It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marvelous Lenticular Cloud over Ireland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

THOSE LOOKING TO the skies in Wicklow and Kildare yesterday may have noticed something strange appearing before there eyes . But it wasn’t UFOs descending on Ireland, rather it was some unusual and spectacular looking cloud formations.

www.thejournal.ie...

Image Source

Wow, really amazing! I wish I could see one in real life. This makes it understandable that people think they see a UFO, especially when you would see it from a larger distance. Nature is really remarkable.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Brilliant. I love clouds, especially lenticular ones.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Absolutely stunning! I've never seen one in person, but I hope to some day. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have a few pictures at home i will upload later. I see these clouds a lot here in california. They seem to form right above the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Very nice cloud formations.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i have been seeing the weirdest cloud formations in Ireland over the last 24months or so. Never seen so many weird clouds before. the clouds are looking weird all the time now.

half the time i am looking at them and thinking that can not be real.some of the time the sky is a weird cooler now too. its a real green tint to it. this may be common in other places but i never seen it here before. the only reason i can think of for this is some sort of atmospheric change. people must be noticing this everywhere though?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm currently on holiday in the French Alps, saw a few of these today they're soooooo cool!

top topics

join