It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Army warns not to 'leak' photos that they treat Palestinians like the scum of the Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

These are the people trying to get their homeland - promised to them by God - from those pesky palestinians. And good thing they are acting in a way that God would approve of...

I don't know why the international community isn't making more out of this invasion and ethnic cleansing that is happening against the Palestinian people.

It seems sick and wrong where the values of this army are. When will the world step in and put a stop to this?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Man this stuff has made me sick for a while now and look, no one talks about it!!!! OP you should have picked a better title I dont think many are opening it up due to the lack of replies. I think everyone should see this. I myself am american and have had no bias in the situation, that is until I see scum like this.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its the abused kid syndrome. The jews were persecuted by Hitler, and now they are the ones doing the abusing.
Hate and violence breeds more of the same. Its true on a small domestic scale, and still true dealing with whole nations and races.
Israel will without doubt be at the centre of the next world war.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by HologramDenier

"Its the abused kid syndrome. The jews were persecuted by Hitler, and now they are the ones doing the abusing.
Hate and violence breeds more of the same. Its true on a small domestic scale, and still true dealing with whole nations and races.
Israel will without doubt be at the centre of the next world war."

Abused kid syndrome, my #., you are talking of a generation born AGES after the "abuse" that you are referring to.

Who cares who oppressed the jews.
Bottom line is that the Arabs had nothing to do with jews who died in the holocaust caused by Europeans.

Fact is the world is concerned more about keeping alive the memory of dead jews during WW2 than taking action against the jewish state that is demonstrating the same attitude/mentality of those oh so evil nazis.

If the world is against the concept of the nazis "master race". why cant the world be against the jewish concept of "chosen people".

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why is this ok? Why won't anyone condemn it?

Why do I seem to be the only one upset about this?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

I don't know why the international community isn't making more out of this invasion and ethnic cleansing that is happening against the Palestinian people.

duh.... because they would not want to be labelled as "hatemongering anti-semites". Why else?

That and the fact that no one really CARES about the palestinian people. They are constantly portrayed as terrorists cuasing trouble for innocent, lamblike israelies or terrorist symnpathisers (at best).

I guess its the Palestinians fault for not being christian... or whatever religion Israels supporters approve of.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Gaza awaits your arrival if you really really care that much about the Palestinians!!!

My guess is......Gaza won't be on your travel plans anytime soon!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Hey, I care about the Palestinians! But usually when I try making my case, I'm called an anti-Semite and I can't really say nothing else because they seem to be convinced I'm a Nazi and totally dismiss everything I say

If someone *politician* had the balls to put these bullies in their place, I'd vote for 'em.

reply to post by bluemirage5

Don't think I haven't considered joining one of these flotillas.

edit on 28-6-2011 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Don't think about it, go do it!

Too many Palestinian supporters on these threads yet none of them are prepared to put Gaza on their travel plans let alone step foot in the Middle East. And they sure as hell never pay a dime towards any Palestinian charity cause!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Gaza awaits your arrival if you really really care that much about the Palestinians!!!

My guess is......Gaza won't be on your travel plans anytime soon!

Been to Gaza twice, headed again in October.

Sorry to invalidate your post.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If we cant learn from the past we wont have much of a future.
Its said that the best way to defeat an enemy is to make him your friend. Maybe its time Israel and Palestinians become one and flourish in the region together.

Its unbelievable how prejudice can last for generations. Its almost like people program every generation to hate each other so it keeps going. It would only take a generation of friendship to end it once and for all. That region could be a powerhouse if they would just stop fighting amongst themselves.

I guess that could be applied to all mankind though...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I don't see you packing your bags to fly to Israel to grope school children for "bombs" while holding a big ass rifle..

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I just can't believe that the Israel Army's concern is NOT stopping the behavior... The concern is making sure the proof doesn't get out!

"Josea, don't stop beating, torturing and raping those Palestinians in their own land... just stop taking PICTURES of yourself doing it!"

Sick... just sick.

new topics

top topics

join