It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recipe for Fascism: Hitler Speech vs Harper Speech

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll
reply to post by bronco73

Harper needs to be brought to justice for high treason against Canada.

Harper is a Zionist freemason who puts the interests of a tiny little middle-eastern country in the middle of a desert 5000 miles across the globe before the interests of Canada and Canadians.

Harper refuses to put his own picture in Canada's foreign embassies. He proudly puts the picture of an unelected Zionist parasite who is not even Canadian as our head of state.

If that isn't treason then nothing is.

And still, not a clue. Harper is NOT the head of state, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is. her powers are excersised by her viceregal David Lloyd Johnston, the Governor General of Canada. Unless of course Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is within the borders of Canada, then she excersises her own powers.

Do you know nothing about your own country?

Accusing our Prime Minister of treason is one tall order. What has he done that could possibly be considered treasonous? Which domestic or international laws has he broken? Give me a speeding ticket, jaywalking, anything at all that could prove your ludicrous case.

To which tiny little middle-eastern country are you referring? And pray tell, exactly which interests of theirs are being put ahead of our own?

Don't worry man, you'll have your chance to get rid of that evil treasoning zionist pig in four years. Then you can vote for your lefty loons. Until then just bask in the prosperity that most other nations cannot possibly enjoy.

edit on 24-9-2011 by bronco73 because: (no reason given)

Wow you really are stupid like most Harper supporters!

You can't possibly be so stupid as to not know that Israel is a tiny little parasitic middle eastern country?!?!

As for Stephen Harper not breaking any international laws how wrong you are again!

Canada is officially in charge of the NATO bombing of Libya. Canadian pilots are killing hundreds if not thousands of Libyan women and children...disgusting! They should be ashamed to call themselves Canadians! Dumping thousands of tons of nuclear waste(depleted uranium) ensuring Libyans high rates of cancer and birth defects for the next 4 billion years...well done Harpo! Libya thanks you...

As for the Queen being the "official" head of state of Canada obviously you have no idea what the "Crown" is.

The Crown is the independent 1 sq mile city of London that runs the Bank of Canada and all Canadian Crown Corporations. The Queen is the puppet that Zionist London bankers installed as Queen of England. Heck she isn't even English she's German...the Brits are so gullible. The Zionist bankers call the shots not the Queen; they can remove her whenever they wish. Obviously you don't have a clue who the Rothschilds are.

Three years and seven months left till Harper is kicked out of office...God willing parliament and Canadians will boot him out sooner...I just hope he doesn't screw the country up any more than he already has.

It would also be nice if Canadians could directly elect our leader...we have no democracy here just a farce of a Zionist Occupied government.
edit on 24-9-2011 by GrassyKnoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Yet again, no clue. How do you survive?

Since your post claimed only "a tiny little middle-eastern country", and since there are several tiny little middle-eastern countries, there was no way to know to which of them you were referring. And you still haven't stated exactly which interests of theirs that Harper is putting before our own.

Depleted uranium is not used in any bombs, anywhere. Depleted Uranium bombs simply do not exist, period. It is however used in some armor piercing gun rounds. As far as Harper "commanding" the bombing of Libya, again you are horribly misinformed. The Libya military intervention is a multi-state military intervention. There were and are several distinct missions, and the only one of them that Canada has lead was "Operation Mobile". The Canadian Navy and Airforce are involved in that operation. The Navy engages in only regional maritime security operations in the central Mediterranean, while the airforce is engaged in nothing more than enforcing the no-fly zone. That's it.

I have very adequate understanding of what the crown is. However, YOUR assertion was that Stephen Harper is our head of state, which was completely false. Until you can grasp some sort of understanding of how Canada works, you will continue to be pummelled in arguments such as this. Now, the Queen could come from London, Germany, the moon or mars, that is irrelevant. She is still our head of state, and your moaning about elite bankers from London installing her as queen has no bearing on the issue.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Nothing ever changes only perceptions change of what is going on now.

It has always bin and always will be, who can control the masses with there own Idealism of what the world should look like around them. We have seen that come and fail many times.

They think they have power over us, only if you give it to them, no matter what he says you still have the freedom to not be apart of it and so do many other people in this world do.

If you give it life it shall live take it away and it will die like all other ideas.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads.

edit on Thu Sep 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
While I'd have a field day countering all the "Conservatives are fiscally responsible" arguments put forward by a certain member, the topic of this thread is the similarities between Harper's speech and speeches made by Adolf Hitler in the 30s.

I appreciate the replies from everyone but please stay on topic.

Anyone want to take the position that Harper does NOT sound like Hitler?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

I see you had no offerings of your request.
How, um, telling...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hee, can't say that rhetoric doesn't work in speeches. I think politicians all over the world use sentiments and "danger" to sell their new and improved military budget.

I am not surprised.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keetla
Hee, can't say that rhetoric doesn't work in speeches. I think politicians all over the world use sentiments and "danger" to sell their new and improved military budget.

I am not surprised.

NO NO NO You are wrong! Stephen Harper said he believes in families, and he said there are bad guys out there, therefore he MUST be Hitler!!

Your point is exactly right, politicians of all stripes use language and speech like that. It doesn't make them fascist, or nazi, or alien. It's what they do once in control that makes them like that, and Stephen Harper has done nothing of the sort in the 5 years he's been P.M. to even remotely equate with Adolf Hitler.

This thread is just so asenine that it's laughable.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Stephen Harper has done nothing of the sort in the 5 years he's been P.M. to even remotely equate with Adolf Hitler.

You obviously aren't keeping up with what Harper is doing. He is passing a law that says anyone can be arrested and detained without judicial oversight for a period of three days. No lawyer, no phone call, no charges, no reason given as to why you are being arrested. This is exactly the same as the power given to the Gestapo during the Nazi era, except that the Gestapo could hold you indefinitely..

The power of the Gestapo most open to misuse was called Schutzhaft—"protective custody", a euphemism for the power to imprison people without judicial proceedings.

en.wikipedia.org...

“Preventative arrest” would allow people to be arrested without warrant under the belief that the arrest will disrupt terrorist activity and prevent a looming attack. The bill also permits detention for three days without charge — 48 hours longer than what is currently on the books. Conditions can be imposed on that person’s release, and if he or she fails to comply, they could be jailed for up to a year

news.nationalpost.com...

Does this not meet your criteria of "remotely equating" to what Hitler did when he was in power?

edit on 13-12-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The link you provided shows nothing of the sort. The entire National Post article explains the new mandatory minimum sentencing legislation for convicted crimes.

Exactly which bill are you referring to when you say they will detain for three days with no phone calls, lawyers, charges, etc.? Never mind, I found it. It's under the new terror legislation, the "Combating Terror Act". BTW that legislation was put in place by Jean Chretien and the Liberals, not Stephen Harper.

Jean Chretiens Anti-Terrorism law:
"Bill C-36 establishes a new order of “terrorist” crimes for which the state will have special investigative and prosecutorial powers. These include preventive detention—i.e. the right to incarcerate people on the mere suspicion they may be about to commit a crime; a new police power to compel testimony from anyone they believe has information pertinent to a terrorism investigation; closed trials; and a right of the prosecution, with a judge’s approval, to deny an accused and his counsel full knowledge of the evidence against him."
www.wsws.org...

He just expanded it to 3 days from 1. And the only reason the person can be detained for three days is if they do not disclose their activity when they are suspected of imminent terrorism. Every other western democracy is doing similar things, so are they all (including and especially Chretien) Hitler wannabe's?
edit on 13-12-2011 by bronco73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

we get canadian tv in new england and i noticed in the news they always refer to his majority government, even though he only received 39% of the vote.

too many parties on the ballot allows someone who gets 39% of the vote absolute power, a serious flaw in the system.

and by adding senators to the senate, he gained control for his agenda.

and in canada loyalty to your political party is everything, no one is allowed to think for themselves, a sad situation.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen6511

we get canadian tv in new england and i noticed in the news they always refer to his majority government, even though he only received 39% of the vote.

too many parties on the ballot allows someone who gets 39% of the vote absolute power, a serious flaw in the system.

and by adding senators to the senate, he gained control for his agenda.

and in canada loyalty to your political party is everything, no one is allowed to think for themselves, a sad situation.

Jean Chretien won a majority with 35% of the vote. Your point? The way Canada works is we vote for our local Member of Parliament. Stephen Harper represents only one of the 308 ridings (soon to be more) in Canada and only those that reside in that riding can directly vote for him. That's why it's so hard to get more than 50% of the vote in Canada. However, a party CAN get more than 50% of the ridings, and that's how a party gets to rule in Canada. The party with the most RIDINGS wins the election, not the most votes. If it ends up being more than half of the ridings it's a majority, otherwise it's a minority. The Conservatives won more than 50% of the ridings, thus won a majority government. Stephen Harper is the leader of the party, thus he becomes the Prime Minister.

Harper didn't add senators to the senate, he appointed senators to vacant seats of the senate. Appointing senators is done by the Prime Minister of Canada. That's the way it has always been. Harper campaigned to have an elected senate but when it was put to a vote the Liberals, New Democrats, and Bloc vetoed it. If Harper had had his way we would be electing senators now. It's interesting to note, that one of the provinces, Alberta (another right wing zionist pig led province, right comte?) tried to force the issue by electing their own senators. When Jean Chretien was in power he snubbed his nose at Alberta and appointed his own choices anyways (giving HIM a majority in the senate and control for his agenda). However, once Harper was P.M. when a senate seat came available, he appointed the senator that Alberta elected and promised to continue doing so for the other provinces as well. The other provinces don't want elected senators (they are left of center led provinces, Liberal, NDP, etc), and pledged to NOT have senatorial elections.
edit on 13-12-2011 by bronco73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You want an example of treason that Harper has committed. How about funding Al Qaeda and islamic extremists in Libya who have fought against and killed our troops in Afghanistan!(This is proven fact) Recently 10 million dollars of our taxpayers money was given to them! Not to mention how we, along with NATO, have been their airforce and might I add NATO CONTINUES to bomb Libya without a mandate!(whether or not Canadians are involved i'm not sure) How many innocent civilians has our military killed over there? How many rapings, tortures, lynchings, murders and acts of looting and destruction have our militaries actions caused? And you support this criminal?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

You want an example of treason that Harper has committed. How about funding Al Qaeda and islamic extremists in Libya who have fought against and killed our troops in Afghanistan!(This is proven fact) Recently 10 million dollars of our taxpayers money was given to them! Not to mention how we, along with NATO, have been their airforce and might I add NATO CONTINUES to bomb Libya without a mandate!(whether or not Canadians are involved i'm not sure) How many innocent civilians has our military killed over there? How many rapings, tortures, lynchings, murders and acts of looting and destruction have our militaries actions caused? And you support this criminal?

The only involvement Canada had in Libya was "Operation Mobile", enforcing no fly zones. We didn't bomb anybody.
en.wikipedia.org...

And please, feel free to supply cites or links to your claim about funding Al Qaeda. Since it's such a "proven fact", that shouldn't have been too tough.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

The only involvement Canada had in Libya was "Operation Mobile", enforcing no fly zones. We didn't bomb anybody.
en.wikipedia.org...

And please, feel free to supply cites or links to your claim about funding Al Qaeda. Since it's such a "proven fact", that shouldn't have been too tough.

Here's proof of one $10 milion dollar payment our government has given them: www.canada.com...

So I take it you have never heard of Abdel Hakim Belhaj? He is the NTC Military Commander. He is also a known Al Qaeda member and former US POW. He is responsible for NATO deaths in Afghanistan as well as Iraq. And heres some articles for you. tarpley.net...
www.worldcrunch.com...
Here he admits his fighters have links to Al Qaeda: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Al Qaeda flag flys over Benghazi courthouse: www.dailymail.co.uk...

HAHAHAHA, you didn't just say we didn't bomb anybody did you?
240 lazer-guided bombs dropped in Libya is this article, dated MAY 2011: www.huffingtonpost.ca...
And i'm curious what you make of this?“The burden of the strike sorties fell on the shoulders of predominately the Canadians, the British and the French,” said the NATO official. “I must say that, Canada in particular, being the smaller of the three air forces, once again punched well above its weight.” news.nationalpost.com...

This is great article talking to a Canadian pilot about how his job was to look for targets on the ground to engage.(and 413 bombs were dropped dated in July: www.ctv.ca...
Oh and heres an article on how the military requested 1,300 lazer guided smart bombs in MAY, at a cost of $100,000 each.www.shabablibya.org...

And evidence of Canadian troops, including Marines in LIbya as early as April: news.xinhuanet.com...

What is more treasonous than that?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yeah well, the original bill expired after an appropriate amount of time. Harper is re-instituting it, along with extending the amount of time the person can be held. All at a time when we don't need it anymore, as there is no longer any threat of terrorism, if there ever was one. Back then it was so soon after 9/11 you can't blame people for being on edge. After 10 years and nothing happening, there is no need for continuing on with the law.

And not to mention the warrantless searches that will soon be allowed into a person's electronic history including websites visited, cell phone activity, text messaging. Do you blame this on Chretien as well? LOL

And, yeah, all the western nations are becoming very totalitarian in their laws.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yeah but now that Harper has his majority he's not interested in having an elected senate anymore, eh bronco? I guess that's a promise broken, eh bronco?

edit on 14-12-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

no offense but how is the rhetoric of this harper guy any different to any politician you've had running your country since Nixon? they all pander to the same people for the same bosses...

-TF

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sadly, it is not politically correct to compare our leaders with universally vilified past enemies but that does not mean the comparison is incorrect. Harper admits he has his own agenda and is pursuing it and it is against the wishes of the majority of Canadians. He was not elected to dismantle social programs and hand the country over to wealthy foreign corporations but that is what he has been quietly and ruthlessly doing. The military alliance with American is not a change as Canada has been taking orders from USA forces since before the Korean conflict.

I have been personally affected by our fearless leader's new policies and am incorporating myself just to survive this government. If corporations are the New Citizens in this country then we must become corporations.

I'm still waiting for Harper to meet the promises he ran on in the last election. They seem to have taken back seat to his programs to boost corporate profits.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by danwolf

It's time we the Canadian people rose up and said enough is enough! He's driving this country into the ground at an ever accelerating pace..When will the average Canadian wake up...or should I say, when will he/she actually do anything about it!?

<< 1    3 >>

join