It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to hold unscheduled news conference on Wednesday

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
President Barack Obama will hold a previously unscheduled news conference on Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. ET in the East Room of the White House, spokesman Jay Carney announced.

Since it is scheduled at 11:30 am E.T on Wednesday, I find it funny that it says previously unscheduled. Isn't everything previously unscheduled til it's scheduled?

Reminds me of this headline.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18c13568a166.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

bin laden has survived the funeral at sea!11!!1!1!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
President Obama,
Corporations are not going to create 500k jobs. They are not going to create one job. They aren't hiring in the U.S.

There is a loud minority (9.8%) of U.S. citizens who earn over $200,000 who don't want their taxes to go up. So they are spreading disinformation on the Internet. Disinformation such as, U.S. corporations pay too much taxes. Really? Is that why Microsoft has so many overseas tax shelters? Disinformation such as the wealthy need those tax breaks to create jobs. Really? Where are the jobs?

The U.S. is finished.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 29/6/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
I'm continually shocked at how many anti-Obama ATS members there are.

Are the majority of ATS members rich?

I thought alien buffs and conspiracy theorists were generally anti-elite-corporate-government.

Nope.

Along freakin way from it....and getting further every day!

Originally posted by beezzer

Listening now to Obama.
2 points.
1. He wants unemployment to go down with corporations hiring 500K more people.
2. He wants to raise taxes on corporations.

Oh yeah, it's still Bush's fault.

Interesting.

Shades of "Atlas Shrugged".

Are the corporations suddenly going to move back home to the states and start production?

Nope. Not likely.

How can he mandate a business to hire someone? Granted, some of the uber corps can swing it but what about smaller places that are barely making it?

Taxing corporations equals raising prices on all of us.

Thanks Washington!

Originally posted by ren1999
President Obama,
Corporations are not going to create 500k jobs. They are not going to create one job. They aren't hiring in the U.S.

There is a loud minority (9.8%) of U.S. citizens who earn over $200,000 who don't want their taxes to go up. So they are spreading disinformation on the Internet. Disinformation such as, U.S. corporations pay too much taxes. Really? Is that why Microsoft has so many overseas tax shelters? Disinformation such as the wealthy need those tax breaks to create jobs. Really? Where are the jobs?

The U.S. is finished.

Jobs are overseas and

d
o
w
n

s
o
u
t
h
!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

edit on 29-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

He's probably just going to spew out more lies. More "I'm trying to get the economy back on track" rhetoric. He's just trying to score some points since he only has a 42% approval rating and "any republican" has 46% approval.

This thing is a 3 ring circus... I just hope to get in, make as much money as possible and get out before shtf in my lifetime. "I'm in my 20s"

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Unscheduled news conference = campaign speech.

It's going to be about how evil those Republicans are for wanting to cut spending. Seniors will have to eat cat food and won't be able to buy their medications. Little children will go hungry. Hard working men and women will see their taxes go up. Typical Democrat rationale.

Every time this guy opens his mouth I want to puke. Not one honest thing has ever come out of it via the teleprompter. He's a tool.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Vitchilo
President Barack Obama will hold a previously unscheduled news conference on Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. ET in the East Room of the White House, spokesman Jay Carney announced.

Since it is scheduled at 11:30 am E.T on Wednesday, I find it funny that it says previously unscheduled. Isn't everything previously unscheduled til it's scheduled?

Reminds me of this headline.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18c13568a166.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

He's. Going to anounce that the decepticons have invaded usa air space and that they're planning a counter attack

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hello there!

Didnt he gave few days ago pressconference...???
Suddenly pressfriendly this guy???
But we have to wait and see...

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Thanks for that. I have to go and attend a mandatory attendence meeting, mandatory for continued acceptable attendence to a program for work, rescheduled now instead of later at its formerly scheduled, re-sceduled time posted before it was re-posted due to scheduling conflicts...with the schedule.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join