It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cancer is Rampant!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Why Cancer is so Rampant!

- Thread edit with more information and sources.

In this thread I am going to present to you some of the factors that are speculatively causing cancer to be so rampant. You see cancer should in no way (naturally) be as widespread as it is today. By far. Here are some of the reasons why cancer is so rampant;

Satellites/Wireless Technology/Man-made signals: Through common sense and basic analytical skills we can see that alongside the extreme rise in Satellites, Wireless technology and Man-made signals there has been a dramatic increase in Cancer. This includes mobile phones, Wifi, Radio waves and any type of signal that must travel through mass to reach its destination. These various types of pollution are forcing themselves through our bodies constantly and are a serious threat, especially to children who are still in very delicate stages of development. In the following video we can see the extent of this plague of satellites in 2009. I wonder how many more there are now.

Cancer Causing Additives in Food: There are many types of additives in food that cause cancer. Here are some sources in regards to the matter. There are many more sources available on the internet, just search Google;
Healthy Eating Advisor
Natural News
Six Wise
Sweet Poison

Nuclear Power Plant Leakages: Many Nuclear power plants leak radiation and this radiation can find its way into drinking water supplies and it just contaminates the environment around us in general. Events like the Chernobyl incident and the current meltdowns in Japan really don't help the matter. Theoretically radiation is the only thing that should cause cancer. Here are some sources which can help us contemplate the extent of this problem;
75% Of US Nuclear Power Plants Leaking Radiation Drinking Water Up To 750 Times Legal Limits
48 US Nuclear Power Plants Leak Tritium Into the Groundwater
Health effects of the Chernobyl accident: an overview

And last but not least.. my least favourite cancer causing pet hate...

Cancer Causing Radiation in Tobacco Smoke: Because of a fertiliser used in the growing of most tobacco, radiation is active in most cigarette smoke. I know.. disgusting right
. Tobacco smoke in itself should in no way cause as many health problems as it does. I discuss this more in my thread here.

ACSA Radioactive fertilizer It's a well established but little known fact that commercially grown tobacco is contaminated with radiation. The major source of this radiation is phosphate fertilizer.1 The big tobacco companies all use chemical phosphate fertilizer, which is high in radioactive metals, year after year on the same soil. These metals build up in the soil, attach themselves to the resinous tobacco leaf and ride tobacco trichomes in tobacco smoke, gathering in small "hot spots" in the small-air passageways of the lungs.2 Tobacco is especially effective at absorbing radioactive elements from phosphate fertilizers, and also from naturally occurring radiation in the soil, air, and water.3 To grow what the tobacco industry calls "more flavorful" tobacco, US farmers use high-phosphate fertilizers. The phosphate is taken from a rock mineral, apatite, that is ground into powder, dissolved in acid and further processed. Apatite rock also contains radium, and the radioactive elements lead 210 and polonium 210. The radioactivity of common chemical fertilizer can be verified with a Geiger-Mueller counter and an open sack of everyday 13-13-13 type of fertilizer (or any other chemical fertilizer high in phosphate content).

So there you have it. Some of the reasons why cancer is so rampant nowadays. Please feel free to contribute any other information, especially in regards to cancer causing factors of our present society. I hope this thread wasn't too hard to read and was to the point sufficiently.

Any comments?

-TechUnique

More sources:
Source
Source
Source

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Not to burst your bubble or anything silly like that.

The theory that radiative materials in tobacco smoke cause cancer is ridiculous.

The organo-phosphates that create the radon in tobacco smoke are also used to grow food. They are in such small quantities that the risk is virtually nil.

If tobacco smoke were the CAUSE of cancer - then the incidence of cancer in the general population should have down with the decrease in the incidence of smoking in the general population. The smoking rate started to go down in the 1970s. That is almost 40 years ago - and the cancer rate has not gone down.

TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
Not to burst your bubble or anything silly like that.

The theory that radiative materials in tobacco smoke cause cancer is ridiculous.

The organo-phosphates that create the radon in tobacco smoke are also used to grow food. They are in such small quantities that the risk is virtually nil.

If tobacco smoke were the CAUSE of cancer - then the incidence of cancer in the general population should have down with the decrease in the incidence of smoking in the general population. The smoking rate started to go down in the 1970s. That is almost 40 years ago - and the cancer rate has not gone down.

TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS

You don't smoke food as far as I'm aware.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My family is battling cancer.

I really think it is because life expectancy has improved.

We did not see as much cancer when we lived 40 years.

Just my thoughts...I think it has always been there.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

why am I here - I am so sorry for what your family is going through. I agree with you. Most cancers occur after the age of 65. Another issue is that we find cancer because we are looking for it! How many cases of lung cancer were diagnosed as "consumption" or "tuberculosis" in the old days.

To the fool who talks about smoking food - why yes, yes we do - who do you think inhales the fumes and smoke when food is cooked. And you failed to address my point - that if radiation in tobacco smoke caused cancer, then why has the incidence of cancer increased instead of decreasing over the last 35 - 40 years?

Tired of Control Freaks

top topics

join