It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some questions from a Skeptic about Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Question 1: Why would the personnel at area 51 dissect aliens, When an MRI or other non-invasive scan would be easier, and leave the alien Alive for interrogation and Behavioral study?

Question 2: If alien spacecraft are being reverse engineered, why are we not developing toward interstellar travel faster?

Question 3: Why would they allow pictures of Alien dissections to leak?

I would love some answers.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePuppyTurtle

I would love some answers.

That makes 200 million of us.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
1. The aliens were already dead.

2. Haven't figured it out yet and still working on it.

3. No pictures have been leaked. Everything you've seen has been proven to be faked.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Honestly, Im not sure that there are aliens there... I asked someone who did work there for about 9 years or so, and he said he'd never seen anything hinting at it. He mostly worked on Russian MIGS though, and more of the airforce part.

I know some wont believe me, and i dont have proof I know someone who worked there, so dont ask for it, Im not saying you have to believe me

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Question 2: If alien spacecraft are being reverse engineered, why are we not developing toward interstellar travel faster?

I can only weigh in on this one.

What was the state our space industry before 1947, and contrast it to today. not just space industry though, but computers, mass production, etc...

Not to say that the sudden incredible leap in tech isn't natural..just does support something may have happened.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
As far as I know groom lake is strictly for aircraft testing and they do not dissect aliens there.
They may test reverse engineered ET craft there alongside more conventional Jets but that would be the extent of anything extraterrestrial.

edit on 28-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
Honestly, Im not sure that there are aliens there... I asked someone who did work there for about 9 years or so, and he said he'd never seen anything hinting at it. He mostly worked on Russian MIGS though, and more of the airforce part.

I know some wont believe me, and i dont have proof I know someone who worked there, so dont ask for it, Im not saying you have to believe me

Naa, he is probably telling the truth.
9 years ago..I think all the alien stuff that supposedly was there was moved out when the heat was on in the late 80s/early 90s to (___)

Thats how the story goes anyhow....

there is also the other situation..just because you work at mcdonalds doesn't mean you know what they are putting in their burgers (compartmentalization)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Not nine years ago, I'd say back in the early 80s, or around 85

And true, if it was there, whho knows whether he had clearance?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
1. The aliens were already dead.

2. Haven't figured it out yet and still working on it.

3. No pictures have been leaked. Everything you've seen has been proven to be faked.

That was easy. You beat me to it.

No chalkboard needed.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

It's the singularity spoken about by Ray Kurtzweil.

The pace of the increase of technology is accelerating and will continue to do so for some time.

edit on 28/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I can't speak for or against WRT what may or may not go on at A51 but in response to the first question.

MRI wasn't around in 1947

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If there was such a thing as aliens don't you think Obama would have outed it...to stop the wars...save his rear...get the economy going...stop the Holy War....and make some money??

Ain't no aliens. Unless there are.....and they are mad as heck we shot them down and killed their buddies....then they'd have to be really tight lipped.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

1. There are no aliens. It's a cover story for the development of inertial reference frame decoupling in the mid 40s by Einstein and von Neumann, which first gave us "non standard propulsion" and later FTL drive. The Roswell incident was the spectacular failure of a prototype US craft. Brazel reported it as a UFO, and the Pentagon decided that was a GREAT cover, so they "accidentally" acknowledged it was a UFO then did a comically bad coverup with the weather balloon story, so everyone would THINK it was aliens. The letter in Ramey's hand was the very masterpiece of BS. Every Venus/swamp gas/weather balloon kneeslapper they've told since is intended to convince you they're covering up aliens, when they're really covering up the fact that we've got intersystem travel.

2. We already have. We had insystem flight in the 50s, and FTL by the 70s. The triangles are the latest versions - the little ones are insystem craft, the big ones are intersystem.

3. It's cheap diversion. Whenever someone gets close to the truth, they'll trot out another Spielberg aliens movie so you'll all go fantasizing about ET, when it's US. What do you think all the clear air booms are? Reentry vehicles.

Gary McKinnon was right. Why do you think they're crucifying him? Tsk tsk. Wake up sheeple!

edit on 29-6-2011 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

... The Roswell incident was the spectacular failure of a prototype US craft.

Slight problem with your fairytale. There was an entire fleet of craft buzzing the US for the whole summer, not just one craft.
And they were clocked and recorded doing 15,000 mph and cutting corners on a dime without slowing down.

All with vaccum tube technology in 1947?
Yeah right.

But I'm sure after learning these new (to you) facts, you and Gary will adjust your fairytale accordingly.

Looks like you are the one who needs waking up. Tell Gary you are leaving the flock.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePuppyTurtle

1. They wouldn't, they would only dissect dead aliens

2. They're not able to master the technology yet, while they can use certain aspects of the technology they may not yet be able to master it.

3. All of those images are fakes, there is no way the government or whoever would ever leak images of real alien autopsies.

Although Area 51 is an interesting topic, it is not really of much importance in the scheme of the Ufology, a lot of people have stated that it is a decoy base, and I've heard a lot of people say that if the US military did have flying saucers and aliens, they certainly wouldn't be keeping them in such a well known location.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

It's the singularity spoken about by Ray Kurtzweil.

The pace of the increase of technology is accelerating and will continue to do so for some time.

edit on 28/6/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Out of all the fantasy and sci-fi stuff out there, from deitys, to aliens, to etc...If I had a single wish for one of them to be absolutely true and realized in my life, it would be Kurzweil (or drexler)'s vision of the progression future...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
If there was such a thing as aliens don't you think Obama would have outed it...to stop the wars...save his rear...get the economy going...stop the Holy War....and make some money??

Why would a temporary president know about such matters? there is a (potential) new president every 4 years...hardly a person whom is in the need to know about long time secrets.

Ain't no aliens. Unless there are.....and they are mad as heck we shot them down and killed their buddies....then they'd have to be really tight lipped.

We blamed it on the cows...
the poor, mutiliated cows

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

This notion that the US got technology from the Roswell crash is complete nonsense. It came from the book "The Day after Roswell." The book tries to correlate the crash with Bell Labs inventing the transistor. Unfortunately the author knew zero about electronics. The Bell Labs transistor was a point contact germanium device. It has little to do with modern technology. Basically, if the space aliens gave us transistor technology, why did they give us crappy germanium devices. We should demand our money back! We want silicon!

I haven't read that joke of a book in a few years, but it was child's play for anyone with an engineering degree to shoot holes through the theories. If I may quote Arthur C. Clarke:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Something to consider in regards to the development of the transistor.

There is such a thing as controlled leaking of technology. aka, if you go from smoke signals to iphones overnight, people will all but die from culture shock (ok, not really, but you understand the jist of it).

So, you break it down into simplicity, create various stages that gives both plausable technological development, but does progress it to the current tech over several years (or decades)

Consider this.
many years back the replicator was invented (think star trek)...this was during a time when the concept was barely even considered
So, what...its 1960..do you simply go from nothing to self assembly manufacturing and destroy the economy, the world, etc on this quite literally alien concept? of course not. even if you wanted to, the consequences would be disasterous

So you make a trail of thinking...printers to get the seed of an idea out, holograms, eventually 3d printers, and in time, various materials in a 3d printer, then a series of tweaking and competitive advancements and voila, after a few generations, you have the replicator with no culture shock and a timeline of crappy tech upgraded (in short time relatively speaking) to the point of the intial invention.

just pure speculation...random thinking, but it is based off a model (never release the full product...release the skeleton and sell piece by piece the upgrades (labelled newer models) until finally there is a full product and you made a sweet sum in the process.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

1. There are no aliens. It's a cover story for the development of inertial reference frame decoupling in the mid 40s by Einstein and von Neumann, which first gave us "non standard propulsion" and later FTL drive. The Roswell incident was the spectacular failure of a prototype US craft. Brazel reported it as a UFO, and the Pentagon decided that was a GREAT cover, so they "accidentally" acknowledged it was a UFO then did a comically bad coverup with the weather balloon story, so everyone would THINK it was aliens. The letter in Ramey's hand was the very masterpiece of BS. Every Venus/swamp gas/weather balloon kneeslapper they've told since is intended to convince you they're covering up aliens, when they're really covering up the fact that we've got intersystem travel.

2. We already have. We had insystem flight in the 50s, and FTL by the 70s. The triangles are the latest versions - the little ones are insystem craft, the big ones are intersystem.

3. It's cheap diversion. Whenever someone gets close to the truth, they'll trot out another Spielberg aliens movie so you'll all go fantasizing about ET, when it's US. What do you think all the clear air booms are? Reentry vehicles.

Gary McKinnon was right. Why do you think they're crucifying him? Tsk tsk. Wake up sheeple!

Originally posted by Pervius

This just proves how little you know about the UFO cases thus any claims by you 'there are no aliens, wouldnt Obama tell the world' shows your claims are not to be taken into account.' Maybe make your own research through like the REAL cases. Heck some think we are so great, we are the only kind existing in the universe, we are so great we create 200-300++ years in the future technology all of a sudden... The real sheeple are those like you, sirs!
edit on 29-6-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join