It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hugo Chavez in Critical condition?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Im getting some news on a wire right now that Hugo Chavez Is in critical condition in Cuba after he just received surgery,

Now this may conflict with news that Chavez had posted via twitter after his OP but saying nothing about his health,
This came after a 2 week silence which was unusual for Chavez,

Venezuela's defense minister said Thursday that the president was stronger than ever, but would not rush home until he was ready

The reports are all over the place right now so trying to get some solid info as soon as it becomes available,

More news to follow...

edit on 25-6-2011 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What happened to Hugo? Sudden illness. Any chance the Corporation was involved?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
where is cheney ? he'd be my first suspect

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Cant wait to hear more!!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
where is cheney ? he'd be my first suspect

Cheney, John Stossel, Andrew Breitbart and I were doing tequilla shooters off the stomachs of the Fox News babes when it occurred.
He has an alibi.

Seriosuly? Death couldn't happen to a nicer tyrant.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Spoke to a few people in Venezuela (good contacts). This is the opposition and oth
ers spreading rumours. He is ok, recovering slower than anticipated but doing well.

Love and Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

No link?
let me guess you heard that from fox news?

From a news link

Venezuela's defense minister said Thursday that the president was stronger than ever, but would not rush home until he was ready.

edit on 25-6-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Heard it via a sudden trend on news, Many via Latino sights, I have contacted more of my major journalist friends and they so far are not finding anything solid on this story,

and yep no link that i beleive is solid so i wont post one, As my history on ATS shows with breaking news i often get some before links come out

Wikileaks Argentina where going as far as to say he had passed away (Which i very much doubt) but again nothing solid,

The story seems to be drying out while looking for more reputable sources, But i shall be watching it for what ever the outcome may be.

and yes Fox news have it now too

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What ill do is post some of the links to this news here anyway, then you can read,

news.yahoo.com...

And this concerning the rumors of his death,

www.nowpublic.com... m_content=NowPublic+EdTeam

Im sure his team will have to say something about all this soon as its hitting the net,

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here's hoping he chokes on on his hospital Jello.

To answer someone's question, he was being operated on for a "pelvic abscess." Maybe he should stay away from low-rent hookers.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

great to hear that, my word of advice dont believe these rumors that he died, for they are nothing more then just that rumors, even Fidel Castro had these rumors of his supposed death after he failed to show up at a public meeting.

You know what asala i find it funny that western news net outlets would only spread lies, disinformation and these apparent supposed deaths on people who are anti western, anti american polices.

But never will the western news outlets report any rumors or disinformation on american former presidents and there bilderbergs elites.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

To answer someone's question, he was being operated on for a "pelvic abscess." Maybe he should stay away from low-rent hookers.

your some piece of work my friend.

i have seen some of your threads and wasn't sure. i am now.

venezuelanalysis.com...
edit on 25-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

venezuelanalysis.com...

I know exactly who Hugo Chavez, which is why I made the comment; and he's far from the working-class hero your link would portray. Instead of working through what was at the time a democratic system, he started his political career as a traitor instigating a failed coup, what does that tell you?

Having been President for what, 13 years with no end in sight (he just loves to monkey with the country's constitution) he has been instrumental in turning a once thriving democracy into a Communist police state where the press is muzzled (you'll love this link), the judiciary lives in fear, and protests are met with extreme violence..

Chavez has sought out enemies of the United States in order to trade with them rather than us, and his political alliances run along the same line. Chavez and Iranian President Ahmadinejad are best buddies aren't they? He was even kind enough to let the Iranians put missile bases in Venezuela that will be used to house the medium-range missiles Iran already possesses - missiles that will be tipped with nuclear warheads the very second Iran can pull it off - and then thinks it's something to joke about. He's such good friends with that little squirt, that he even BOUGHT a buttload of S-300 missiles from Russia FOR Iran in order to bypass UN sanctions. How sweet is that?

I have a pretty good Idea who Hugo Chavez is, and of his own choosing he is an enemy of the United States. So, yeah, I hope he chokes on his Jello before he leads this hemisphere into a nuclear war.

Now, would you care to be more specific on your "piece of work" statement? I'm a big boy, and I promise I can take it.

edit on 6/26/2011 by OldCorp because: added links to back up stuff I already knew.

edit on 6/26/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
wikileaks WikiLeaks
@WikileaksAR is not associated with WikiLeaks. It has been used to spread the rumor that Chavez has died in Cuba. Why?

via

twitter.com...#!/wikileaks

looks like wikileaksAR is not the only people trying to spread the rumour Chavez is dead.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hosted.ap.org...

news on Hugo.

you gotta love the pic at the start of that article.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has arrived back in his country after receiving medical treatment in Cuba, says state media.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I bet Danny Glover and Sean Penn are happy he's alive.

They are his bestest friends you know.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

venezuelanalysis.com...

I know exactly who Hugo Chavez, which is why I made the comment; and he's far from the working-class hero your link would portray. Instead of working through what was at the time a democratic system, he started his political career as a traitor instigating a failed coup, what does that tell you?

Having been President for what, 13 years with no end in sight (he just loves to monkey with the country's constitution) he has been instrumental in turning a once thriving democracy into a Communist police state where the press is muzzled (you'll love this link), the judiciary lives in fear, and protests are met with extreme violence..

Chavez has sought out enemies of the United States in order to trade with them rather than us, and his political alliances run along the same line. Chavez and Iranian President Ahmadinejad are best buddies aren't they? He was even kind enough to let the Iranians put missile bases in Venezuela that will be used to house the medium-range missiles Iran already possesses - missiles that will be tipped with nuclear warheads the very second Iran can pull it off - and then thinks it's something to joke about. He's such good friends with that little squirt, that he even BOUGHT a buttload of S-300 missiles from Russia FOR Iran in order to bypass UN sanctions. How sweet is that?

I have a pretty good Idea who Hugo Chavez is, and of his own choosing he is an enemy of the United States. So, yeah, I hope he chokes on his Jello before he leads this hemisphere into a nuclear war.

Now, would you care to be more specific on your "piece of work" statement? I'm a big boy, and I promise I can take it.

edit on 6/26/2011 by OldCorp because: added links to back up stuff I already knew.

edit on 6/26/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

dude..!

you are full of it... (just a reminder)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Back home just in time to celebrate 200years of independence!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join