It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's behind beliefs, gods and demons etc...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I finally came to this conclusion after trying to figure out why my kids were having issues with invisible bugs, strange wounds and funny looking fibers that looks to be alive growing in the skin which were just a few issues we were having. Morgellons disease was the conclusion and after learning about it made me realize that we as a race are in big trouble. Here is a video I posted of something strange happening to my youngest daughter who is constantly attacked while sleeping and wakes in complete terror. I started video taping her while sleeping and I could see things interacting with her. Some looked like bugs crawling all over her opening her mouth and crawling in and out of all openings. I know it sounds crazy but no one can convince me that these are simple dreams and she is fine. Take a look...

Has anyone come up with this thought while trying to figure everything out that we are actually up against a bunch of parasitic entities that have always been here and control the human race? After spending years brain researching and trying to figure out this game going from god to aliens and going from one belief to the next I finally realized that this is ultimately what is happening. It makes more sense to know that parasites that have been on Earth before anything else is taking over humans as well as animals with the ability to control thoughts, emotions and cause hallucinations giving this thing the ability to make their victims believe anything. Most of the population has some sort of parasite riding along with them and most have not even a clue. Parasites are the cause of so many health issues and we're not even told of the epidemic and if we are it's made not to be a huge problem! Toxoplasma gondii is a great example of this and it's easy to see how this "worm" "snake" "nematode" or whatever you want to call them ties in with religion as well as the NWO agenda and aliens... The answer is right in front of us but yet people take a leap and believe in idea's of a God who loves us and will save us from Satan and his demons, aliens or whatever else. Our bodies have simply become a vehicle for these microscopic enemies. We are in serious trouble, loosing the war and throwing away our freewill...

A few additional topics this would coincide with~

-possessions and hearing voices

-physics, dreams & nightmares, astrology, the paranormal, orbs and shapeshifting

-"As above so below" Our bodies are a living world in itself

-explains why there are people who can kill others, commit suicide, rape and commit all other sorts of outrageous behavior that shouldn't be fathomable

-Selling your soul to the devil, satanic worshipers and rituals

-Fear which many blame for the cause of all of these conspiracy theories (fear is also an emotion that's controllable

-government, CIA mind control, population control, underground bases, world dominance

-Chemtrails, Morgellons and nano technology (rfid chips)

-evaluation and the need to change which ties into DNA, genetically modified food, cloning etc...

-mental diseases such as schizophrenia, depression etc...

-Zombies, vampires, paranormal activity

There are so many the list would go on and on. Name a topic and you'll see the puzzle we're putting together. If you take the time and research one conspiracy after another in depth you will truly understand what I am explaining. Most will probably attack me and tell me to see a shrink but I strongly urge you to take the time if you have it and take an in depth look for yourself. The worst that will happen is nothing and you'll continue on with your normal outlook, right? If you really want to know this is it-

Brain parasites driving human culture- not exactly rocket science

edit on 29-6-2011 by beenupsince2007 because: wanted to ad a link to a good page to read...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"Whats behind beliefs, gods and demons etc...?"

Madness, lack of self belief, the need to have someone in control........

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
"Whats behind beliefs, gods and demons etc...?"

Madness, lack of self belief, the need to have someone in control........

Exactly everything these things want us to believe and live...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
thank you very much, i have experiences with these entities, too. i hope we can exchange some knowledge here in your thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beenupsince2007

Heya,

Philip K. Dick called it ZEBRA. It should not be too much trouble for you to Google it....Hold on I will find something for you to get started with...Here we are...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(book)

Hang in there. Drink a big glass of water.

My own thread concerning this type of stuff...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know if any of that will help.

I would suggest that all stimulants be removed from everybody's (in the household) diet and that means caffeine and sugar, too. Smoking's OK.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Maybe parasites contribute to a small number of cases, but I doubt it's something so profound as to control the entire human race. Ask yourself this question, "Why do I believe parasites are controlling the entire human race without real evidence?".

Fear, madness, hopelessness.. So many different reasons, for so many different people..
I think it all stems down to one word..

Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

Ignorance.

Sure, it does.

But may I ask why non-ignorance must exclude some element or dimension that would be considered 'spiritual'?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i'm not sure how i should be viewing this. i haven't seen anything on your daughter (i might just be a blind idiot, it wouldn't be a first)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

The spiritual aspect is just one part of the story.

Who wouldn't want to be the dominant species on Earth? When you have a history as far back as these parasites it's easy to see how important evolving is to survive and just how successful they have been. With a population like their's it seems almost impossible for any species to win the title in this game.

Survival of the fittest and humans are nowhere close...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i can tell you for sure, from my own experiences, there are non-human entities or beings here on earth, that kill, harm and torture humans. my experiences are of a bad kind. i havent figured out the whole spectrum of activity, could be possible that they have the monopoly for luck, too.

p.s.: i will join this thread again tomorrow, because its late here and i already have dificulties to concentrate.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lastbleedingvictim

Maybe this video will help...

edit on 29-6-2011 by beenupsince2007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

Ignorance.

Sure, it does.

But may I ask why non-ignorance must exclude some element or dimension that would be considered 'spiritual'?

It doesn't exclude, it only requires proof and validity.
Prove that parasites are causing the worlds evil. Can't? Well the belief remains just that, a belief. It becomes ignorant when someone attempts to state it as fact without any proof. Keep the baseless beliefs to ones-self.

Religion for one, is a great example. How many different religions are there? How many people devoutly believe in each one? They can't all be wrong can they? Yet people from various religions claim to have paranormal experiences unique to their own religion. How can there be so many different Gods?

Just another case of someone reaching as far as they can to make an absurd connection.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by beenupsince2007
reply to post by lastbleedingvictim

Maybe this video will help...

edit on 29-6-2011 by beenupsince2007 because: (no reason given)

Whats this proof of exactly????

Looks like a bit of dust, a bug.......IR makes these things look bigger than they are.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Lets take this via Occam's Razor. They are simply insects. Your child is just having nightmares. You're imagination is getting the better of you. You're paranoia has manifested itself as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
Lets take this via Occam's Razor. They are simply insects. Your child is just having nightmares. You're imagination is getting the better of you. You're paranoia has manifested itself as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

This was not a theory that I just thought up but rather my conclusion came from not only facts but seeing the same experiences with people all over the world and from all different time frames. This subject is not discussed usually out in the open as that would make people aware of the game and speaking of the game and explaining it will ultimately mean bad things for the person who is in the game to expose itIf my delusions are self fulfilling then there are quite a few people with the same problems..

Another thing again to mention is that some of these parasites can and do take control over your thoughts and emotions and have you thinking and feeling what it wants. It's hard to swallow but for those that have had to live with this daily know and understand exactly what I am explaining. Scary to think but many people already have this virus on board so then I ask who is really driving the car, you or them?

May I ask what made you choose your name SG-17 "All your base are belonging to us" and what does this exactly mean? You also seem to know quite a bit on the process of evolution and how life began! Is this an area you went to school for or is this just a fun topic you like to debate on?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The light that emanates across the edges of the bed and your daughter look like an issue with lighting and the lens, but to the right under the TV I seen something but then I realize there is an electronic unit that might be a digital clock and was changing numbers so the light picked up on it as if something was floating upward.

Other than that I could not tell anything was amiss other than the refractive lighting and traffic or movement outside from beyond the room.

Do you own a cat? Because they carry parasites that enter a person's brain which makes them like cats! I myself do not like cats so I am thankful for not having that critter in my head!

I wish you and your daughter well, I would suspect that maybe while she is sleeping you are disturbing her without waking her; she is hearing what is going on around her even though she is asleep. It is possible she is a natural at lucid states. I myself was an avid lucid dreamer as a child and it lasted throughout my life! I would scream in my sleep but no one could hear me and I could not wake up, yet I could hear and see around the room I was in, often moving across the ceiling; sleep paralysis is what some call it, I just say lucid.

I would recommend a soothing music to cover any disturbing noises while the child sleeps! Something without lyrics, and possibly encompassing binural beats, but be careful with that as well!

Remember, all electronics are producing waves that the brain can hear within; your child is sleeping alongside such noise producers! You might consider removing these as well!

Binural Beats--Wiki page There is something in here about how children use Theta waves more naturally than adults do, so please do extensive research before trying this; perhaps other ATS members can recommend something more suited for children.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I actually have a few videos of these things flying around my house and again, I am not able to see them except on video. recommend to watch the video expanded and in the best quality you can. There are several flying around and as you can tell, I have not a clue they are there as I am cleaning my room. I don't have a clock anywhere near my TV and actually if you look you will see most of them to the left of the TV... we used to have a cat which i think about a lot and wonder if this comes from this. As far as her surroundings while sleeping she actually wakes everyone else up during the night. The only thing I can do is comfort her when she wakes up. I have come to realize that they feed off of her fear and will interfere with her while she sleeps causing the nightmares. I now can sense when they are around and can expect her to wake up screaming otherwise she sleeps like a champ and always has as long as they are not around. My 2 older girls also have had these experiences but have diminishes almost completely as the grew older and also having a baby in the house seemed to have relieved them as well. I appreciate your help and suggestions!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
its very hard to tell, are the "things" you see helper or wrecker ? are they causing the problems or help solving them. this entities or beings can either harm or heal. but i do not have any solution for your problem. these "powers" are very mighty, my suggestion is try to do everything you can to help your daughter, but try not to get angry or start to hate, this would harm your strength and effort.

new topics

top topics

join