It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Power and Haarp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We better keep an eye own this. Nukes flooding

There's a lot at stake here and The NRC is playing it off. This plant is 40 years old that puts it at the end of its life span according to original license granted to it.
Check out this:
Scary

edit on 29-6-2011 by Loken68 because: Add video

edit on 29-6-2011 by Loken68 because: Spell check

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

And what does this have to do with HAARP?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

There has been Speculation that Haarp is at work because of the number of plants located on or near the Mississippi river.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Haarp....Weather.......Gov take over......false flags......

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What speculation? Your the first i've heard connecting the two but I suppose it was bound to happen.

If your making posts connecting the two you should at least provide your evidence connecting the two otherwise it's just like saying nuclear power and the easter bunny.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
What speculation? Your the first i've heard connecting the two but I suppose it was bound to happen.

If your making posts connecting the two you should at least provide your evidence connecting the two otherwise it's just like saying nuclear power and the easter bunny.

I have in other post as well as other authors. Again there are rumors about Harrp being used for a false flag operation inside the US to give the Gov. reason to exert control or strengthen its already growing power.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Well I don't want to research other posts to figure out what your saying in this one. If you want to make a new post on this subject and in this evidence of HAARP your talking about.

What is this evidence or even a rumor connecting nuclear power and HAARP?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

Haarp....Weather.......Gov take over......false flags......

loooool
its so easy to say isnt it ? But so hard to put together in practice.

poor haarp gets blamed for everything

poor boooze also gets blamed for everything

both are blamed by the same tools

get over your self and take the time to do a little research without these baseless claims and links to conspiracys where they do not belong

only thing haarp seems to be doing is making people dumber... i would belive that conspiracy anyday with some of the members here

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
HAARP clearly causes increased paranoia and so is responsible for all social ills in the world today - shut down HAARP and all problems will disappear.

hey - you're right - it is easy to say!

top topics

join