

None of us are unique or special. We are just little carbon copies of others like us; unless we do something about it and truly become unique. That I believe was the Boddhisattva Tyler Durden's message.

So I hope you all get as big a laugh out of this as I did.

I would like to dedicate this thread to MisterMonculous...

edit on 30-6-2011 by Frater210 because: No really, I have done this before. Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Lmao

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
lmao ...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I do say old chap, I design and sell soap.

Times is tough and people are getting smelly.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912539ca14f1.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of LMAO on this thread but who wouldn't?

This is extremely funny stuff to me and I have been LMAO all week over it. I even did a Monty Pyhton home marathon on Friday and Saturday.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Ohh Frater210 you are Loki, did you really think I wouldn't recognize you because of this form

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Hey, man.

Thanks for stopping by. I was hoping more would see this video. It still cracks me up daily.

top topics

join