It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys what would you do as a hot woman? (Post pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm hot enough as it is. It hasn't helped me a bit in life, as a matter of fact it has made it more difficult to be taken seriously and I am not even blonde.

I never wanted to use my body or my looks, I wanted to use my brain and be treated with humane respect emotionally. The external is just a shell we drag around. We are more then our physical bodies. Looks and societies hang ups about them has been more determental to the female of the species than any thing else. Men alone think they suffer.

I have found over the years that men who tend to hold the view of the OP - were probably neglected by their mothers and have been rejected by an object of desire. So wrong and simplistic to think life as a beautiful female would some how be easier. Maybe some"beautiful people" use their looks to their advantage - but as with other sterotypes it is so wrong to judge others based on appearance.

I am editing to add - really, seriously it seems to me, that men that tend to dislike women the most - where it is not a cultural learning; it is because of the relationship they had with their mothers. Most men who like women, also like their mothers and sisters. Men as individuals will also treat women better then men in a group. For example a man by himself will not usually just break into cat calls and crotch grabbing when an attractive female walks by - men in a group - a whole different story.

So OP just out of curiosity if you had the attention of a group of attractive females that would honestly have dialog wth you, answer your questions, help you uncover the mystic - don't you think you would present yourself in a polite manner? BUT - if you were with a group of guys - would that same conversation turn into woman bashing??? Just something for you to ponder on beyond your female Asian attributes.
edit on 26-6-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

So OP just out of curiosity if you had the attention of a group of attractive females that would honestly have dialog wth you, answer your questions, help you uncover the mystic - don't you think you would present yourself in a polite manner? BUT - if you were with a group of guys - would that same conversation turn into woman bashing??? Just something for you to ponder on beyond your female Asian attributes.

Polite? No. Acting myself, Yes. I don't like being in a group of men. Matter of fact, I really can't stand most men as strange as that sounds.

Btw: You're the one who didn't let your own beautiful take you far. You females place to many limitations on what a girl can and can't do. Sleeping around doesn't make you a slut, it means you're being human. Taking advantage of your own hot body just so you can get far in life is simply working with what nature gave you.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Envious

lol. Not to say there are not areas, where I wouldn't make certain..improvements. Won't go into that here.
I thought you were a guy scolding me for posting on a guy''s thread. Sorry.

By the way, do you have penis envy? Just a query.

This reminds me of a thread I saw last week. The guys imagined an alien perfect women.

All she loved in life was to:

1. Have sex
2. Cook
3. Clean
4. Have sex

So we see they don't really want a real woman. They want robots with soft tissue.

ETA: Okay, Obvious, you are any thing BUT obvious, and now I'm really confused. Are you male or female?
If you are male, please disregard the above query, as you may not respond properly due to being the wrong gender.

edit on 6/26/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

ETA:

edit on 6/26/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

unfortunately you don't get sarcasm.. I think this was a joke all in all.. you know.. this thread.. so.. feel free to believe what you wish and keep hating men
edit on 26-6-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by Myendica

I hope you aren't really under the impression that women have penis envy. We don't. Not even close.
Sigmund Freud was wrong, you are wrong, the whole world is wrong.

Oh...I don't know...there have been the odd occasions, particularly after a skin-full when my mates were inconspicuously leaning against a wall while I had to make-do squatting in the doorway to C&A, too drunk to realise, or really care, that the CCTV was getting a bird's eye view of my nether regions. Would've been handy having a penis on those occasions...other than that, much prefer what I've got and there's a device you can make by adapting a hot water bottle which enables a lady to pee standing up, if need be, but generally, if there's shrubbery, that's the easiest option.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
First thing I would do is get a massive breast reduction otherwise my back would hurt like a ninety year old doing P90X.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Lol envious you really are envious. Or you just trolling and fishing for your favorite ats user- mblah- to argue and mess around with again, with your femtastic threads? Like moths to the fire, if you build it they will come eh.

As for your op question. Sure females look like all they do is have fun and mess around, and you seem to be right in your assessment most times on your threads about them.

But nah the last thing I would want to be is a hot woman, # I would take being a crow, or a wolf over that, or a rock, and probably over being a man as well. You really need to get a life bro, but don't do it anytime soon. Since I like your threads, and think there really entertaining.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/510f21c601f6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Dude, this is a comedy gold mine.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envious
Btw: You're the one who didn't let your own beautiful take you far. You females place to many limitations on what a girl can and can't do. Sleeping around doesn't make you a slut, it means you're being human. Taking advantage of your own hot body just so you can get far in life is simply working with what nature gave you.

Oh, you misunderstood - I did get far . . . and I did work with what nature gave me, my brain.
I didn't put any limitations on myself and neither did my Government when I was sent to Combat. I think you don't understand the psychology of it all - and you are trying to simplify.
Grabbing the "slut" concept from above tells me you really don't get it. Sex does not equal success unless you are trying to get some. We have to do more to get along in this world, then score. We can all see sex did not help Tiger Woods.

You see beauty, the exterior only gets you so far - and all the bad things that can happen to anyone else can also happen to one with a beautiful exterior. By your standards a woman has what - 10 years max to capitalize?
What is success anyway? Money? or Happiness? Health? Contentment?

You must feel that life has somehow shorted you if you equate that success is somehow tied to the physical attributes of the opposite sex during a 10-15 year window when their looks and bodies are prime, to the point you fatasize about what kind of woman you would be in that window and how you would use that to get ahead.
You may think you know women based on your experience - but it seems pretty clear you don't understand what the reality of being female is, and it is so much more then being a sex object using whiles to get ahead on the game board of life. I am gonna go on a limb here and guess that you are not very old and your impression of the opposite sex is stuck in the age range you are dealing with for partnership.

I have pointed out on other misogynistic threads, and this sure is one - that being female is a cradle to grave situation. Most men voice dislike of the feminine of a certain age - this implies to me their personal lack of sucess in the mating game. Step back - females range from babies, to children, to what I guess you would call the "hot chick" stage, to mommas, to grannies. Now ask yourself if humanity was really constructed that only those in the hot chick stage could get ahead and keep capitalism rolling - through the use of sex and looks, we would be in trouble and the world would stop functioning.

Really, studies show it is tall men who are most successful in life.
Now if I started a thread that said: What kind of tall, white man would I be to ensure sucess - certainly the Mods would recognize the racist nature implied in the topic. Oh, but women - objectifying women, well that's ok because those beeatches are evil.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
2 flags and 2 stars! i'm guessing envious has 2 other accounts.
keep 'em coming envious, i love youre threads.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

I agree with you totally!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Maybe Freud had penis envy.

This is a weird thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I don't hate men.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Bro it sounds like you have some serious issues going on you should probably see a therapist.
I don't think any of the women on this site like what your doing it's kinda sick and degrading.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As a hot woman, learn to love yourself, love other people, treat oher guys nicely. I don't need to be someone who is too masculine or too feminine. I like to fit in, to be socialable. Live life, and experience. Looks to us guys can be a major factor in a woman. But you comparing yourself to another woman. you're letting yourself down, and feel insecure. You aren't happy with who you are. You might need some help on that.
edit on 26-6-2011 by Shrukin89 because: screwed up

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

lol, I dont think I can post what I'd do as a female but it would def involve a bunch of other females

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is by far the weirdest post I have ever seen
Awsome!

Wether your a hot woman, a guy with super rich parents or indeed blessed with some other 'leg up' in life, you will ultimately have oppertunites that others don't have. People are just people and most will use anything they see as an advantage to get one up on th person next to them; gender and hotness have nothing to do with it persay, they are just examples of it. Incidently, there are more women with all of those qualities that you describe that don't use them in the manner you have put forward and those are the women I would be more interested in meeting

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

I do hope you didn't sign up just to regal us all with your otaku fantasies.

i will warn you that any mention of tentacle-hentai is gonna get u banned

i did once dream i was a 13 yr old fremen girl, getting blooded,

took on and killed 4 sardaukar that tried to ambush me on the way to my sietch .

i've got the complete Bible Black series.

oh well i suppose i'd be Yumiko from Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou ("Comprehensible Modern Magic")

you can be Koyomi

how about posting something like "what's your favorite occult anime" [Zoku Natsume Yuujin Chou] or whatever maybe you'll get taken more seriously

gonna watch some naruto shippuuden and some bleach later
edit on 26-6-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join