It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Sup.Court Justice Prosser allegedly choked Justice Bradley prior to Union Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Wisconsin state Supreme Court Justice David Prosser allegedly grabbed one of his colleagues around the neck prior to the court's recent decision to allow controversial restrictions on unions to take effect, the Wisconsin State Journal reports.

According to the State Journal, Prosser purportedly grabbed fellow Justice Ann Bradley with both hands after she asked him to leave her office.

Here's another article from politico

Cops look into David Prosser 'choke hold' charge

Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser is again in the middle of a partisan storm — this time over shocking allegations he choked a colleague in her chambers during an altercation over Gov. Scott Walker’s union-busting budget bill.

The investigation of this is still ongoing. I dont know how long it will be until the investigation is finished.

If this guy actually did choke the other justice, isnt that considered a felony?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The article doesn't say if there were any witnesses. If there were, it should be pretty quick to resolve.

Even if there weren't, you have two Supreme Court justices in a physical altercation? That's shocking. Either you have HIM as a violent lunatic who shouldn't be on the bench, or HER as a lunatic making up a crazy story. I hope this ends with the right person removed from the bench.

Geez, how crazy. I wonder how many lives might have been permanently altered by the decisions of a man who can't even control himself.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

I dont think ive ever heard of something like this happening in a states Sup. Court. The altercation supposedly happened a few weeks ago, and then on either last Saturday or Sunday they finally decide to break out the story. I wonder why they waited so long?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
All I want to know is, were one of these justices standing up for the rights of the people and if so... which one?

My legal wet dream is that Justice Bradley was making a stand for the people of the US, then the evil Justice Prosser lost his temper and grabbed her by the throat and threatened her into accepting TPTB plan for world domination. Then Justice Bradley gave him a "people's elbow" (hehe)

Honestly tho, I would LOVE to know what this is about, the topic they were discussing... Oh to be a fly on THAT wall.

-Lightrule

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

They now seem to be saying that this is a non issue and that it was blown out of proportion. She admitted to coming at him, telling him to get out of her office, and he thought she may have possibly been attacking him. One of those heat of the moment things between two people that probably don't like each other to much.

Like a Husband and Wife arguing sort of thing.

We'll see what comes of it.

new topics

top topics

join