It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Another New Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hello, everyone. I've been interested in topics discussed on this site for as long as I can remember, and I've been reading threads on ATS for quite some time before finally deciding to join. Despite the occasional crackpots and/or trolls one always finds on such boards, there seems to be plenty of legit discussion and debates going on, and I find ATS to be an great source of "alternative" news stories, once you filter out the obvious misinformation. When it comes to the whole "believer/skeptic" dichotomy I suppose I fall somewhere in between, just like a lot of you. I don't care for blindly defending either side of an argument. What I really want is simply information, so that I can form my own opinions. Anyways, I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here.

edit: Why doesn't the punctuation in my signature work? I've tried to fix it several times already.
edit on 26-6-2011 by IgnorantiaNegant because: Yes

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantiaNegant

yes you will, youll have a ball! Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hello...Welcome!....ATS is a wonderful place to be. I am looking forward to your input.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Welcome, and look forward to you participation .

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS very well done intro. I like the way you think...Enjoy and keep an open mind

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hi IgnorantiaNegant, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join