It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Enity caught on Webcam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought this was kind of cool or interesting I guess I should say.

1. The girl seems totally unaware that something is going on behind her.
2. Whatever it is seems somewhat transparent because you can still see the TV somewhat through it
3. When it is edited with different lighting around the 2 :20 mark it does seem to be some form of mass.
I dont think a person say standing in a doorway casting a shadow would produce that effect.

Anyhow, thought I'd let you folks give it a look over to see what you think.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
strange

i would ask who was she on webcam with ?

whoever she was on would clearly see that just like we see it and bring it to her attention?

she didnt turn around and look nor was it brought up . Even though you can clearly see this mysterious u.e (unidentified entity) lol

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
IMHO I think it's something infront of the girl, like right infront of the lence.
A cats tail, a piece of string of sorts.
But then again what do I know

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyLove
IMHO I think it's something infront of the girl, like right infront of the lence.

I was thinking the same. it seems to me like it's just kinda blowing about with the wind if you will, and got caught in front of it lense. I'm a little curious if she doesn't perhaps have one of the bulky, older monitor types, and if so...if there are not rag dolls on it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyLove

That's what I was thinking as well. Just seems like something very close to the camera lens that is very out of focus. When it appears it passes in front of her face. Looks pretty convincing though!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am always on the lookout for things like this. Unfortunately, it looks to me as if it might be a small critter. That close to the lens would make it appear very blurry and spooky looking.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Artifact on the lens. Pretty cut and dry.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Two things about this are weird. First off who records web cam conversations? And the second thing that is weird is that object in the film seems to descend from the top.It reminds me of seeing a picture with a camera strap in it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I found it strange that she is sitting off to the side at an angle, as if she wanted to intentionally draw attention to the TV behind her, and the mystery object just happens to go to that area. This is either a hoax, prank, or it is something similar to what the other posters said in regards to it being something on the lens itself.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Looks like a demonic entity to me, like a typical grey. I can see a very skinny body, with a large oval shaped head and huge black eyes.
Peace,
Marriah
edit on 28-6-2011 by marriah3330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Sorry but I'd have to say a hair draped over the lens.
2nd

new topics

top topics

join