It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you really think all these terrorists bombings are real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Didn't these start in Vietnam after the discovery of C-4 explosives?

It could be ET doing these bombings or the lizard people. ET and the lizard people are bad.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

The bombings are real. Those responsible....would be terrorists.
But I dont buy most of the stories being told.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

But I dont buy most of the stories being told.

And you have a pretty good reason not to: High-Level American Officials Admit that the United States Uses False Flag Terror

EDIT: This primarily in regards to major attacks presumably.
edit on 25-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

This has been going on for 35 years. 35 years?!! Wow.

Well, it's break time. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Explain to me how videos of terrorists going in an area and actually exploding isn't real. My friend, your a little delusional.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
Explain to me how videos of terrorists going in an area and actually exploding isn't real. My friend, your a little delusional.

I have a used car I would like to sell you. Stop by the lot. All of our used cars are cherry.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
Didn't these start in Vietnam after the discovery of C-4 explosives?

Did terrorism in general start in Vietnam? erm...no.
In regards to destruction of civilians to weaken the resolve for a nation at war, you can trace that back to ancient times...subterfuge is a very common tactic

As far as suicide attacks, nope...thats pretty old also...hell, the japanese made an artform out of that one

It could be ET doing these bombings or the lizard people. ET and the lizard people are bad.

Lizard people...like sleestaks?
and ET? ET was nice...squashy guy whom likes reeses pieces...a suicide vest probably wouldn't even fit on his body.

Anything beyond those two and your going to have to give me proof of their existance wandering around earth to begin with...then explain to me why you believe them to be bad.
edit on 25-6-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Dear yourmamaknows

The explosions are real the terrorists are a figment of your imagination.

There are no theorists that the US and British government did not create.

Be afraid of your PTB they are the ones to fear.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I would have preferred it if some of the blatant false flags that go on had been triggered by something like the Lizard people, whoever or whatever they may be, because I have always believed that humans as a species have a streak of compassion and kindness within them albeit I acknowledg 1% are dangerous psychopaths.

If I accept these false flags are purely mans wickedness which spreads into way more than that acknowledged 1% then my whole concept of who we are, as a species, is wrong and my belief here is wrong.

I have 'averted my eyes' on some of the atrocities such as cutting off nursing mothers arms etc but now we have the beastility coming out of Libya and I am wondering if my assessment of humanity on the whole is sadly wrong.
I do accept that desperate people will do desperate things and one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

new topics

top topics

join