It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!! Will you just break my heart too? wink wink

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nazirite

yes i am a dive right in there kind of girl!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123

yes i am a dive right in there kind of girl!

You'll be sorry - you know how dodgy these sat-nav devices are.......could end up in a river.

Hey! you got a S and F already - how does that work? I can see the flag button but not for stars.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

haha - i dont even know what S and F are yet! would it be Star and Flag? Not sure why I would merit either actually.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Chrissie!

As what are the stars and flags for:

Adding a star to a thread tells the author of said post that you agree with what they said or at least did a good job in posting such thread.

To flag a thread is to add it, or bookmark it actually into your own myATS page for future reference.

I think you will find ATS to be the best conspiracy forum there is. I've tried just about all the others and find them to be almost worthless.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

Hi Chrissie, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

cool - thanks for the info!!
and i love your signature - trekkie myself here. wish i had a tribble.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Welcome! Only rule I can think of is no streaking across the board during, or 1 hour before or after work. I want to make sure I am around to see it LOL.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hi Chrissie and welcome to ATS! ;-)

Oh, and what's GLP?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrissiel123
reply to post by Sanity Lost

cool - thanks for the info!!
and i love your signature - trekkie myself here. wish i had a tribble.

hehe, there were a bunch of tribbles for sale at last years Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas. Almsot bought one, but I had to get a tricorder instead

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

edit on 28-6-2011 by SkipperJohn because: removed rest as I do not want to get involved.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
Hello and welcome!

edit on 28-6-2011 by SkipperJohn because: removed rest as I do not want to get involved.

lol - i love your reason for editing!! ( and dont blame yout there)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What's GLP? Never heard of him/them/that. Welcome.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I was a regular at GLP back in the Elaine days..
the place was a riot.
Then just as it was sold I barred myself....
ppphhhew!
Just in time too, it seems

hey OP, Welcome
Hope you find what ever you are looking for...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
What's GLP? Never heard of him/them/that. Welcome.

Came second on x factor.
Welcome Chrissie you sound like fun.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
When I first tried to look at the other site, a while ago, the page said I was not allowed access because of something... I sent them an e-mail asking how it was possible since I never went there before.

They said it was a protection because someone in the region I was living in had tried to hack them, and it was all temporary... And it was and was "granted back" the right to see and access their site.

But I like ATS WAAAAY better!

Welcome here, BTW!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Maybe we will meet in the prophecy/paranormal forums, I will try to be as kindhearted as possible and a main objective of mine is to become a better person every day.

I try to assimilate muyself to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in my daily life and it is easier said than done - but it must be done.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the info on GLP.

and yes, i am sure we will have many faith related discussions on here, as i love those kinds of talks and find them very relevant to what is going on in the world today - if i dont agree with your views, please know that i love you anyway, and i just get closeminded sometimes out of fear of deception by you-know-who!!
you values and opinions of course are welcomed and wanted too!

Understood, and same to you as regards any disagreement. Fair warning, despite being a firm believer in our Father, King, and Spirit, I tend to discard pretty much all traditions I view as having sprung up after the first-century church and take some other now-heretical opinions as well, so it's entirely possibly you may find much disagreement with me.

However, I am also pretty laid back and try not to set stumbling blocks (or stumble over those set by others), so I don't THINK there's a risk of us getting into shouting matches about it.

I find it's best to always remember He's the judge, not us, and there's a lot we might not understand, so best to work on fixing our own problems and leaving the rest to him!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

no - i bet we probably agree on a lot to be honest. I love my Bible, flawed and mistranslated as it may be - but so many changes have been made to religion since the days of Jesus that I think the whole world is being deceived.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I see you've already been given a few links to some good sources on where to get started and what all the rules are. Nice to see you around. Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Nice to read that you liked my signature. My wife always says I'm nothing but tribble anyway.

EthanT
No tribbles here either. I just pretend my cats are tribbles.

Cheers everyone.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join