It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United we stand, Divided We fall. Kudos to concept of One World Order!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Who said that doing those things are human rights? And who really believes that the Native Americans who had no real government would have allowed any man to treat animals badly just for the sake of it? In fact without government telling them what to do they did just fine in taking care of their environment. In fact through public opinion they cared for the land and the animals much better then any people with governments ever have.
edit on 27-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Quit advocating giving up everything to the u.n.

its the same "a- holes" with more power ....
edit on 27-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

The UN is a joke! It is irrelevant! This became clear after Colin Powell's lies in his presentation to the UN on the Iraq war

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

allow me to explain "advancement".Take chickens for example,without government chickens are born,they grow,feed,and reproduce,thats all they do.Now lets say that a few good chickens creates a government that sets goals,goals to advance the species.goals like space exploration or sub-atomic research,Like goals that our government sets for us..without government we would still be lighting fires with sticks and rocks.hell i can guarantee you that if super advanced biengs exist outside of our planet they too will have a governing body.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I disagree, chickens only grow, feed and reproduce because they are birds. If birds create a government and start studying all manners of science as a result then you have a point. As of right now, I don't really feel like you explained anything to me. Humans on the other hand can do amazing things without the government telling us what to do.
edit on 27-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

i agree did we have a government to make the wheel or discover electricty. yes the government is a group of people who ocasionaly come up with new advancements namely better ways to kill, but no it has done nothing but harness and try to hault most advancements untill they get ahold of it. what happens if you descover something extremly new and ground breaking someone comes and buys it from you by force and you can never build one again. its individual people or groups that advance the world one invention at a time.

the government just steals your invention to make a profit,advance their goals, or if it thretens them then just to cut the competition.
edit on 27-6-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
One world order........
Fantastic idea, but only if the PTB are a highly advanced alien species with mankind and the Earths best interests at heart.
Humans should not govern other humans because all men are supposed to be equal. But the ones that govern now, seem to think they are more equal than those they are meant to serve. They are corrupt and only look out for themselves and do not listen to the people.

Just think, all men, women, children, animals treated the same by caring off world entities. If they thought something was bad for the planet they would put an end to it, no backhand dealing and political motives and corruption. If new technology was available it would not be hidden from the public. If cures for diseases existed they would be made available not hidden because of economic value.

Alien world order is what we need!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

I authored a thread that intimated the same theory as your OP did, and I agree.

Too many people on ATS automatically dismiss a "one world government" as a NWO power and control plot. It's sad that too many people are not willing to understand that this will be the inevitable evolution of any intelligent civilization. It has nothing to do with controlling the masses or harvesting absolute power. If you want to see the true NWO, look at the vast division and power corruption within the many countries throughout the world as it is today.

Eventually, we will unite under one banner as "Earth People" and not as Americans, Chinese, etc. In my opinion, this will be the catalyst for disclosure and ET contact. But, of course, that's when we decide to grow up!

edit on 27-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The unity of people is not the issue with a 'one world order'. The issue is the vested interests who would seek to dominate a 'one world government' for their own purposes. Personally I think humanity should unite behind a common set of morals, practices etc, but at the same time I don't want to see one government with no opposition anywhere in the world.

Governments are kept in check by rivalries, i.e. countries cannot just march around the world stealing resources indiscriminately since there are vested interests, though it still happens it's much harder to do so when there are other powers in the world to oppose it. With a one world government then there is no organised counter balance to the authority of said government.
edit on 27-6-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Hi,

I like your thinking.

But this one world order is based not on Humanitarian goals, instead it is based on greed and control... nothing new there.

And yet if the population were to decide it needed to row the boat then we could force change so that a Global Village based on humanitarian goals could be created.

I don't think human kind is ready for that step-up yet. But I will keep hoping and living by example anyway.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Never understood why a One World government was feared...

I'll give one example why and who are opposed to a One World government and it should kill everyones fear of it.

Remember the story of the Tower of Babel, where God (Satan) was appalled to find that all of mankind was working together as ONE. They said that there was nothing we wouldn't be able to acomplish because of our unitedness and thus they scattered us and confused our languages. This was done to keep us separate, separate equals conflict and confusion.

So actually, people who are advocating for mankind to remain separate are the evil ones...it's really that simple.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
And who really believes that the Native Americans who had no real government would have allowed any man to treat animals badly just for the sake of it?...

It is truly sad what the Europeans did to the native Americans when they invaded this continent.However, had there been a one world order, those horrors that happened could have been prevented. In addition, had the natives had a single government. they could have been better prepared for the invasion by the white man.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
DZAG Wright you are Right!!!

I too recall hearing that the christian/Jewish God split a one world government because he/she wanted humans beings to populate the earth. At that time there was a one world order. If this truly happened, then we know the source of the idea that one world order is not safe.

Of course I perceive hi/hers actions as evil since the christian/Jewish God is pro-overpopulation and desires people of the earth to consume earth's natural resources. Then later on his subjects write that a one world order is evil.

If we have had a one world order before, we should race against time to do it again before it is too late.

edit on 27-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Perhaps people shouldn't dwell on the title "One World Government". What is meant is that if we were even a level 1 civilization, there wouldn't be any America, Afrika, Europe, there would just be planet Earth.

Many racist and bigotted people do not want this however, they enjoy the separatism which enables them to view themselves as superior to others. Thus they will fight a unification of this world with everything they have. Do not allow yourself to be duped into joining this movement.

The people who wish for the return of "America" to its good ole days are also part of the problem. That line of thinking is archaic and needs to become extinct. For these people wish to return to the days where America was the hot # and everywhere else was Third World, again, people wishing to be superior to others.

My wish is for a One World where there aren't any borders. Imagine a world where you live in S. America, but work in Europe. You can vacation in Japan because you like the weather and your kids may go to school in Asia! This is what Earth can look like once we get past this primitive "my country is better than yours" and need to have passports and Visa's to visit other countries.

Imagine alien contact is made and the aliens tell us that they're from the Eastside of Ticago from the planet Tiamat, but don't do business with the aliens from the Westside. How would you view those aliens....

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
i dont really see the bad in one world government.division always brings hatred towards other nations,look at gangs,they feud over turf and colors,nations pretty much do the same.look at religion,people are divided amongst their beleifs and feel that others are wrong,and sometimes curse one another for their differences..one world government would be much better than people think,we'd all be releived of this "street thug" mentality hating those of another flag,and realize that we're all earthlings,no matter which continent you hail from.

Flags and borders don't have anything to do with humanities faults. they are"a symptom not a cause:"
So abolishing nation-states and dictating all distribution of life from the Hague is gonna' change people from "feuding gangs" to a worldwide peace/love/dove hippie commune without want, angst, covet, or conflict?
No: itsgonna allow liberals to justify taking by "World military force" from one community to redistribute to another considered more "needy" by the all knowing central planning comitee.
Screw that.

Surely you are just trolling for fun ..

EPIC FAIL...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
Perhaps people shouldn't dwell on the title "One World Government". What is meant is that if we were even a level 1 civilization, there wouldn't be any America, Afrika, Europe, there would just be planet Earth.

Many racist and bigotted people do not want this however, they enjoy the separatism which enables them to view themselves as superior to others. Thus they will fight a unification of this world with everything they have. Do not allow yourself to be duped into joining this movement.

The people who wish for the return of "America" to its good ole days are also part of the problem. That line of thinking is archaic and needs to become extinct. For these people wish to return to the days where America was the hot # and everywhere else was Third World, again, people wishing to be superior to others.

My wish is for a One World where there aren't any borders. Imagine a world where you live in S. America, but work in Europe. You can vacation in Japan because you like the weather and your kids may go to school in Asia! This is what Earth can look like once we get past this primitive "my country is better than yours" and need to have passports and Visa's to visit other countries.

What's stopping you now?Anyone can get a passport and apply for a visa without world taxation ;one world military;world police; world dictatorship.What needs to "become extinctint is the lack of basic high school level history class".

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

Imagine alien contact is made and the aliens tell us that they're from the Eastside of Ticago from the planet Tiamat, but don't do business with the aliens from the Westside. How would you view those aliens....

What difference does how I "feeel" about them make?puz:

Only a dyed-in-the-wool dysfunctional liberal would even think to ask that "how would you feel"? question. My opinion of them is as meaningless as is your opinion of us North Americans who will resist this dictatorship you advocate.

:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I am one of those people that has been trying to weigh the good and the bad of a single world government.

Local control is key to happiness

The reason why a one world government would suck: What constitutes "freedom" for someone in Italy, could be repugnant for someone in Brazil. What satisfies one part of the world, will simply just piss of the other half.

Keep it simple.

edit on 6/27/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

We could have, 20% countries dedicated to agriculture, and 15% to industry. The rest for habitation etc etc

This is why I hate speculation of this kind.

People have the smug, superior attitudes, where, for whatever reason, they feel they are entitled to make decisions like this for people.

No one has the right to just clear out whole Countries for their flimsy environmental concerns.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
DZAG Wright you are Right!!!

I too recall hearing that the christian/Jewish God split a one world government because he/she wanted humans beings to populate the earth. At that time there was a one world order. If this truly happened, then we know the source of the idea that one world order is not safe.

Of course I perceive hi/hers actions as evil since the christian/Jewish God is pro-overpopulation and desires people of the earth to consume earth's natural resources. Then later on his subjects write that a one world order is evil.

If we have had a one world order before, we should race against time to do it again before it is too late.

edit on 27-6-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

er... "cognitive dissonance"(?)
A) You are using the "storybook" (the bible) to formulate a rationalization?

B) If "God" chose to break up the "tower of babel"(existing one world govt structure(?) ( and I am not very familiar with this particular anectdote ) Then:
Who are the "one worlders" to go against the uber wisdom of the old testament "God"?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Please provide us a dictionary provided definintion of "liberal" to kick things off...I get tired of faithful listeners of Rush throwing the term around and not even know where it originated from.

Look, it's really quite simple when you think about it. It only makes sense to centralize anything. Nothing is successful if it isn't centralized and sychronized on some level. Otherwise you get what's called a "charlie foxtrot".

No one is saying we will all be forced to wear the same grey suits and drive the same cars, I'm saying the PLANET should come together as one and then we can really get some things done.

Separation is always a tool of evil...it's really quite simple.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

I am one of those people that has been trying to weigh the good and the bad of a single world government.

Local control is key to happiness

The reason why a one world government would suck: What constitutes "freedom" for someone in Italy, could be repugnant for someone in Brazil. What satisfies one part of the world, will simply just piss of the other half.

Keep it simple.

edit on 6/27/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

Everyone pay attention to the statement below his username and recall what I proclaim.

Separation is a tool of the evil...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join