It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ladies do if all the men died except for Envy?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why we'd tie you up and make you our slave of course. Gotta have somebody to sweep the floors, cook the food, and take care of the kids while we're out making the world go round. Maybe on the off chance we're feeling sexy we might use you for some extra curricular entertainment, but don't get your hopes up!

I find my female counterparts on average to be much more pleasing to look at so...I doubt you'll be used for much more than grunt work.

Hope this clears things up for you!
edit on 27-6-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Nosred

And how do they get it in the females?

No fun involved, unless your a race horse.

But envy, that is how they get a lot of sample spread around. :/

Umm, injections sorta. You can figure out yourself from there.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Envious
For every attractive female there are 15 alpha males with perfect bodies after her, a bunch of average guys, and then geeky anime/hentai dorks like me that have 0% chance.

You know nothing about what constitutes being an alpha. I used to be a lesser beta and I may be a greater beta now, but I've met alphas and naturals in the course of my life. Knowing the term doesn't equate to knowing what the term means.

One, alphas never go after women. They know that they have options, therefore they have no need to pursue women. They may approach a women with the sole purpose of getting laid, but such women is no more special to them than the last laid was, and than the next laid will be.

Two, being alpha is not about "perfect body". It is about confidence and dominance. It's about being the pack leader.

Originally posted by Envious
It's been proven by science that most women go for the tall more masculine featured guys. I'm a scrawny short 0. Talking to women in real life is a waste of time.

That's because "tall, more masculine" means more testosterone, and more testosterone means naturally more dominance, and women go for dominance. It has nothing to do with what you look to her, but with how you present yourself to her.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
reply to post by Envious

They'd get in their cars and drive to the nearest sperm bank, then temporarily convert to Lesbianism until all the sperm donor babies are born.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

Amazonian women brandishing spears and turkey basters RARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Might keep Envy around as a pet though, until someone finds me a real dwarf pot bellied pig.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'd toss u in a volcano!

I'd go lesbian before I ever worshipped u for being the last male.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Im so glad I dont have to see what you look like in real life.............. Because I'd probably laugh in your face.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join