It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Maya of Eternal Time 2012 by Drunvalo Melchizedek

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Maya and 2012 SCIENCE BASED

This man Drunvalo Melchizedek has lived with the Maya for many years. This is a video of what and who they REALLY are... Its NOT what you think.. Our gallexy is undergoing a change and cycle that happens every 26k and 13 k years.. This is science FACT... The Mayans have known this for eternity.. Stick with this video.. lots of science facts...but worth it! Spend a few minutes, change your eternal future.

Go to www.in5d.com...

Leave the negative now as there is a window of time for you to set your polariety (postive or negative)

Remember the SECRET... those of you that are planning for doom and gloom end of the world? you will get it..

"In Lak'ech". To all of you watching this video it means "YOU ARE ANOTHER ME" or "I AM ANOTHER YOU".

So to you I say... my friend and soul In Lak'ech.... Now you know a Mayan word!

Those that live in the moment of pure love... and understand that YOU are ME and I AM YOU will go into the 5D existance plain.. (higher level of existance)

There are powers "pulling" your soul/spirit in one direction or the other.. YOU choose its up to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
thanks so much for this post. I have read many of Melchizedek's books - very enlightning. When you feel all the rapid changes going around us - it's very challenging to stay in the positive moment of NOW - even harder to hold love in our hearts for all that is. But we really must make holding this higher vibration our highest priority. That's why we're all here - at this time - at this point in history. We were born to do this. Love and Light!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If I wanted to sit in a circle of red sand and rock in Arizona with Drunvalo, only to meditate, it would cost me over $300. I would probably get about an hour's worth of the same words and he would smile and say I am enlightened.

If I wanted to be enlightened, I could simply sit in my own sand and rock and bless myself for not being a part of the world of Man and its Money needs. I would only need less than an hour, I could smile and know that I am enlightened.

Bless the Maya, for their message is so fortuitous for Drunvalo, and yet I have heard Don Alejandro and I believe; perhaps I should charge my neighbor?

I am not angry at the man, I am angry with the System and that is what needs to die!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

First off, technically speaking there is no '5D' unless you care to spin out of mass and return to a background energy.

Secondly, many principles behind The Secret will not solve problems unless linked realities are present. Meaning, a bunch of people chanting, praying, or politely asking for their early retirement has little bearing on a 3 year old child starving from halfway across the World. The Secret should be renamed Self-Centeredness or Ego Glorification in its current form of teaching.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

Thank you for your positive responses... So to you I say... my friend and soul In Lak'ech....You are ME and I am YOU... we are the Light Workers across this planet.. yes this is what and who we ARE WAKING UP TO Everyone please watch this video.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It takes along time to get their but I'm listening to them talk about what the crystal skulls are. Sounds insane...but it would to this illusion

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
ok...since the very start of the video i got intrigued since as he said the mayans are telling us that what we see around us is not a reality, that things are the way they are controlled by our consciousness...

any one relates this to this >>

so the mayans knew something we are still discovering now?

am i missing something?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by heinekenso the mayans knew something we are still discovering now?

am i missing something?

Yes IMO Quantum Physics is beginning to find that a lot of the spiritual concepts can be validated by science. IMO this will change both Science and Spirituality.

The very basic, layman's idea of that experiment is that by observing something you change its outcome. When you aren't observing it, the world is everything and every possible combination all at once. But with a subjective person experiencing it, the world is only the way in which you percieve it. Yet everyone percieves the world differently. How can that be?

Traditional science says there is an objective reality and our subjective experience is incomplete/uninformed/whatever by our personal makeup. New ideas propose that there is no objective reality and that we create our own experience, life and world.

Massive head # but it is a much more empowering way to look at the universe, yourself and your life.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

The ancient Mayans did not say this. This is New Age religion.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This Drunvalo is a strange character that claims he channels Thoth. I do not find channeling believable let alone Thoth. Drunvalo claims he taught Thoth how to mediate. He is also associated with or was associated with the ICA, or Institute for Cultural Awareness. That place was a ripoff that fleeced people with the claim that they spent all of the money collected on taking care of the speakers. They took in money for events that were never going to happen. This is the guy who is taking over the body once used by Akbar who took over the body of Dan Perona after Dan split for uncertain reasons.

I wish I were kidding. I am not making this up!

Persona, I mean Dunvalo, claims that a top secret Peruvian used a spaceship that had been hidden under the Great pyramid at Giza to stop the grays from doing in humans. He claims black helicopters often circle his meditation workshops.

He loves to show off the Abydos hieroglyphics even though it is well known that they are a palimpsest. He claims there is a great white pyramid in Tibet. He claims to be a super evolved person that is acting as some sort of Boddhisatva.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I went to the sight and watched it. I have seen something similar. I believe we have a higher purpose.
Actually I have had dreams of Aliens from another time. When we were being raped (the women) to have a new bred, but we were not Homo Sapiens We were as the species are now. Maybe trying to change us for another slave race. It was very vivid. I can remember it, as it was yesterday although it's been 3 years now.
That you for [posting] a refresher was nice since I was getting bogged down again with all the negative input and propaganda..... I must focus!
I also so dreamed of a time of a depleted earth and lack of health care where I took people to a place for needed medical or survival food and supplies. All was free and everyone was more than helpful. The earth was all dirt roads in poor status and very little vegetation. Huts for shelters and dirty clothes on the civilians, spread the landscape.
A real lack of services was broad and over whelming.
Keep up the your spirit and share more avenues. I'll be waiting
Thanks

top topics

join