It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to hold unscheduled news conference on Wednesday

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

IF he's not announcing QE3 times infinity or the withdrawal of our troops from Afghanistan then my vote is either on a "no-fly zone" in Syria supporting our Turkish friends or possible major development in our Iran issues seeing as how they recently revealed a once hidden nuclear facility to produce weapons grade material.

sorry about the run-on

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
This might be something big.
ELE big? exposing the NWO elites? WW3?
I almost think it has to be something big. What would he talk about right now?
Sorry i got us involved in Libya? Those secret bombings in Somalia were necessary?
Fukushima is doing, ok?
This seems out of the ordinary.
OP, I was just about to post this but you beat me by 2 minutes.

No, it won't be anything big. It will just be another news conference.

For those hoping he will resign, he has absolutely no reason to do so. Wishful thinking.

An unscheduled news conference is not out of the ordinary for any sitting President.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by mysterioustranger

How do you announce an "unscheduled" news conference? Doesnt that ANNOUNCE it?

LMAO! That's what I was thinking.....

You are obviously confused with the difference between the terminology of "unannounced" and "unscheduled".

It was PREVIOUSLY unscheduled, at least as far as the main stream media were concerned. However, it would have been scheduled by the President's staff so was therefore also unannounced. It's now been publicly announced, so is now publicly scheduled.

Isn't the English language a wonderful thing when used correctly?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Probably something rather dumb, just to distract the general public from the real problem we're facing.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
This story is dated June 15th so there is nothing really new here is there?
The democrats are not supporting the military complex with the debt ceiling situation.

June 15th?

Obama to hold a news conference on Wednesday
By the CNN Wire Staff
June 28, 2011 7:25 p.m. EDT

What ya talking about willis?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

He has to give a middle of the day press conference for this?

So he can make up some new BS about fake economic reports that shows how wonderful everything while simultaneously telling us that bombing civilians in Libya isn't a real war because planes and missiles don't count as acts of war?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
That is amazing!!

An "unscheduled" news conference "scheduled" for Wednesday!!!

LOL!!!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here is what it is all about.

President Obama will hold a news conference on Wednesday morning at 11:30am EDT, giving reporters the chance to ask about talks on the budget and debt limit, the NATO mission against Libya, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and more.

blogs.ajc.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

If we get lucky.. maybe he will have some kind of seizure that renders him brain dead and incapable of carrying out the NWO plans. The light will always prevail, darkness will always fall.
edit on 28-6-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You got to wonder if Obama is like an undercover dectective in a mafia gang or just one more member that just looks different. Either way, hell is bound to break loose. Whether he tought he could play chess with his puppet masters or not wouldn't matter because his credibility would be too damaged. Resigning would be the most sane move to he could do now to save his integrity if he has any. He is not just failing himself, his failing a whole symbol. He just keep digging his grave with these uselesss conferences. Again, predicted to be the "fall man".

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I love how he's so "concerned" about the "crisis" in Libya yet Syrian citizens are literally getting slaughtered in the streets and not a peep- I would post the videos but they are too graphic and probably in violation of T & C....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
He's running for re-election. It'll be about the economy.

Or

He scored a 5 under par and wanted to share.

Either way, I'll watch it just because I'm crazy.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Which is a sad thing because many people were sincerely hopeful (maybe more desperate) that he was going to be the little light at the end of the tunnel but alas!

People keep bitching about the NWO when in fact It's just the continuation of the OWO! I've always liked these Anti-Christ smeared at Obama, at least, that would give him some "change" credibility.
Anti-christ is bad for the OWO but good for the NWO.

But of course, after Obama, the world will still turn, it will be politics as usual and since we'll be OUT of the darkness, I wonder who's going to be America's next little sunshine?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by boondock-saint

I wonder if this speech will include anything to do with a birth certificate ???

Boon, are you trying out a new stand-up comedy act here on ATS?

lol

just a lil dry humor interjected
to keep the topic on a lighter note

I promise not to quit my day job.
hahahaha

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
He scored a 5 under par and wanted to share.

speaking of par,

I think Obama needs to hold an online
contest. The winner gets to play a round of golf
with Obama. Let a computer draw names
from the registered

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The only way he can save his rear is if he ignores his teleprompter and yells out "There are aliens coming and they're pissed we shot them down over the decades and killed their people"

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I know we're not supposed to post short responses but --- uh oh -- for some reason, I don't feel so good about this...

Timidgal

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It is my understanding that President Obama is announcing the release of his all new summer sunglasses collection:

1. "Gaddafi my case" [polarized]. $5,000.00*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d773d8a31d91.jpg[/atsimg]

2. "Tripoli your pleasure". 7500.00*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d54a6c83d8b6.jpg[/atsimg]

*Each pair of sunglasses comes with a free cleaning cloth and a one night stay in the Lincoln Bedroom.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well, well, well!

A parody at best! To which I am not sure lies the reality of our own making!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
An unscheduled news conference is not out of the ordinary for any sitting President.

How would it be if he were standing?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join