It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope it wasn't a premonition dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I dont like to tell about my dreams, but the one i had that night really disturbed me, and I hope this wasn't a premonition, but it have a meaning that everyone can understand.

Here it is :

I was with my mother, and suddenly, we saw something strange flying in the sky. First, I saw something like a mettalic orb in a green plasma halo, in the sky. My mother told me that it might be a UFO. But when I took a closer look, I saw it was an airplane (it looked like a stealth bomber), but flying at an incredibly high speed, and still rounded with that green plasma halo. Suddenly, the UFO launched on earth a white light laser, and we heard a bang. My mother told me sadly that they was comming to destroy us. I woke up at this moment.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Interesting how that same incident occured in the hitchikers guide to the galaxy. When the UFOs came to build a bypass, so they had to destroy the earth(which turned out to be a supercomputer)... and so the question to life still remains a mystery? But the answer remains at 42.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I know its common these days for people to have dreams about impending destruction.

I get them too but the twist is that I'm not involved. I will see it happen around me but I am just an observer, sometimes while being right in the middle of the disaster itself. I am saddened while I'm there but am unable to do anything about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Dreams don't always mean something. Some times they're just a tangled mass of subconscious thoughts misfiring at random when you're tired, not feeling well, or over stressed. I wouldn't worry about it. It's just your brain's way of sorting and organizing while it regenerates in your sleep.

If it happens alot you might want to consider doing something quiet and restful before going to bed. Like maybe read, listen to soft music, or even sit/lie still and do some sort of meditation...fantasy meditation works well. The more calm and relaxed you are when you go to bed...the more peacefully you'll sleep. It really works.

top topics

join