It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halperin Calls President Obama a D*CK!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

reply to post by mishigas

The entire Bagger movement is nothing more then the latest scam concocted by TPTB to get the people to continually vote against their own interests. They do not represent you, the nation but the financiers of the group.

They certainly do represent the honest, hard-working Americans that voted the bums out of the House and will reclaim the Senate and the presidency next year.

The only reason why they exist in the first place is because millions of Americans see the "Left-v-Right" paradigm for what it really is, the greatest con job ever imposed and created in politics. They are losing their grip on power and realize they need to put something together fast or else they are going to lose hence why the entire premise of the entire group is to make Obama a "1 Term POTUS" and are not willing to do a damn thing to get this nation back on the road to economic recovery. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just the latest sucker.

Lots of verbiage without a word of fact.

The TPM has many fantastic proposals waiting to be implemented, starting with the repeal of Obamacare and the implementation of Drill, Baby, Drill!

To everyone,
In the event you are at a town hall with these people demand to know what they plan on doing about the economy and if you hear the same generic response recycled a hundred times demand who's backpocket they are in. Ask what they are planning to do about the mass exodus of American jobs. Demand to know about the repealment of the Bush tax cuts, demand that they work on fixing the nation. Demand to know what they plan on doing to fix the decaying infrastructure, demand to know what they plan to do to keep teachers, firefighters, police officers, civil service workers employed.

In the meantime, ask Obama the same questions, since he is the one who is destroying this nation.

Your best bet on catching him is on the golf course.

JCPD recently thwarted a plan to lay off 53 cops.

That's good. Another minor victory over Obama. You can thank the TPM for the jobs.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I was always taught that even if we don't respect the man, we should respect the office. My grandmother was a child of the depression and of WWII. I agree with her. What bothers me isn't the disrespect I see for our Commander in Chief, it's the blatant disrespect we seem to have for the office. How are we supposed to unite to change things when there is this much derision? It's impossible. The attitude needs to change.

The job isn't easy. As a mom, it's hard to run a household without a few hiccups. Imagine being responsible for every household in the US.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Until you are capable of being an adult and forming an original though do not post to this thread as you are a shill for this draconian group and those who challenge it are no better then the terrorists!

THE ERA OF THE DOMINANCE OF PETROCHEMICALS IS OVER AND DONE AND DO NOT CARE IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DOES NOT LIKE IT, EITHER GET WITH THE PROGRAM OR GET LEFT BEHIND. Dill, Baby, Drill nearly destroyed the Gulf Of Mexico and to y'all that wasn't a clear message to get off of it? So you are admitting your entire gang of thugs and hooligans has no real policy or plan to advance the green movement huh? So the truth comes out that you want to rape and ravage the world for every last drop of crude until there is no more and will stop at nothing, even risking an armed nuclear conflict and create the stage that allows for more terrorism and keep the Wars Over Energy going for the next 100 years?? What happened, cat got your tounge?

TO DEFEND THIS GROUP TO THE DEATH MEANS YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN BUT A SHILL FOR THE CORPORATE FANATICISM THAT IS CURRENTLY RUINING THIS NATION.

The same people who are pulling the strings for the Baggers once backed the Nazi's during their rise to power and look at where it got them! Your masters won't allow this as it threatens them. Ask them before you ask Obama.

Allow for the erradication of Healthcare Reform and watch how quick you get dropped the next time you or your household gets dropped and see that you will no longer be covered anymore because you would then have a "Pre-exisitng condition"! To continually call it Obamacare is offensive and is a direct racist statement.

Either back this nation or be treated like a traitor. Your intense hatred for America and your fellow human is now loud and clear and is clearly evident, crystal clear. Watch how fast they turn on you and every braindead who backs them. I really hope the latter happens sooner then later so that you all see that you were conned and duped yet again by another faceless group.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

edit on 3-7-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal

I was always taught that even if we don't respect the man, we should respect the office. My grandmother was a child of the depression and of WWII. I agree with her. What bothers me isn't the disrespect I see for our Commander in Chief, it's the blatant disrespect we seem to have for the office. How are we supposed to unite to change things when there is this much derision? It's impossible. The attitude needs to change.

The job isn't easy. As a mom, it's hard to run a household without a few hiccups. Imagine being responsible for every household in the US.

Yeh, well I'm not crying over the "disrespect of the current POTUS". He is a Marxist and he does not represent Americans, he represents Kenya, or Indonesia or Berlin maybe, or the UN, but not Americans. I have zero respect for him, as he has zero respect for the American people. He screwed over average Americans with his backscratching of all his Elite buddies and the Unions and the communists. I'm also not crying because Liberals hated Bush for 8 long years, and all the references to chimpanzees and so on... no we don't have to respect someone who hates America and apologizes for us everywhere he goes.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal

The President of the United States stated publicly in a speech "half the country is my enemy".....meaning half of Americans are his enemy. That President lost my respect for the Office he holds. Even if you think that, you should never SAY THAT...as President of the United States....it disrespects the Office he holds.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The President of the United States stated publicly in a speech "half the country is my enemy".....meaning half of Americans are his enemy. That President lost my respect for the Office he holds. Even if you think that, you should never SAY THAT...as President of the United States....it disrespects the Office he holds.

Source?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Is it racist if we call the Romney version Romneycare?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

You mean the most successful and most popular healthcare system out of any state?
I just want to make sure we are talking about the same things around here.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo

Yes, but only after the leaders of the tea party sent out emails telling their followers to "Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.". Those in charge of the protests knew what it meant, but many of their followers didn't. It was only after the rest of the country let them in on the joke that they took offense and then blamed the "lamestream" media for a label they had already given themselves.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

Maybe you never heard of the Boston Tea Party. Let's see what year of grade school was that lesson? Anyway, the only thing the T Party didn't do was dress up as Indians. But they did dress up in Colonial cloth for special effects.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Until you are capable of being an adult and forming an original though do not post to this thread as you are a shill for this draconian group and those who challenge it are no better then the terrorists!

Drill, Baby, Drill!

Obama's To Blame.

TPM represents most Americans!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

You mean the most successful and most popular healthcare system out of any state?

I was addressing his charge of racism, not the quality of care. Anyway, we have yet to see the true results of Obamacare.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

They do not represent you or the nation as they only do what the Koch Brothers and TPTB tell them to do.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

I was addressing his charge of racism, not the quality of care. Anyway, we have yet to see the true results of Obamacare.

The true results are you put them is to never again have an American family be subjected to the will of their insurance providers while keeping kids on the plan and to never drop any person when they get sick.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yesterday?
What took them so long to finally say it?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join