It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Electromagnetism is used as a weapon to produce Earth Quakes, weather manipulation, and Volcan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important. - William S. Cohen, Secretary of Defense, April 28, 1997 -

Of course it can be assumed the US as well has this technology.

www.defense.gov...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Any government is going to want any technology that another nation possesses and they are going to want it better. The cold war never stopped. It just got more secretive.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Indeed. And the events in Japan, as well as what is taking place in the US in regards to our climate, it seems that WW3 is afoot, and is being perpetuated in secret, and with the use of these weapons.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well to be honest I'm still on the wall about whether or not the Japan earthquake was triggered by HAARP like technology but I certainly wouldn't rule it out. I believe WW3 is mostly being started through means of economic attack, cyber attack and political attack. The big guns aren't going to be coming out just yet in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
Many of the current "natural" disasters aren't so natural. I believe that plenty of it has to do with how humans can play with the Earth's magnetism using technologies we don't know everything about - and they have no intention of telling us either. It's all on a "need to know" basis.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Hence my use of the word "seems". I dont know either, but the ability is there.Whatever caused the situation in Japan, the effects are causing economic problems since Japans economy was a major engine for the World Economy.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Your welcome. I agree, there is alot of fishy things going on that could be the use of this technology. What is taking place in the middle of America is going to cripple us.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip

Hence my use of the word "seems". I dont know either, but the ability is there.Whatever caused the situation in Japan, the effects are causing economic problems since Japans economy was a major engine for the World Economy.

That is very true. I cannot refute the possibility.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Besides getting more secretive, I would also like to add that so much more money over these past 11 years for both wars have also been unaccounted for. It's like secrecy and manipulation = what they exactly.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Besides Japan, in the bin Laden raid did you see the new types of helicopters and other technology they were using? They're definitely up to something and their not telling the public about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

If true, this is an area (not point) type of targeting weapon system. What is the effective range? And can it reach half way across the world?

It has been alleged that China does have HAARP. I made mention a couple of days ago about the Chinese Naval research vessel breaching Japans national waters, which was in the area worst hit by the earthquake/Tsunami. I think that they may have doing Battle Damage Assessments (BDA) to see how effective it was.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I think the hidden technology is about 300 years ahead of the public. Yeah, I saw that bird, but then again, its not that new either.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Well according to Tesla, these type of systems can be projected anywhere in the World, and even out into space.

Interesting thought about the Chinese in and around Japan.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

One of the best ways of negating a weapons effect is to come up with the weapon first, then look at how you can neutralize it. Electronic warfare, Anti-missile missiles, etc. Heck, I was even on a Counter-counter RECON team.

Can a HAARP type system be used against another?

But the big question is. Once the trigger is pulled on a system such as this, is there any way to stop the cumulative affects that it creates?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Good questions. If you place a magnet around two magnets opposing each other, the affect of the third will affect the other two. However, a wifi connection will not interfere with another wifi connection in normal operating conditions. So I suppose it depends on what frequency it is attuned to. Much like a Ham radio can Jam other radios if you have the same freq, and enough power.

So maybe power and frequency are the key components?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
just to confirm, when it happens to haiti and indonesia, it's nature, but any country that has better brand name recognition is a conspiracy ?

edit on 26-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
just to confirm, when it happens to haiti and indonesia, it's nature, but any country that has better brand name recognition is a conspiracy ?

edit on 26-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

The US is usually Johnny on the spot when it comes to humanitarian aid missions. One gray ship looks pretty much like another to the average observer.

Who's to say we weren't conducting BDA's ourselves. And it would be a great PSYOP Campaign as well. Trash a poor third world country, making it look like a natural disaster and then coming to their aid. Winning the Hearts and Minds and they don't know any better.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
cohen wasn't talking about the actual capabilities of anyone - the quote is taken out of context - and is often repeated despite it being not what you say.

See others are engaging....in eco-terrorism quote debunked

Cohen was talking about how FALSE THREATS can cause scares, and ecoterrorism, etc., was one of the FALSE THREATS

The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

Scaremongering quotes always seem to leave out the first sentence .........I wonder why??

edit on 26-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah, speaking of context.

The question asked him was:

"Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith."

His first sentence statement like you pointed out was:

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances.

So what is this "it" he was referring to?

Obviously the scare in Washington that turned out to be nothing.

The false threat he is talking about in context is still about Washington. He does not signify these weapons dont exist, just that false threats and scares of them do. Just like the scare of false threats by Nuclear Weapons exist as well. A good example of that is Operation Blackjack.
edit on 27-6-2011 by HermitShip because: add

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

huh??

Whatever it is you just said, his statement is not PROOF that the systems exist as per the headline.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join