It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everybody, I come in peace.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hello,

Well I'll start at the beginning. My username is Danom, as you can see. My actual name however is Daniel. I was referred here from another conspiracy theory site. TheVigilantCitizen. I have been reading these boards for a few weeks now and can I just commend you on an outstanding forum. Unlike previous sites of this style that I've visited, there doesn't seem to be too much conflict. I have been looking for a place like this for a while where people can have diverse views and still have them respected.

I am an abstract thinker, as I'm sure may on here are. However I am also your regular 21 year old guy. I like music, watching movies, travelling and trying new things.

I am not a conspiracy theorist as such, however I do have some theories on conspiracies if that makes sense. I don't follow a mainstream religion as such, I am however very spiritual. If I had to describe my religion I would say I'm a spiritual pagan.

I'm sure I am going to love it here and am already eager to get involved. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I look forward to seeing everyone around in the future.

edit on 29-6-2011 by danom8 because: I wanted to add a few more details and edit some spelling mistakes.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hi there,

I hope you don't come in peace! I'm looking forward to reading some feisty views.

Hope you enjoy it and welcome.

Lynda

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS friend
enjoy your stay....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
welcome buddie hope you enjoy it as much as me

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by danom8

A warm welcome from my end! These boards tend to become very addictive, very quickly although it is always an enlightening experience. Good to have you on board.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by danom8

Welcome Brother! Sounds like me and you have alot in common, from age, intrests and spiritual views

I am sure you will fit in nicely here. Not much conflict but every now and then you get that one guy who gets a bit carried away with their views

Not much of a conspiracy theorist eh? I'm sure that will change once you start digging haha.
Tip number 1- use the search engine before posting a thread! It will probably save you alot of grief! Alot of us find out the hard way
enjoy!

Peace
edit on 29-6-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcomes everybody. I'm glad to see I have some stuff in common with people on here, thanks iksose7. Although I am not a conspiracy theorist I most certainly don't dismiss conspiracy theories. Believe me, I share conspiracy theorists views on things like 9/11, the mass media, the Illuminati, the music business etc.

I just don't believe everything I read until there is sufficient evidence to back it up. On the other hand that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy reading other people's theories. Some of them can be mind blowing and I am too open minded to dismiss anything 100%.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hello Daniel welcome I'm new here too unlike you i was not referred here but lurking that is why i named my self lurkatron lol hope you have fun n learn new things this site will open your eyes n it will also crack u up laughing at some threads but serious as well as fun welcome and enjoy take care x

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa(mind and body cultivation by assimilating to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life) and I believe everyone has potential supernormal powers. I am of course a spiritual person.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join