It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The Powers To Be, Screw You!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Everyday I’m getting more tired of the news. Everyday it’s filled with bad news and bad economic data. The US and world economies WILL eventual collapse. And when it does the powers to be will move in and form a one world government to enslave the masses. Well not here! Not where I live!

Once the Economy falls and the world is thrown into chaos, that’s when they will move in. Once you survive the collapse and get stabilized, form local communities. Follow the one and only true law of the land, the United States Constitution. Hold it near and dear, for when the New World Order (NWO) comes rolling in; they will try and strip it away from you.

Mark my words, once the economy falls the NWO will be there to put it back together. But you must fight back, you must resisted! This will be the start of the second United States civil war. The NWO VS the free states citizens .Thomas Jefferson once said, “every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.” And I believe this will come to pass. I would rather die a free man then die a slave under the NWO.

There will be those that call me nuts but truly, what propose do you see for all the planned chaos. And trust me, everything going on is planned. I mean really, what is the grand plan? People do things for a reason, TPTB aren’t stupid and the only logical explanation I have is to advance complete power and control of the world.

So when the SHTF and our small communities get back on their feet don’t fall for any false flag. If they ask you to turn in your guns for your own safety, know they are the enemy and resist, clam your god given and constitutional rights. Live free or Die! The day will come, be ready!

Down with the NWO

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Greece already rise against them
sturdyblog.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yeah I keep telling people here in Europe too, what when Greece needs a bailout for the third time, you all keep sitting behind your tvs and watch another riot in Greece?

We can't keep bailing out, print money forever and have that ending up at the richest people.

So it has to collapse at one point.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

and im glad they are. But people need to be worned that it will come here too!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
lol
I gave ya a star & flag
merely for the title alone

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
For sure!

Thomas Jefferson was a great man... So many great quotes from him... our forefathers knew it was inevitable... Thats why they left Europe for a chance at a better life, away from greedy banksters...

Ill add a few more Thomas Jefferson quotes if thats ok...

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed..........The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.

(One that really hits home to these times...) An elective despotism was not the government we fought for.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
Yeah I keep telling people here in Europe too, what when Greece needs a bailout for the third time, you all keep sitting behind your tvs and watch another riot in Greece?

We can't keep bailing out, print money forever and have that ending up at the richest people.

So it has to collapse at one point.

Me and my family are well informed and we know whats going on. We see this as an opportunity when the SHTF. An opportunity to bring America back to its foundings, back to the way the founders meant it to be. A republic of THESE United States
edit on 29-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
First I just wanted to say there has NOT been a first Civil War as of yet. What is "known" as the Civil War was actually an International War of States. Because the Union was placed under a state of emergency during this time, and the Emancipation Proclamation(from our first black President) freed the slaves of the Southern States Only, and then brought the States back into the Union, slavery to the Government became nationwide. "The Constitution is nothing but a *** **** piece of paper"-G. Bush, because they didn't lift the state of emergency the Constitution is still suspended and therefore not yours. In the original state each individual State is a Country that does not answer to the Fed. But because the Constitution is suspended and has been since 1883, the Fed controls the States as territories. In order to keep their power this information is not readily available and that is their power over us.

We must release the suspension before anything can be done otherwise they are well within their duty to do as they wish. Thats what people do not understand.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

hi
your bloody spot on
im sick to death of my beloved britain, i love my country but not them rulers,
millions of pounds a day just on war alone,
another loss of a million jobs predicted for this year alone(gov stats)
mass influx of eauropeans (i would usually say foreigners but my mind is changeing daily)
a person can only go so far up the ladder before crashing down,
and so will my beloved country and mostly wonderfull people.
regards dave

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hmm. Everything goes to Hell and someone has the means to fix it and yet this is a bad thing? Why?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
Hmm. Everything goes to Hell and someone has the means to fix it and yet this is a bad thing? Why?

We don't need someone to put it back together, we need to do it ourselves, throw off the chains of slavery and learn what real freedom is

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Follow the one and only true law of the land, the United States Constitution.

The Constitution is probably the worst document ever written, since it makes people believe that they have some control over the government. I don't see why that silly piece of paper would still be considered important once the SHTF.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Amen! when SHTF .. the NWO will be at the business end of my barrel(s) (and/or) blades.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

The Constitution is probably the worst document ever written, since it makes people believe that they have some control over the government. I don't see why that silly piece of paper would still be considered important once the SHTF.

I 100% disagree with you. And no the constitution will not help when the SHTF but after when we start to rebuild

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

But, that would never work. We ourselves have pushed things to the point that they are now by our complacency. So long as people sit on the couch, eat tv dinners, and watch the idiot box (or post ALL day on a message forum) then nothing of change will be seen except what is handed to us. Trust me, if half the people that say they want to make the world a better place were to try and do so then I would be terribly frightened of them. Anyone who wants to make the world a better place only serves to make it better in their eyes and in turn makes it a much more dangerous place. These people who talk of heading for the hills when "the shtf" are much more dangerous than any government ever could be. They seem to be the type to act and react without thinking about what their actions effects will be on the greater populace. No, I'm sorry but like it or not we need only to fix the problems in our government now instead of waiting for this "shtf" and affect meaningful change on a local and state level. I'm not talking abortion rights, same sex marriage or any other topic of concern that really needs to be put on the back burner so we can focus on real issues that are of concern to everyone.
edit on 6/29/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Blah blah blah when the shtf blah blah blah.

Typical excuse to do nothing now and put things off. Want to do something? Then quit dragging your knuckles and roll up your sleeves or quit crying and pounding your chests like He-Man and do something. How hard is it???

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
While I am not a fan of rhetoric I will say that the OP is spot on.

Aint gonna be no fun unless chaos is on the menu. LETS GET IT ON!

Seriously New Rome will fall no matter how much we try to back pedal. Be prepared people, know your way out. And when the dust settles......choose freedom over comfort.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

I 100% disagree with you. And no the constitution will not help when the SHTF but after when we start to rebuild

So you plan on rebuilding the govt?! The creator of this entire mess? ~_~

Oh well, good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Why would u want to reinstate the constitution when it is clearly not working ... I know I'm from the Uk but even I can see that. We all need something new, something better. The constitution, while it is a good idea just didn't work.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Exactly my point, why use something that has clearly failed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join