It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Intifada : June 28 2011 : hacking of Israeli parliament

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here it comes.

Operation Intifada: Hacker Group Anonymous Prepares For DDOS Attack On Israel Parliament

The latest target of Operation Anonymous, which following the dissolution of LulzSec is the last substantial non-amorphous hacker collective left out there, could lead to some substantial geopolitical fallout. That is because the target of the just announced upcoming DDOS attack is none other than the Israeli Parliament, the Knesset, and while Israel has allegedly been happy to dispense hack attacks in the past, the onslaught on the Iranian nuclear power plant courtesy of the Stuxnet virus coming to mind, we doubt it will as happy to be seen on the receiving end of decentralized computer warfare.

Shall be fun.

More information here :
Operation Intifada Facebook

Probably won't do much...
edit on 27-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
so what? All there going to is take down a site for a couple of mins and thats that. what does it accomplish?
to call it warfare is laughable
edit on 27-6-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

What I find most interesting is that the radical group Anonymous as well as the radical Progressive movement under Bill Ayers and others of his ilk are both siding with Hamas a known Terrorist organization and taking actions beneficial to their goals (see the Hamas Charter). Even the name "Operation Intifada" screams loudly the hypocrisy at play in this. Freedom under the Theocratic, Dictatorial Rule that the term "Intifada" identifies?

Since the stated goals are the antithesis of the freedoms that Anonymous proclaims to protect, it negates them fully. Is the true goal of Anonymous the same as that of Hamas or other radical groups wishing to control the world? Are the members of Anonymous the self-proclaimed deciders of the fate of Sovereign Nations and their actions to defend themselves? That makes Anonymous a group of wanna-be Dictators, does it not? The complete and utter antithesis of who they wish the world to believe they are?

Or is Anonymous for the most part yet another group of radical Anarchists screaming for the attention they so vehemently crave? The children of broken homes, latchkey environments and being ignored by society? It seems far more likely to be true than the description they give of themselves.

Either way they are nothing more than an occasional interesting News story and catalyst to promote, develop and market better and better means of protecting Networks from Internet Vandals.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Vitchilo

What I find most interesting is that the radical group Anonymous as well as the radical Progressive movement under Bill Ayers and others of his ilk are both siding with Hamas a known Terrorist organization and taking actions beneficial to their goals (see the Hamas Charter). Even the name "Operation Intifada" screams loudly the hypocrisy at play in this. Freedom under the Theocratic, Dictatorial Rule that the term "Intifada" identifies?

Since the stated goals are the antithesis of the freedoms that Anonymous proclaims to protect, it negates them fully. Is the true goal of Anonymous the same as that of Hamas or other radical groups wishing to control the world? Are the members of Anonymous the self-proclaimed deciders of the fate of Sovereign Nations and their actions to defend themselves? That makes Anonymous a group of wanna-be Dictators, does it not? The complete and utter antithesis of who they wish the world to believe they are?

Or is Anonymous for the most part yet another group of radical Anarchists screaming for the attention they so vehemently crave? The children of broken homes, latchkey environments and being ignored by society? It seems far more likely to be true than the description they give of themselves.

Either way they are nothing more than an occasional interesting News story and catalyst to promote, develop and market better and better means of protecting Networks from Internet Vandals.

You hack the people expect them to hack back twice as hard twice as fast and a thousand times more organized you cannot stop them only fear them for they are antonymous they are legion they do not forgive they do not forget .... expect them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Then apparently you don't know the extent of cyber-warfare.

You could take down a nations defense systems with a 2 man cyber-warfare team. Don't sleep on them.

(on topic)

I'm glad Israel is finally getting a taste of its own medicine. Obviously they won't get it as bad as when they attacked Iran with Stuxnet. . .

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wow, where does Hamas come into play?

Are you a JIDF agent or something? Why are we talking about Hamas and the destruction of Israel. I thought we were talking about a group of little kids hacking the parliament website? Two entirely different ballparks..

You didn't blow your toot when Anonymous declared they'd be attacking Irans websites.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
reply to post by Blaine91555

Wow, where does Hamas come into play?

Are you a JIDF agent or something? Why are we talking about Hamas and the destruction of Israel. I thought we were talking about a group of little kids hacking the parliament website? Two entirely different ballparks..

You didn't blow your toot when Anonymous declared they'd be attacking Irans websites.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy. We ARE talking about a group of kids and kids in adult bodies, or are we?

It's the name they chose which is Intifada. The chances this is not an ideological statement by the organizers is very small. What they are doing benefits Hamas and the real Jihad does it not? I do suspect that some things labeled as coming from Anonymous are just people pretending to be part of that.

I'm not into blowing my "toot" over just anything
A JIDF Agent?
You must be paranoid. Just a Christian from Alaska with too much time on my hands keying off the the title "Operation Intifada". Sorry to disappoint you and those who starred your post. Not being Jewish, I can't provide you with a target to attack.

That group under Ayers, cosponsored by radical elements in Turkey would be likely suspects to be behind this particular claimed attack from Anonymous. The problem with being Anonymous is anyone can pretend to be a part. Anyone at all. The timing is very suspect if you're up to date on the what is happening there right now. Canada did not block Ayers entry into Canada for no reason. They are trying to start a war to destroy Israel and this would be helpful to them. This is a conspiracy board after all.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Here it comes.

Operation Intifada: Hacker Group Anonymous Prepares For DDOS Attack On Israel Parliament

The latest target of Operation Anonymous, which following the dissolution of LulzSec is the last substantial non-amorphous hacker collective left out there, could lead to some substantial geopolitical fallout. That is because the target of the just announced upcoming DDOS attack is none other than the Israeli Parliament, the Knesset, and while Israel has allegedly been happy to dispense hack attacks in the past, the onslaught on the Iranian nuclear power plant courtesy of the Stuxnet virus coming to mind, we doubt it will as happy to be seen on the receiving end of decentralized computer warfare.

Shall be fun.

More information here :
Operation Intifada Facebook

Probably won't do much...
edit on 27-6-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Say, weren't Iranian hackers associated with LulzSec?

And so it begins.

Well, not really begins, so much as builds up for a few minutes before everything goes back to normal on the internet.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Lol, I love the dramatic posts in this site that eventually fade out in the nothingness that has happened.

"We shall see!"... "And so it begins!"...

If I had a cent for every time these two sentences were written in this site while absolutely nothing has happened afterwards, I wouldn't have to work at all in RL.

Anyway if someone thinks a DDoS attack of an unclassified website with no sensitive material at all is "warfare" or an important operation of some kind - all I have to say is "lol".

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Anyway if someone thinks a DDoS attack of an unclassified website with no sensitive material at all is "warfare" or an important operation of some kind - all I have to say is "lol".

I agree, activists should stick to their "lawfare", at least they can get more public attention through taking small quotes out of international law.

Good day to you, sir.

top topics

join